Special

The No Ordinary Me

~TAEMIN'S POV~

I took her over to my home.. thank god mom wasn't there.. I put her on the bed... all I could do is pull out the bullet from her shoulder and wrap in with a bandage... the rest of the time I was sitting near the bed, crying.... I rested my forehead on the bed and sobbed... then suddenly she screamed ''NO!'' I sat up as fast as I can... She scared me! I stared at her and suddenly she hugged me and cried on my shoulder.. ''Taemin! I thought you left me! Don't ever leave me Taemin!....ever''

I was shocked by her words... She seemed terrified.. I wrapped my arms around her.. She was shivering in my arms... 

''I never left you Yu Mi.. And I'll never will'' I whispered as she rested her head on my shoulder...and sobbed... wow... I never saw her this scared in her life... she backed away slowly and looked down..I finally snapped out of it

''Yu Mi! you're shoulder! how could you hug me and you're shoulder is like that?! you must have felt so much pain..!'' I was shocked.. 

''shoulder..? I don't feel pain at all..'' My eyes widened... I rushed and took off her bandage... just a few hours passed...there was no wound at all.... I sank back into my chair with wide eyes...''h-how?'' she asked touching the area she was shot in... She looked at me.. and smiled... '' isn't that a good thing?'' She tilted her head 

''yes! but... its,..not ordinary!!'' I said.. still shocked... 

''Its okay... I should go home.. mom must be worried..'' she said standing up.

''I'll drop you...'' I said. she nodded.. I bet she was still scared of what happened.....

.......................

~YU MI'S POV~

I was sitting in class until Onew came... I took a breath... I was about to call him but he came by himself and sat near me as if he knew I wanted to talk to him.

'' hey Yu Mi!'' he smiled sweetly

'' umm.. Onew... You're a protector.. and.. you're suppose to protect me.. from... Siwon?''

''Yes.. wait... Have you met him yesterday!?'' he yelled worried...

'' Yes... I did... he shot my shoulder... and now... the whole wound is gone.. thanks to Taemin..''

'' Omg.. I told him not to leave! he didn't listen'' Onew said with anger

''him..?'' I tilted my head..

'' My partner... Minho...'' Minho? could it be.. that tall dude I met a few days ago?

'' Minho..? he is also a protector.... wait.. is it that tall dude..?'' I asked

''ah yes.. you've met him..'' he said..

''How many protectors are there!? Im loosing my privacy!'' I yelled

'' we're only 3..'' he said calmly..

''so... 3 are protecting me? you guys that weak!?''

''Yah! watch what you're saying!... Me and Minho are protecting you... Siwon is the 3rd one... but.. he wants to kill us instead of protecting... he wants to be the only strong and powerful one.. That's why he wants to kill you.. and take away you're powers.. cause.. you are really powerful..'' he said.. 

''wait.... Is that the reason why you came to this school?" 

He nodded.. "that... Minho... Is he also gonna come to this school?" I asked... "no... He won't since he doesn't like anyone knowing about him..." 

''so... I have to be stalked everyday?''

''in other words... yes..'' 

''*sigh* what am I?''

'' you're not a protector... you're just special..'' he said with a smile..

''okay.. but.. why don't you call Taemin special too... why dont you stalk him?''

'' because he doesn't have powers like you, Yu Mi..''

''yes he does.. '' he looked at me shocked ''w-what do you mean?''

'' Taemin is just like me...''Onew eyes widened and he stood up.. '' Yu Mi... Il be back in a while.. I really have to talk to Minho about this.. and test to see if Taemin has powers too.. you both meet us in front of the school gate after school.." he bowed and left..

they didn't know? Is this not suppose to happen? if so then... how did Taemin have powers?

.............................

''why now?'' Taemin asked me..

'' because they want to see if you have powers or not.. and they also want to test you..''

''ugh... '' he said... he never trusted them... suddenly that mean guy Kris walked towards me..

''yah! can you explain to my friends about that dude who can fly?! they aren't believing me! plus he shot you in the shoulder! show them the injury!'' Kris said... how did he know?! was he here that time?!

''w-what?'' I asked... he rolled his eyes and suddenly pulled my sleeve down.. my shoulder was seen but no wound... his eyes widen...'' b-but I saw her! she got shot! you have to believe me!'' he said to his friends.. his friends just rolled their eyes and walked away... while he followed them like a puppy swearing he saw... me and Taemin bursted out laughing.. and continued walking..

_______________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA :P Im making Kris (exo) the comedian in this fic :P.

anyway... hope you like it!!  :D please comment you're oppinion and subscribe! to the story if you like it!

LOVE YOU ;3

-M0^Y

_______________________________________________________________________________