Stalker

The No Ordinary Me

Thank god I was able to control a bit of my powers... It was really hard though.. the eye color changing is still the same.. Me and Taemin were together ~like always~. 

'' Yu Mi.. Isn't weird that Siwon didn't show up until now?'' Taemin asked me while walking down the corridor.

''well... I don't know.. do you think he gave up?'' we both went to class and sat on our seats.. '' I don't know..'' Taemin replied

''good morning..'' our math teacher said... '' we have a new student in class... Please come in'' me and Taemin's eyes widen over what we saw... ''good morning.. my name is Choi siwon.. and I'm you're new classmate'' He said... His eyes looked at me... he smirked and then looked for a seat.. '' you were saying?.'' Taemin asked... I just looked down.. '' We cant do anything about the fact that he is in our school.. people will think we are crazy if we told them ' he is a magical dude trying to kill me for my powers!' '' I said with a sigh... ''we have to tell Onew and Minho about this..'' I said again.

....................

me and Taemin sat with Onew during break and told him the whole story.. ''This is serious... Yu Mi and Taemin... specially Yu Mi be extra super careful!... guys.. Siwon doesn't know that Taemin has powers too.. Try you're best not to let him know... arasso?'' Onew.. said.. he looked really worried.. ''Me and Minho will try our best to protect you, Trust us'' Onew smiled.. the bell rang.. 

....................

''Yu Mi.. Please be careful!  from now on, I'm also a protector!'' Taemin said cutely.. I laughed..

It was really uncomfortable walking around the school with Siwon around, he glares at me every time.. and what's worse.. is that he also stalks us.. yes, we noticed. 

''Taemin.. I feel.. uneasy.. '' there was no reply.. I looked back.. Taemin wasn't there.. ''Taemin..?'' I looked around the dark empty street... Yelling his name.. I reached a narrow dark path... I don't know how I ended up here.. I saw a person from a distance.. ''Taemin!! I was looking for you everywhere!'' I ran towards that person thinking it was Taemin... '' Me too!'' Siwon said with a glare.. 

..................

~TAEMIN'S POV~

I left Yu Mi to get ice cream and surprise her.. I also texted her to wait.. when I came back I didn't find her ''Yu Mi!?'' I looked her everywhere trying to find her... Until I saw my reflection on the pond.. My eyes were green.. I dropped everything and ran to find her.. I also called Minho and Onew to help..

~YU MI'S POV~

Something happened when I saw him.. I don't know what... but it made me faint, I suddenly saw myself sitting on a white bed... my hands and legs where tied by chains.. Siwon wasn't there... but there was a speaker.. '' Yu Mi.. any last words?'' I just balled my hands into a fist.. the chains melted...... and I stood up.. there wasn't any doors.. how did ! get in here then? I kicked the wall. It cracked.. but then it got fixed again.. suddenly, the pipes around the room broke.. green smoke came out of it.. I started coughing and banging on the walls.. ''H-Help me..'' I started choking and fell on the ground coughing.... then.. I out..

~TAEMIN'S POV~

Something inside me told me the way to find her.. Onew and Minho were searching for her as well.. then we all met up in this one place... It was an old shut down factory... we decided to go in and look for her... ''Onew... where do you think she is?'' 

''I know this factory.... follow me!'' Onew said and ran to a direction.. he then pointed at the wall.. '' here'' he said... ''Onew! we're serious!'' I said and folded my arms.. ''me too! this is a secret room.. and the entrance has a switch.. when you click on.. the door appears.. but.. the switch is broken..'' 

''so.. she is stuck in there!?'' I asked.. '' how can we get her out??!'' without them replying I kicked the wall.. it collapsed.. I saw Yu Mi on the ground.. ''YU MI!'' I screamed.. but then the wall formed again and I wasn't able to go in... ''guys! do something!'' I yelled.. tears were already forming in my eyes... yes.. I am very sensitive.

Minho pulled out a gun and shot the entrance switch.. suddenly the door appeared.. '' nice one Minho! onew said..'' I ignored them and ran into the gassy room.. I carried her and went out.. completely Ignoring them.. but then turned around and said.. ''guys! wheres the way out!?''

....................

~YU MI'S POV~

I opened my eyes and coughed... I was laying in my room... was I dreaming...or something..? I went downstairs my mom glared at me ''Yu Mi!? Did I teach you to come home drunk!? Taemin told me everything!'' I guess not.. thanks Taemin...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

HOW IS IT?>?? IK its small but... IS IT NICE!?

please comment and subscribe if you like it! :D BE HAPPY

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________