Thoughts

The No Ordinary Me

Me and Taemin ran around the school to find Onew... We found him with a group of people... they were talking.. me and Taemin started making hand movements to take his attention... he left them and walked towards us.. '' anything wrong?'' he asked... ''we can hear each others thoughts!!!! how!?'' Taemin said, almost yelling, Onew's eyes widened.. ''what?... your powers are that powerful?'' 

'' It aint no lie Onew..'' I said while looking at Taemin worried.. ''Yah... its okay if you read each others thoughts! its not a bad thing...right? '' He said while scratching the back of his neck.. me and Taemin yelled '' are you serious!?'' which ended up causing almost everyone around to look at us.. Taemin looked down embarrassed and I just scratched my head... ''lower the volume guys! do you want to get caught!?'' Onew said raising his eyebrow... '' okay okay... lets just calm down.. its a good thing right? right??'' I said with a shakey voice..

............................

me and Taemin went to class and sat on our seats.. he was kind of far away from me...

hmm... I'm so bored... what should I do..pfft... I wish Taemin was sitting near me.. he's so fun.. I love him..so much <3

I heard giggles from behind... I looked back finding Taemin holding in his laugh...wait... why is he laughing?

aww... really? haha.. shoot... that did not just happen... oh no... I blushed so much.. he was just giggling from behind.. I felt like killing my self at that moment..

Babo! babo! babo! me!! Wae Wae Wae! why does he have to hear thoughts T.T

Calm down... nado saranghae.. 

I blushed so much and looked back.. he was also blushing.. he smiled at me, the bell rang, I stood up and felt someone lightly wrap their arms around me.. '' aww.. how cute!'' Taemin said while hugging me... '' YAH! Forget it ever happened! this is so embarrassing!!'' I said.. my face turning red.. he just giggled.. 

..............................

After school.. I went to a nearby garden for some fresh air.. I climbed up the tree and started playing my guitar while singing softly.. 

''Hey!!'' I heard someone scream.. It was Minho.. I was Shocked and I fell backwards screaming.. I ended up in Taemin's arms.. He stared at me and I stared back with wide eyes... I then looked up, my guitar was about to fall.. ''watch out!!'' I yelled.. the guitar ended up falling on Onew's head and he fell... I stared at him still in Taemins arms... ''ah... my head..'' he said while rubbing his head.. I Jumped out of Taemins arms! ''Oh my god!! are you okay!!'' I yelled, I was so worried.. Onew stood up and said..''I'm fine! I'm a strong man..'' he said with a smirk.. 

'' not you babo!'' I said while holding the guitar and checking if it has any scratches.. '' My guitar ;~;'' Onew glared at me while Taemin was giggling and Minho was holding in his laugh

''YAH! this is not funny!'' Onew said while folding his arms, I looked at him '' You almost destroyed my guitar!'' He looked at me with an Are-you-kidding-me face ''Its your guitar that was about to break my head!!'' 

Taemin bursted out laughing and Minho was laughing like a maniac..  I looked at him and hugged my guitar, sticking my tongue out.. ''why were you guys following me anyway!?'' all the smiles on their faces faded, they looked at each other.. then Onew said.

.

.

''you dont know..?''

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY!!!!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG TT.TT!! anyway.. I hope you like the story till now... :3 

THANK YOU :**

-M0^Y

____________________________________________________________________________________