A Dream?

The No Ordinary Me

Wait... Do I like him?....

I couldn't answer his question because I didn't know myself.... What should I do??

''Taemin...'' I calmed down... ''Its not about like or love... Its about Sohee.. that girl who made fun of me in middle school.. If you weren't there at that time... I would've been weak and hopeless. You're my bestie.. and I don't want that to change...'' I looked down... Tears slowly sliding down my eyes..he raised the tip of my chin.. he wiped away my tears like he always use too then kissed my cheek quickly and blushed.. my eyes widened.. '' don't be jelly.. I'll always luv you more..!'' he opened his arms and smiled, I smiled over his cuteness and I hugged him... he rested his chin on my head and hugged me tightly.

..................

I sighed... Why do I feel uneasy.... What's wrong with me?! I lied on my bed and started thinking... I listened to music to help me forget but... nothing's working! gahh!! ''hey..'' I heard someone say... I looked up and jumped from fear...It's Siwon! I was really scared.. I backed away ending up falling off the bed... oww.. my ... " How cute!.'' he said with an evil smirk.... He grabbed my neck and lifted me up... I struggled holding his arm.. trying to pull away.. I kicked his stomach and he literally flew across the room wow... I stood up... not knowing what I'm doing... I thought I would be able to win this battle... for now.

He stood up and gave me a you're-gonna-regret-that look....He jumped, about to punch me but I drifted and he ended up punching and breaking my closet!... suddenly Onew and TMinho jumped in from the window and glared at Siwon.. ''leave her alone!'' Minho said.. pointing a machine gun at him.. . Siwon smirked at them... '' Hunny! what's going on up there?! I hear banging and breaking of things!'' my mom yelled... suddenly the door open... thinking it was My mom.. It was actually Taemin who stared at all of us with green eyes... I guess he got the warning....

Siwon smiled and said.. '' I'm leaving now.. this place is too small to kill you all..'' before anyone could attack he disappeared... I stared at everyone.. one by one.. and then pointed at my cupboard... ''This. Fix. Now.'' Onew and Minho Stared '' sorry! but we have stuff to do!'' they said and disappeared.. ''YAH!'' I screamed... ''*sigh*'' 

''hey! I'm still here!'' Taemin said hugging me from behind... he's always there when I need him! ''so.. you're gonna help me fix this?'' I pointed at the destroyed cupboard.. he nodded with a smile..

We were up all night fixing that thing... It was really hard... we both finished and lied on my bed.. ''so. tiered.'' he whispered... we both fell asleep.......

...............................

I slowly opened my eyes... I saw Taemin's face so close to mine.. I thought it was a dream.. he looked like an angel sleeping like that... His arm was wrapped around me.. we were so close... I gave out I smiled and snapped out of it... I widened my eyes.. this isn't a dream is it? I sat up so fast... Waking Taemin up from my struggle-ish movements...  He sat up and stared at me.. My eyes where pink... Until he realized.. we slept in the same bed... ''did..we..?'' He asked.. we both jumped off the bed and stared at each other walking around the room... my heart was beating really fast... I felt so nervous.. I can tell he felt the same.. we bumped into each other while walking around and he pointed at the door.. '' I have to go..''

''right!'' he he turned around and left so fast... that was so awkward! once he was out of the house.. I caught my pillow and screamed on it jumping around crazily.

~TAEMIN'S POV~

I walked out of the house.. my heart was racing... I slept near her!... It might be no big deal but... we were cuddling! 

my face flushed red on my way home.. after all I liked what happened.. It was.. cute.. the way she blushed.. Do i have feelings for her?.... Suddenly I saw Sohee.. I honestly don't like her.. but I have to act sweet in front of her..

''hey oppa~!'' she said with that annoying accent.

'' hey Sohee! its the second time we bump into each other!'' I said..'' Its faith!'' she said then linked her arms with mine... gosh, I don't feel comfy doing that with anyone but Yu Mi..

'' lets go shopping oppa?!'' she pulled me without even letting me say anything... gah.. as if I had a choice..

She took me to this make up shop and filled a bag with really expensive make up... she gave the bag to me ''oppa! please buy me those.'' WHAT!? what have I gotten my self into T.T.

'' Sohee... I don't have any money, sorry!''

''how are we hanging out without you having money?'' she asked pouting..

''Sohee... we bumped into each other.. remember...'' 

'' its okay oppa! I forgive you!'' she hugged me.. and there she was.. standing there staring at us hugging... I'm sorry..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! I know this chap is boring ;c ... OH WELL!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAY..!

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________