A Message

The No Ordinary Me

'' H-Hunny.... wasn't you're eyes brown a few minutes ago...?'' 

I'm busted..

''M-Mom.. what are you talking about?'' I asked with a shaken voice... Taemin stared at me with big eyes.. his eyes were..... Green.. 

'' I'm... Calling the doctor..'' she said.. turning around she looked at Taemin who has green eyes and backed away with fear....

 I mouthed the words to him '' you're eyes too'' 

'' Mom.. don't do it! we're fine''

'' What are you? first the candles and now you're eyes... You cant stop me...'' she walked out the room and we followed her down stairs, but it was too late.. she already called them.... I hugged Taemin and started to cry on his chest.. he slowly wrapped his arms around me ''what do you think will happen?..'' I asked.. '' I don't know.. but its not what you're thinking..''

.............

'' Happy Birthday to you~!'' My mom sang as well as Taemin.... did... did I just have a vision? '' make a wish..'' I stared at her with wide eyes.. '' Mom! umm.. me and Taemin have to use the bathroom!! wait for us down stares! we'll be back in a sec..!''

''to...gether?'' she said tilting her head.. Taemin knew there was something wrong.. he played along '' yes! there's a science project inside the bathtub that is about to explode!..''

'' In the bathroom?'' Mom asked again.. '' YES!'' both of us yelled then looked at each other.. I pulled Taemin and we locked our self's in the bathroom.. I gave out a sigh of relief... then ran to look at myself in the mirror.. Taemin stood near me and stared at his dark eyes turning green... my eyes were violet..

''h-how did you know...?'' he asked.. '' I think... I had a vision..'' I looked up at him... ''but... its like.. someone sent me that message.. telling me to be careful.. cause.. it certainly wasn't me.. I felt it'' my eyes turned back to normal in a few minutes and Taemin's eyes as well.. we walked out the bathroom... we were completely confused.... Taemin scratched his head and said...

''we should go down stairs... you're mom must be worried... we will talk about all this tomorrow.. but right now... lets enjoy you're birthday!'' he said playfully and I smiled '' ya.. you're right..'' we walked downstairs ''oh! how's the project?'' my mom asked as she washed the dishes.. ''we fixed everything..'' Taemin said smiling.. 

'' good! now eat you're cake'' she said.. we sat down and ate.

..................

The bell rings and we rush out of class.. it was break.. me and Taemin sat in the cafeteria and started eating our lunch..

''a-about yesterday.... isnt it weird?'' I asked '' I mean.... It usually happen's once in month... and our eyes slightly change's every year.. but... yesterday... it happened twice... what if someone sees us?''

''Yah! Just eat you're food.. nothing will happen...'' he smiled at me...nothing will happen? I don't know..

.................

~in class~

I was sitting thinking about all....this until a new student came in... he looked mysterious... I didn't want him to sit near me but the chair near me was empty.. I slowly put my bag on the empty chair

a teacher followed him in and said ''class... this is you're new classmate.. Onew'' he smiled and bowed then he came looking for a seat .... the random teacher left.. I noticed the girls whisper.. you know.. he's cute! and all these stuff... but honestly he is a bit cute.. he saw my empty seat and smiled '' can I sit near you? '' 

why me! its not that I hate him.. but I'm not a communicative person... I slowly put my bag down and he sat near me... the teacher was absent so we had a free class. Onew turned over and looked at me... he stared and my eye color changed.. ''so it's you? Yu Mi?'' he said.. my eyes widened and I looked at him. ''h-how did you know?'' I asked

'' you're eyes.....'' I quickly took a book and covered my face ''that's nothing!'' I yelled..

'' no no! I knew it was you because of you're eyes... you see... I'm here because of you'' he smiled

I quickly put the book down ''What!? Stop flirting or I swear I'll punch you!'' I yelled

'' Wha-?? I'm not flirting! I'm actually here for you..! we have a mission to protect you!'' he said

''protect? we?! and Why!?''

'' Because.. you're special'' he whispered..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

TADA!!!!!! <3 how is it? hope you like it so far ^^ anyway... dont hesitate to ask questions if ur confused :3

oh and please do comment and subscribe if you like the story! :3 thanks!!

-M0^Y

_______________________________________________________________________