~character list~

The No Ordinary Me

~CHaRaCTer LIsT~

Name: Yu Mi (you)

Age: 18

She is an extra ordinary girl. She figured that out when she was 14. When she turned 18 she experiences and know's more about herself with the help of 2 protectors. Minho and Onew. her best friend since middle school is Taemin. She barley has friends and spends most of her time with Taemin since she doesn't like many people in her school. Most of the people bully her and annoy her in class. Taemin tries his best to protect her.

Name: Lee Taemin.

Age: 19

He is an extra ordinary boy... but in a completely different way. He was a normal person until he met Yu Mi. He experienced the same things that she experienced (eye color change and longer hair). He doesn't trust Onew nor Minho. He is the only one who knows about her changes and believes her since he has the same problem. He kinda likes her. He has other friends but doesn't feel like himself  when he talks to them. He only prefers to be with Yu Mi always specially when Onew and Minho showed up.

 

Name: Choi Minho.

Age: 21

He is one of the 3 last protectors in Earth. He has a great mission to protect Yu Mi at all times.. Well, Only when she turned 18. Onew is his partner to protect Yu Mi, until he discovered that Taemin had powers too and they split up. He's greatest enemy is Siwon. No one knows about him except Yu Mi and Taemin. He knows that Taemin doesn't trust him. He is powerful but his power isn't as powerful as Yu Mi, Taemin or Siwon. He doesn't use his powers unless it's an emergency. mostly use weapons.

 

Name: Lee Jinki (Onew)

Age: 23

Onew is also one of the 3 protectors. He has the same mission as Minho. Minho is his best friend and partner. Siwon is also his enemy. Some people know about him since he acts like he's normal and shows himself. Onew likes to talk and make friends. He is a smart person. He loves eating, specially chicken. He's funny and sweet. he hates using weapons and loves using his powers. He doesn't even know how to use them.

 

Name: Choi Siwon

Age: 26

He is the oldest and must be the most powerful but hates the fact that Yu Mi has more power than him. He hates all the protectors and he wants to be the only one. He wants to kill Onew, Minho and Wants to kill Yu Mi and take away her powers. He also wants to kill Taemin and take away his powers. He hates everyone and doesn't show mercy. He like's using his powers as well as his weapons. He stalks Yu Mi every day to see the right time to kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~