Misunderstanding

The No Ordinary Me

~TAEMINS POV~

Sohee hugged me... And there she was.. I saw Yu Mi staring at us from a distance... did she follow me or something.... ? I left Sohee and walked to her.. She turned around when she saw me approaching.. I hugged her from behind '' Hey Yu Mi!'' I said... she didn't look at me and gave me something.. ''here..'' she sounded really sad..is she crying?!. ''you forget this at my place..'' she said before walking away... I looked at it.. It was this bracelet I had with her name on it..she has one too.. I'm so sorry Yu Mi.. I'm so telling Sohee to leave me alone. now is my chance.. I walked back to Sohee.. 

'' Sohee.. I-'' she approached and kissed me on the lips... she stole my first kiss! I pushed her away with shocked eyes.. my eyes didn't change color... I never had feelings for her and never will..

''what are you doing..!?'' I asked angrily.

'' It's my way of saying 'I love you' back '' she said...

'' Back!? I never said I Love you'' I replied angrily.. '' but you were about too!'' 

''no I wasn't! I was about to tell you to stop hanging out with me because I don't like you!'' I said angrily.. if she didn't kiss me I would have said it calmly and in a good way.. but.. what the hell!?

I ran around looking for Yu Mi.. she must not be far.. I can see her back facing me..she was standing in a distance 

''Yu Mi!'' I screamed.. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her without thinking... ''I like you! I like you Yu Mi!'' 

~Yu Mi's POV~

I was crying.. I finally figured out that I had feelings for him.. I saw it.. I saw the kiss.. I ran out. did I loose my bestie? 

I was walking calmly and suddenly felt someone wrap his arms around me ''I like you! I like you Yu Mi!''

My heart was racing.... It was Taemin.. but.. wasn't he about to confess to her?

''Taemin..?'' He spun me around to face him and hugged me.. '' I don't like Sohee, I told her that, I like you!''

He really does like me.. ''Taemin.. I-'' Without even saying anything.. he pressed his lips against mine.. My eyes widened... I just kissed back.. when he backed away.. both our eyes were Violet.. okay... I blushed more.

................

''Hey Yu Mi!'' Onew said aproached me with a smile.. ''Hey Onew, Sup?'' I hit his arm playfully .. ''You left me with that stupid cupboard.. without Taemin's help... My mom would've killed me.'' Onew smiled then said.. '' and you ended up in the same bed cuddling?'' he asked... My eyes widen and I kicked him ''Yah!! how did you know!!?''

''um...''

~ONEW's FLASHBACK~

Me and Minho came back to fix the cupboard... but looks like they already did it.. we spotted Yu Mi and Taemin sleeping on the bed.. ''Aish... they are too far away from each other! Minho.. help me get them closer''  they were too tiered that they did not even feel me and Minho pushing them together... we giggled... then Minho slowly lifted Taemin's hand and put it around Yu Mi.. 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

''oh no~~ haha~ its just a guess..'' Onew told me.. I glared at him and walked away...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOO!.. GOSH.. this chap is a bit boring ;c trying my best to improve!! :D

sorry cause its smaller compared to others... :/

hope you liked it!! <3

-M0^Y 

________________________________________________________________________________