What just happened?

The No Ordinary Me

We reached the school gates... no one was there.. weird.. didn't Onew tell me he will be there..?

'' Yu Mi.. I thought you said...' near the school gates..' '' Taemin said jokingly.

'' That's exactly what I said..'' Onew approached us with a smile.. Taemin gave out a fake smile..

''Um.. where's Minho...?'' I asked looking around...

'' He doesn't want anyone to see him, so he is back at our house..'' 

'' you have a house?'' Taemin asked....

'' you live together?'' I asked tilting my head... ''*sigh* yes, we do Taemin.. if we are protectors doesn't mean we don't have a house... and yes we do.. we are close friends and at the same time partners, so we have to stay together..''

Taemin rolled his eyes '' can we go now?'' he asked..

'' yes.. please follow me, I'll take you there... '' he went into the car and told us to get in.. Taemin whispered in my ear..''Yu Mi.. What if they want to kidnap us?'' I giggled over what he said thinking its a joke.. '' I'm serious!'' he said.. I gave him a Are-you-kidding-me look... and playfully kicked him '' don't worry Taminne! we'll be fine!'' I smiled brightly, his face turned bright because I called him that... we went in the car.

Onew drove really fast... ''Onew! what are you freaking doing!? Do you want us to get killed!?'' I asked holding into Taemin..

'' No! its just I wanna reach home ASAP (as fast as possible).. ''

'' Let me guess... you want to pee?'' Taemin said with a raised eyebrow, he was Holding on to me. suddenly Onew hit the break and both, me and Taemin flew frontward ''oww...'' I said rubbing my arm..

''How did you know!?" Onew turned around to look at Taemin...

''It-its just a guess...oww.'' he said holding his stomach..'' PABU! Don't ever do that again! or else me and Taemin will jump off the car while you're driving! right Taemin!?'' I yelled... tsk.

''what?! no!'' Taemin yelled....

''*facepalm*'' - Yu Mi. 

'' oh.. I mean! Yes! yes we will!'' he said nervously I rolled my eyes to him and gave him a It's-too-late look.. he pouted cutely and I smiled.

Onew looked at me and back to him.. Me and Taemin were looking at each other.. both our eyes turned into a different color..

'' Taemin... you're eyes..''

'' youre's too!'' he pointed at them we both looked at Onew...

Onew stared at us with shocked eyes then turned around the continue driving..'' hold on'' he said and drove even faster than before... 

Me and Taemin started screaming as if we're riding the scariest rollercoaster ever. 

'' Aish.. You guys are so noisy!!'' Onew yelled..

'' Are we there yet!?'' I screamed.

'' I think I'm gonna puke..'' Taemin said looking sick.

'' Yah!! Don't you dare puke in my car!'' he turn his head to look at us while driving.. Me and Taemin were staring at the road and both of us screamed.. Onew turned to see what's going on... There was a bus in the middle of the way! he stepped on the break... I hugged Taemin tightly and closed my eyes shut...after a few seconds the car was still moving.. I opened my eyes.... Taemin was holding me tightly and close. Onew stopped the car on the side of the road and looked at us holding into each other..'' did you see what happened?'' Onew asked...we both shook our heads slowly..

'' we just passed throught the bus because of you too..'' I looked up at Taemin who also looked down at me and then we let go of each other, both of us was blushing..

Onew continued driving... we reached there a few minutes later..

Onew went out of the car and me and Taemin did the same.. Taemin layed on the ground.. ''the ground! I thought I will never see you again!'' he said and I bursted out laughing. Onew started kicking him lightly ''Aish this boy! get up! pulli!''

He stood up and dusted off himself then we walked into this normal looking house.

I looked around trying to know the place.. '' Minho! their here!'' he yelled.. Minho came out with a smile.. '' hey... '' he smiled at me and Taemin.. Onew then told him '' Minho.. Its true..Taemin has powers.. their even very similar to Yu Mi'' Onew told him everything that happened.. Me and Taemin just stared at them speak. Minho turned his face towards us..

''do you know what this means?'' Minho asked..

''i-is it something bad?'' I asked..

'' no.. not at all.. its kinda better..'' he said with a smile..

'' so.. what does it mean?'' Taemin asked...

''You met each other way before you actually met..'' he said.. not knowing how to explain..

''whaa~?'' I asked completely confused..

''*sigh* I mean..you know each other... before you met in Middle school.''

wait.. how?

'' But... I don't remember meeting him at all before that'' I said and Taemin nodded.

'' someone erased you're memories and owns them now..''

I-Is this real?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So... how is it!!?? haha! I know its a bit confusing.. but you will get the story later ^^.

Enjoy!! :D and please comment you're opinion and subscribe if you like the story!

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________