strange..

The No Ordinary Me

The next day, I was walking to school.. '' Yu Mi! wait for me!'' Taemin said from behind, I turned around finding him running towards me.. I ran towards him and hugged him.. he stopped... ''Thank you Taemin...'' he slowly wrapped his arms around me.. '' be careful Yu mi..'' 

this was getting really hard for me... We are really in danger.. 

me and Taemin walked into the school gates... there was a huge notice above saying ''school dance after 2 days'' 

''we have a school dance?'' Taemin asked.. ''it seems so..''

'' Your my date okay!?'' Taemin said and glared at me.. I laughed ''sure...'' we walked inside.. ''there wont be classes for preparations and to pick your date.. '' Taemin said.. ''then what are we doing here?'' I asked turning around to leave the school building.. Taemin laughed and followed me out.. '' hey guys!'' Onew said smiling at us... 

'' Be more careful from now on, okay..?'' Onew smiled and left...

''I hate this.. we don't have privacy anymore! always being stalked by them..'' I sighed.. Taemin agreed...

we went back home.. ''il text you tae okay?'' he nodded and left... ''Mom.. I'm home..''

''why so early Hun?'' she asked.. ''we don't ave classes today..'' I went upstairs, took a shower dressed up then texted tae.

12:00 pm 

Me: Hey Tae.

2:00 pm

Me: Tae??

Something was wrong.. Taemin never use to reply late to me.. he wasn't replying at all.. suddenly.. the window opened.. and the wind blew a piece a paper inside my room.. I picked it up and read it '' If you wanna see Taemin again... Meet me in the park..at 8;00 pm. '' I knew it was Siwon... I ran out to the park..  I saw Taemin running towards me.. ''Taemin!'' He didn't stop..  I turned around seeing Siwon holding a gun... he pulled the trigger.. but before it could it me.. Taemin grabbed me and turned around.. his back was facing Siwon, and my back was facing him.. I turned around.. a broken bullet was on the floor..... me and Taemin's powers combination.. saved both of us.. when we turned around.. Siwon was gone.. 

Me and Taemin walked back home together.. ''Taemin.. what happened?''

'' He tricked me..''

'' What ?'' 

''Onew and Minho betrayed us..''

''how!?''

'' they both work for Siwon.. they were both there..'' I cant believe on what Taemin was saying.. Onew and Minho... Betrayed us?.. ''It must be a missunder-'' 

''No it isn't!!! they were there helping Siwon!'' He yelled... Taemin was acting strange...  What's wrong with him..

Siwon didn't go to school the next day... We saw Onew.. I wanted to talk to him about it but every time I try... Taemin stops me... what's happening? why is he acting that way..?

''Taemin! stop bossing me around for god's sake!'' I yelled.. i wanted to walk to Onew but Taemin grabbed my arm tightly as if he will break it and dragged me away... I ignored Taemin on the rest of the day... 

I went back home after school.. I went to the bathroom to wash my face... My eye changed color.. ''Taemin..'' I ran to his house and knocked the door.. he opened.. ''Oh.. Hey Yu Mi..'' his eyes didn't change its color... ''Taemin! are you okay!?'' I asked worried... he nodded ''umm.. why..?''  I didn't reply to him

something is weird... really weird.. And I'm gonna find that out..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

MIANHE!! ITS A SHORT CHAP T^T anyway... EXCITED MUCH!? huh XD XD I hope you like the story~ 

comment below your opinion!! <3

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________