The Protectors

The No Ordinary Me

''Because.... you're special'' he whispered.. FINALLY, the bell rang I just took my bag and ran out of class.. didn't say anything.. just ignored him... I still take that as flirting... it was... creepy.

Then I felt someone cover my eyes from behind me..''guess who?'' a familiar voice said.

'' Aisshh..... Taemin! who else could it be?'' he stood in front of me, making a weird face '' wow.. someone's pissed'' he said with smile... Gosh.. he always know's how to cheer me up.. I smiled and looked down.. '' s-something happened?'' he asked slightly bowing to see my face.. I looked up and while walking with him I told him the whole story.

''Yu Mi.. stay away from him.. though I don't know him.. I don't trust that dude'' he told me while putting his hands on his pockets

'' I know.. I planned doing that before you told me... he creeps me out..'' I shivered a bit.. ''but... what if-''

'' SHH!! No! I know what you're going to say.'' My face looked puzzled ...

'' okay then ! what was I about to say..?'' I looked at him and folded my arms '' 'But what if he is right? what if he is saying the truth?' '' he said imitating me... 

'' Yah! I don't talk like that! plus.. Taemin.. Its like you red my mind... I was going to say the exact same thing you said..''

'' I'm a good guesser'' he said, slightly puling his collar and flipping his hair

'' nop.. You're cute and that's it..'' 

'' that means.. I cant ever be manly?'' he pouted I nodded with a grin.. '' YAH! come here!'' he said and started chasing me while I run..

................

I was walking home alone.. Taemin had something to do.. it was dark and cold.. I was a bit afraid since I'm the only one walking in this area... makes me feel this place is haunted.... suddenly I heard footsteps... I stopped walking and looked around... I thought I was just hearing stuff..I continued walking and stopped my eyes widened suddenly... the distanced zoomed in...... I saw a person walking towards me... he was far away b-but I can see him.. my eyes were acting like binoculars.. I blinked a few times, my eye sight got back to normal, I struggled to look for somewhere to hide... suddenly someone caught me.. covered my mouth and hid, standing behind a wall... I struggled but he looked at me and shushed me.. I trusted him on that.

The dude I saw earlier reached the place I was standing in earlier and looked around... I heard him say..

'' Aishh... I felt it! she was here!'' he said angrily and kicked the wall.. the part he kicked cracked and broke to pieces... my eyes widened... he looked around and noticed something on the floor.. Shoot.. its that flower Key chain Taemin gave me last month.. he picked it up and smirked.. ''she was here... that means.. she's close...'' he walked towards our direction.. the dude who's holding me grabbed my arm... the other guy passed us.. looked at our direction... but... he didn't see us..

'' AISH! I'll look for her later! '' suddenly he just shot up into the air and above the clouds in the dark sky... My expression was surprising... but at the same time not.. the guy slowly put away his hand from my mouth.... 

'' I'm sorry..'' he said 

''I-Its okay...but...who is he? and... how did he NOT see us?'' I asked

''That's Siwon... he is.. Kinda planning to kill you and me..'' my jaw dropped and my eye's widened '' But don't worry!! me and my partner has a mission to protect you.. so you wont be harmed..'' he said scratching the back of his head..this sentence sounds strangely familiar.

''o-okay... but... how did he not see us... we were like... in front of his face! and.. was it me.. or did he just shoot up to the sky?!'' I said pointing at the dark night sky

he laughed and said ''you don't know anything..... don't you?'' 

I shook my head then he approached me '' We were invisible.. that's why he didn't see us... I have the power of invisibility.. see.. like this..'' he started disappearing and appearing in another spot... not surprised for some reason..

'' and yes.. he really did flew off..'' he nodded with a smile..

'' How did you know I was in trouble!? and.. and...why me?!'' 

'' because you're special...'' suddenly I remembered Onew... they both called me that today...

'' I have to go.. '' I said angrily and started to run away to my home..

'' we will meet again!'' he yelled while I was running.. I just ignored

.........................

~texting~

Me: And he also called me special! I'm scared...what's happening? o.o

Taemin: okay... I should never leave you walk home again... XD

Me: haha! well maybe.. I was really scared.. and confused! specially when my eyes acted like binoculars..

Taemin: ya.. that was weird... 

Me: do you think I'm going CrAzY? :o

Taemin: Nop! I believe you... :3 we experienced allot like this.. so.. 

Me: true... that's why I LOVE YOU :D \(^.^)/ *hugs you*

Taemin: I Hate you too! \(^.^)/ *kills you*

Me: -.- MEANIE!

Taemin; Minnie***

Me: *rolls eyes* Night.. cya tomoz.

Taemin; Night! ^.^

Taemin went offline

.............................

I was Normally walking in school and suddenly I spotted Onew... I quickly hid behind the lockers and tried to walk away from him..

'' Hey Yu Mi!'' He said... my luck just ..

''hey...'' I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm '' don't go... I'm being serious... You have powers no one ever has in this world.. you're in danger.. we have to protect you.. and if you ignore us like this... you will get hurt..''

his voice had a really serious tone... should I trust him? '' what's going on here?'' Taemin looked at Onew grabbing my arm '' are you... Onew?''

''yes..'' he let go of my arm.. I started rubbing the area he grabbed me in. 

'' Stay away from Yu Mi'' he told him..

'' I wont... cause if i do.. She's going to die...''  Onew said.. he looked at me and smiled '' Okay now! I'm off to the cafeteria ! I'm just too hungry! bye!'' he walked away and waved at me.. I just stared.. Taemin looked at me ''D-Die?''

'' the... protectors...?'' I tilted my head and whispered to myself

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AND I FINISHED THIS CHAP :D 

is it nice!? huh? huh? huh?? :o XD :D.... please comment below you're opinion! or if there's mistakes :3

BE HONEST! :P 

-M0^Y

​_____________________________________________________________________________