thank you.

The No Ordinary Me

As i was staring at the sky, i noticed a shadow, i quickly sat up and looked back "k-key?''

Yu Mi's pov

The next day, I looked all over for Taemin. I noticed Onew and asked him "have you seen Taemin?"

"no.. is he missing?" Onew looked at me worried. I nodded. 

"Yu Mi, did you talk to Key...? " I was quiet for a while then my eyes widen without thinking i turned leaving onew and started running. 

"YAH! Yu Mi! " Onew screamed out but i ignored. i looked everywhere for key but the fact that i did not find him made me know that his the one responsible for Taemin being missing.

I ran out of the school building and looked around, i started tearing up. Kris came along with his friends and looked at me, they started laughing at me "aww... Yu Mi's sad because Taemin's absent!" he chuckled and i couldn't hold it in anymore, i looked at him with my eyes glowing red " will you freaking stop!?" Kris and his friends stared at me with terrified faces and i just glared and ran away. Suddenly i heard someone speaking to me through my mind.

" Yu Mi...."

"Taemin!!! Where are you! "

" Im in the park! meet me there! ive got great news!"

I then ran towards the park, looking around i noticed a figure, his back was facing me. I ran towards him then when he turned around, i saw key. "k-key..? where's Taemin?! are you with him?"

Key stared at me, then smiled when suddenly he teleported behind me and caught me, I shook my body trying to break free, but he was too strong. then suddenly i fell unconscious.

I woke up then finding myself tied in chains and unable to move my body, in front of me was taemin, who was hanged by two metal chains that are tied on his wrists. his face was filled with bruises and blood was sliding down his arms and legs. also he was unconscious. my eyes widen at what i was seeing then screamed  " Taemin!!! " Tears forming in my eyes, i shook my self and tried breaking the chains. but this time i couldn't "Taemin... " 

Suddenly Key walked in and looked at me. he looked down in guilt and then looked at Taemin "let us go..." I said in a cracked voice.

Key shook his head " no can do, this is for your own good"

"killing me? killing me is for my own good?" I stared, he just kept quiet. I looked down as Siwon walked in with a smirk and looked at key " well done." He smiled and gave him the medallion. Key didn't change the expression on his face.

" So, any last words Yu mi?" He said while pointing a gun at me.

" k-kill me first.." Taemin said weakly, my eyes widened and i looked at him " T-Taemin no!!"

" very well then" Siwon said, turning and looking at Taemin, I shook myself more. " No! Stop!!" but i was just ignored, Siwon pointed the gun at him, i screamed more and when Siwon pulled the trigger, Key jumped in front of Taemin and got hit by the bullet instead, he fell on the ground, i stared at him while the chains melted. my anger grew more and i just couldn't handle it, i pounced at Siwon but before i caught him, he disappeared. I took a deep breath and knelt down beside key, his chest was bleeding heavily, i couldn't help but cry "k-key.." he looked at me, a tear sliding down his cheek 

" M-mianhe Yu mi.." 

"t-thank you.." He looked at me, slightly smiling " T-Take care Yu mi.." he said before he closed his eyes, I cried for a while then stood up and looked at Taemin who was bleeding, still unable to hold in my tears, i broke his chains and he fell down on the ground, i knelt beside him and hugged him tightly" M-Mianhe... Mianhe Taemin"

Taemin turned and looked at key, "k-key.. K-key.." he held Key's wrist and shook it weakly "k-Key, Wake up.. please"

he waited for a moment, but when Key didn't reply, he let go of Key's wrist.

"t-thank you.. Key"