Life Story

The No Ordinary Me

''Someone erased you're memories and owns them now'' Minho explained..

Is this real..?

Me and Taemin were confused.. we barely could believe what they were saying.. Minho continued

'' We will explain everything.. Yu Mi.. You have powers inside you.. inside you're soul... you weren't born with the powers.. but when you were born.. the powers entered you're body..''

''but... nothing happened to me before the age of 14..'' I said.

'' Exactly..'' Onew continued '' You're powers started to get mature by the age of 14... you started experiencing things that no one experienced.. by the change of eye color and hair changes... these were just a bit of signs that you're different''

''but.. what about Taemin..?'' I asked... '' when you met him in middle school... and got closer and closer by the years... he started getting powers from you.... how? well, he was close to you from the age of 14 until now.. which is a total of 4 years.. and even more.. but he started getting the powers when you're 14.. but then.. the powers were not stable.. so if you fought.. he would loose some of his powers or loose it all.. but when you make up he gets them back again... now that you turned 18 and he is still close to you.. the powers inside him will never get lost. but if you  fought or something before you turn 18 in a day or even an hour.. he would have lost them on you're birthday''

''Wow..'' Taemin said...

''okay.... but.. what about the memory lost thing?..''

''do you remember anything before the age of 10?''Minho asked, I thought of it for a while and widened my eyes.. Taemin did too... ''No!'' both of us yelled at the same time.. 

''yep..'' Minho said.. ''That's because you're memories are taken away by someone.. Taemin's too!.. The person who has you're memories must have known That Taemin will get the power as well.. so he took away his memory too.. ''

''this makes more sense now!'' Onew said..''you both knew each other from before you lost you're memories.. even though you didn't have the signs of having powers then.. you still had powers inside you.. when you both met.. The power inside you trusted him.. so a little of it went inside him.. and when you met again in middle school.. you're powers identified each other.. from the tiny amount that's in him... so... if you met someone else in middle school and got close to them as much as you're close to Taemin... he wouldn't actually get any of the powers you have..!'' 

Me and Taemin's eyes widened... this is so freaking complicated! ''but.. why me?!'' I asked.. they both went speechless..

''we.. actually don't know.. you were just chosen...'' Onew answered rubbing his arm with his hand.. '' *sigh* okay.. so what now? I have to know how to control my powers! me and Taemin's eye's keeps on changing in front of the others.. well.. only in front of Kris.. and... people think his crazy... I feel sorry for him...'' I said and Taemin laughed.

''well.. uhh.. about the eye color thing.. It only happens when you too are close... Like sometimes it doesn't happen.. It's like a warning that either you or him is in trouble and at the same time like a notice that he's close... It also happens when theres 'feelings' between both of you. '' Onew said.. me and Taemin looked at each other and blushed.. '' In other word's 'no privacy!!'' I yelled... gah... now what if my heart starts beating for him for some random reason.. he will definitely know!

'' oh and sometimes it just happens randomly..'' Onew said nodding...

'' Explains what happened on you're birthday...'' Taemin said and looked at me.. I nodded.. 

Onew then said ''oh and.. if you're too close.. you're powers are over powerful.. if you didn't hold into each other in the car.. we could be dead by now..'' 

''there are stuff you can only do when you're together..'' me and Taemin widened our eyes and sat a bit far away from each other.. Minho hit Onew playfully in his head.. '' Aish Onew!! That sounded so wrong!'' 

Onew widened his eyes and blushed a bit then said ''uuh... I mean... powers... not stuff..'' 

Minho- ''*Face palm*''

'' Any questions?'' Minho asked..

''No...No questions..'' I said nervously.. ''we have to go home..'' Taemin said..

''Okay! I'll take you!!'' Onew said holding his car keys ''I rather die!'' Taemin said and ran away .. ''Minho!! please take us! Onew almost killed us last time..!'' I pouted..

''Aish this girl! come here!" he started chasing both of us... gosh.. Onew can be so fun..

.....................

Me and Taemin decided to hang out tomorrow since there wasn't school. I started thinking of who might of erased our memories.. but the only person that came on my mind was Siwon... do you think it was him?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMM!!!! HOW IS IT PEEPZ! <3

yep... there will be some cute scenes in the future :P 

ANYWAYS!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!! <3

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________