Dont leave me.. please..

The No Ordinary Me

There was a weird silence while me and Taemin was walking until I broke it.

'' I'm gonna talk to Onew... I need answers.. I have lots of questions in my mind.. and-''

'' Me too... I don't trust that guy.. but I wont let you talk to him alone.. and I too have some questions..''

I nodded silently and we continued walking...'' Yah! wanna have ice cream?'' he said with a cute face.. awww! irresistible! 

''race you to the shop!'' we both started running until we reached there. We were panting so hard and laughing...

''I-I won!'' he said and laughed... I took a breath and smiled and pointed at the ice scream shop... ''l-lets go in..'' we walked in..

'' so.. what do you want?'' he asked me..

'' hmm... Mango and chocolate please!'' I grinned.. '' Il have the same!'' he said.. I looked at him surprised.. ''but.. don't you hate the mango flavor?'' I asked.. tilting my head '' ya... I just.. changed my mind...''

~ONEW POV~

Since me and Minho are protectors.. We were watching Taemin and Yu Mi from a distance.. we were even hearing their convo

'' umm.. Minho... Do you think.. that Taemin.. has powers too?'' I asked..

'' naa... there's only one person and its Yu Mi''

'' But.. Something is wrong... didn't you hear... he use to hate mangos... and now he likes it!''

Minho stared at me with a are-you-freaking-serious  look.. and I just sighed ''never mind...''

''okay... lets go.. their safe..'' Minho said and then ran with super speed...and I followed him

~YU MI POV~

We sat together and started eating our ice cream.. then he spoke.. '' So.. when will you speak to him?''

''tomorrow in school.. I guess.'' I said while putting the spoon in my mouth. Taemin laughed and pulled it out my mouth...

'' Yah! give it back!'' I tried taking it away but he wont give it.. '' say.. 'Pweez oppa~' '' I folded my arms '' Yah! you know how much I hate saying oppa!'' he laughed and said... '' That's why I'm telling you to say it..!''

'' I'll just go get another one!'' I stood up and once I did.. I saw someone familiar... It was.. Siwon.. so I pulled Taemin..my expression was fear.. '' Taemin- Taemin stand up we have to go!'' I said as low as I can.

'' why? what's wrong?'' he said with a high voice.. I shushed him '' Hurry.. I'll tell you later.. just stand up!'' he finally stood up and we walked outside.. 

'' Yu Mi.. You look terrified!'' I didn't answer and just walked.. ''Taemin.. look behind us.. tell me who you see..'' Taemin didn't ask questions and looked back.. '' there's a guy wearing a dark coat walking at the same direction as us..'' My eyes widened and I felt myself shiver

'' Taemin... Walk faster..'' we both did and this time I looked back.. it was him.. Siwon.. he was following us.. he smirked at me... and mouthed my name.. I turned my head and closed my eyes shut taking a deep breath.. I held Taemin's hand.. He looked at me and I Know that he could tell that I'm scared... he held my hand as well..

'' when I count to 3.. we run...'' I said... Taemin tightened the grip on my hand and nodded.. he seemed a bit scared and so confused as well.. ''1... 2... 3!'' we both started running as fast as we can ... '' Please don't let go Taemin!'' I said while running.. '' I wont!'' we both turned our heads to look back but Siwon wasn't there.. Taemin didn't know why we were running but we still didn't give up. once we turned our heads.. he was in front of us.. I bumped into him and fell.. Taemin knelt beside me and helped me up.. we stared at him... ''well hello there Yu Mi...''  he said with a sarcastic tone..

'' what do you want?''I glared at him '' oh.. is this a good way of saying hello?'' he asked and smirked evilly '' I think you already know me... right? I'm Siwon...'' he started walking towards us while we walk backwards.. ''scared much?''

Taemin looked at me and grabbed my arm and stepped in front of me.. '' leave her alone! and now! excuse me because we are leaving...'' he held my hand and turned around to leave but just then... I couldn't feel my shoulder... I looked at it.. there was blood all over my shirt.. I felt pain... I could feel the bullet inside my flesh and I dropped to my knees... hearing Taemin scream my name and hold me...

'' This is just for now.. '' Siwon looked around to see if someone saw what happened then shot up the sky... I slowly moved my fingers to the injury and screamed from the pain.. Taemin carried me and was about to run to the hospital.. but then I whispered ''D-Dont take me to the hospital... T-They will know....'' then I out..

..................

''where am I?'' I asked my self as my voice echoed in the dark area I'm in... I looked around and found a Mirror... I walked towards it and stared.. my eyes were blue... I was wearing a long white dress... and my hair was braided to the side... but then suddenly my reflection turned dark.. my dress turned black... My eyes were red... my hair unbraided it's self and turned black... once I touched the mirror's glass.. it started pulling me.. I tried letting go of my own reflection... but it was too late.. I was already inside the mirror... but then.. there was nothing.. I ended up standing in the same dark area I was before... and in a distance I saw Taemin's back.. I started running towards it

'' Taemin! Taemin!'' I screamed... he turned around and saw me '' Yu Mi! he yelled.!..'' but then I stopped.. I saw myself run to him and hug him... but... I'm here.. how? that other fake Yu Mi looked at me and smirked... her eyes turned red and back to brown... ''I've been.. replaced?'' I asked my self '' NO!'' I ran towards them but they turned to dust and disappeared.. I dropped to my knees and sank my face in my hands.. I cried.. '' This cant be..'' I whispered as it echoed in my head....

...................

 I opened my eyes and sat up fast screaming '' NO!'' Taemin was sitting near my bed..Staring at me with a startled face.. I turned my head and once I saw him I hugged him and cried on his shoulder.. '' Taemin! I thought you left me! I thought you went away!..Please Taemin.. Don't ever leave me... ever''

______________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin and Yu Mi are just too cute :P :P LUV THEM! XD

hope you enjoyed my story!!!! Please do comment and subscribe if you liked it!!! :D :D and if you have any ideas post bellow ^.^

-M0^Y

______________________________________________________________________________________