Teasing me?

The No Ordinary Me

'' you don't know?'' Onew asked ''well.. we figured out that theres a person that has the exact powers as you...and theres even a 90% chance he is more powerful..'' I widened my eyes.. '' but how!? I thought me and Taemin where the only ones with powers!''

''well... its complicated.. his powers must just likely to be unstable.. he could loose them anytime now.. unless he finds the moon medallion.. which is with Siwon..''

''moon medallion?'' Taemin asked.. '' yes... that medallion only works on people who has unstable powers.. if that person wears it and stands under the full moon, a blue beam will strike from the moon, on the medallion causing that person to have permanent powers..'' I sighed and asked '' who is it?''

'' that's the problem.. we don't know... but another problem is... that Siwon knows about it and he's looking for that person now, but me and Minho have to find them first... and will find them first!''

''wait... that means...Siwon can use that person! he can make a deal with them!'' 

''not under me and Onew's watch!! you two just be careful, okay?'' Minho said while walking away with Onew..

''Taemin.. what should we do now?'' I asked and looked down ''this is getting harder and harder..''

''don't worry! I'l protect you!'' he said with a smile, I smiled back..

.......................

''Shoot! I'm late!'' I said while running thorough the crowded school hallway while holding papers and books..

''excuse me! coming through!.. uh... sorry~'' Was all I said while running to class, bumping into everyone.. ''excuse me.. woah!'' I bumped into someone and dropped all my papers and books ''sorry!'' I said quickly and knelt down to pick everything up... I'm already late! 

''oh..uh.. its okay!'' he knelt as well to help me pick up the stuff.. I looked up at him, he looked so fair.. he had blonde wavy-ish hair and had piercings on his ears.. he wore those huge black Ray Ban glasses and smiled at me ''I'm sorry..'' he stood up and I did as well holding everything.. he gave me my papers.. ''what's with the rush?'' he said softly while putting a black hat on.. ''Sorry.. I'm just late for class..'' I said smiling.. he chuckled and said.. '' may I know your name?'' he asked softly.. I smiled.. ''Im Yu Mi.. are you new? I never saw you around here..''

''well actually I am.. the name is kim kibum.. please call me key..'' he smiled cutely and fixed his hair.. ''its nice to meet you.. but im really late for class!!'' 

''hurry and go now! can we talk in break time? I would like to know you more..'' he smiled.. ''sure! il talk to you later.. thank you!'' I waved and ran to class.

.....................

after class.. we went out for break time.. me and Taemin were walking towards the cafetaria.. I told him about Key.. 

'' he seems like a..weird guy..'' Taemin said.. ''hes actually really sweet! oh look.. I think he's waiting for me..''

''okay..'' Taemin said with a weird look, but then he smirked.. he sat on the table closest to Key.. I walked over to Key and smiled.. ''hey!'' he looked at me and smiled.. '' hey~ how was class today hun?'' 

''it was good.. but tiering.'' I sat in front of him then suddenly..

heyooo Taemin taking over your mind.. having fun with your date?

I made an angry look and looked at Taemin who was laughing.. ''Yu Mi.. you okay? whats with the angry face?''

''oh...uh! nothing at all!''

kiss him! MWAH  MWAH MWAH  I uncontrollably screamed ''YAH!!!!''

''woah!! hunny calm down! what did I do!?''

''uh-uh..'' I looked at Taemin who was laughing crazily and was about to fall off the chair.. I glared at him and took a deep breath.. ''sorry.. I'm really tiered because of physics..'' 

''its okay.. wanna go shopping later!? i would love to buy you stuff..!''

oh...so he's a diva? cute.

he is?? haahah!!! 

shut up Taemin!!!

I looked at Key who was eating on his salad.. '' so.. wanna go after school?'' he said while smiling

''sure.. im free then!'' 

''great!'' he said while clapping his hands.. he seemed really excited.. ''well Yu Mi.. its nice to meet you, but I have to go.. Talk to you later sweety!'' he stood up and waved then walked away, I slowly turned my head towards Taemin who was already standing up and whistling, getting ready to run away from me.. 

'' you. are. DEAD!'' I stood up and started chasing him while he runs away while laughing...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

so... how was it ^^ KEY HAS JOINED THE STORY!!!!!!!! <3 <3 

anyway please comment and subscribe!! :D 

ENJOY~!!!

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________