Be careful.

The No Ordinary Me

~NARRATOR'S POV~

Siwon smiled to him self seeing the boy approach him. "so you're the person who is said to have unstable powers" he shows him the moon medallion "its all yours.. just.. do me a favor" he smirks evilly.

~YU MI'S POV~

After school, I met Key outside the school's gate, we went to this mall I have never been to in my whole life. "lets go!'' He said while pulling me towards one of the shops. " look around and if you like anything just tell me" he smiled and started looking for clothes, I just smiled and looked at all the stuff here.. a purple and blue dress caught my eye, I approached it and started checking it out, then I noticed the price tag and quickly put it away, I turned around seeing Key starting at me. "did you like that dress?'' he smiled. " uh.. no! I was just checking it out.."

"um.. why don't we check out the other shops?" I asked. "just wait for me outside, I gotta buy something." I nodded and went outside, He came back after a few minutes with a bag. "what did you buy?" I asked. "oh.. its just a coat I liked"

After that I went home. I walked to my room and jumped a little. "yah! Lee Taemin! what are you doing here?"

He looked at me and smiled. " What!? Cant your best friend come over?" 

I sighed. " Nevermind.. " I sat near him on the bed.."Any news Tae?"

"nah.. Life is boring." My mom suddenly yelled " Yu Mi! You've got visitors." Me and Taemin looked at each other.

Who could it be?

Me and Taemin ran down the stairs and looked at Onew and Minho who pulled both of us out, before they could completely pull me away I yelled "mom! were going out!"

They seated us in the car and sat in too, they started driving.

"um.. guys.. what's happening?'' I asked completely confused.

"we'll tell you when we reach home" Onew said.

.........................

" Siwon found what!?" Yelled Taemin.

"yeah.. Siwon found out who the person is!"

"but... how did you know?" 

" Thats not important right now. Whats important is that you both be super careful. Arasso?" Onew said and looked at both of us.. We both nodded and  looked at each other.

How could this get any worse....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

LONG TIME NO UPDATE! SORRY! im sooo busy these days T.T 

I hope il be more active from now on. im still not sure since exams are going on and stuff...

anyway.,. i hope you liked this chap!!!!! :D

thanks so much for reading! ^-^

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________