Chapter 9

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong sits in silent, stares blankly to the television, when Yunho tiredly getting in to the living room after went back from his office. Jaejoong doesn’t even realize Yunho’s existence who’s putting his body right beside Jaejoong. Then, Yunho takes a glance towards Jaejoong and frowns, realizing there’s something wrong with him.

“Jae,” Yunho called while circling his arms at Jaejoong’s waist.

Jaejoong jumps a bit, feeling suprised because of the sudden touch. Quickly, Jaejoong turns his head towards Yunho’s direction. “Omo Yun! You made me startled!” Jaejoong complained, “When did you go back? I didn’t see you getting in here, Yun.”

Yunho’s laughing softly, before puts his hand at Jaejoong’s chin and kisses him dearly. When Yunho almost pulls himself from Jaejoong, unexpectedly Jaejoong never wants the same. Practically, Jaejoong pushes Yunho, until he’s lying on the sofa without letting his lips off from Yunho’s, making him widden his eyes.

“Jae, what’s wrong?” Yunho asked while holding Jaejoong’s hands that’s going to open his button’s shirt, tries to prevent him for doing so.

“Why? You don’t want us to continue?” Jaejoong asked with a pout.

Yunho smiles, before having a sit and hugging Jaejoong that seems unsatisfied with it.”Of course I want to,” Yunho said, “But it’s not usual of you, taking the initiative like this. Is there something bothering you?”

Jaejoong just lowers his head and shakes it fast.

“Jae...” Yunho called again, this time while cupping his face with his hands. Yunho’s sudden action makes Jaejoong have to see Yunho, right into his eyes.

“Everything’s alright, Yun!” Jaejoong said again with a smile, hoping that it can soothe Yunho, “Reallly!”

Yunho lowers his hands and sighs, after knowing that Jaejoong doesn’t have any intention to tell Yunho his anxiety. Then, Yunho’s turning his head to the left and right, searches for something that seems missing today.

“Where’s Changmin?” Yunho asked.

“Well- He- He already left some hours ago,” Jaejoong answered hesistantly.

“To home?” Yunho said while frowning, “It’s been days since the last time he’s staying until I came back. What’s with him?”

“I- I don’t know about that, Yun,” Jaejoong answered again while avoiding Yunho’s gaze.

Yunho’s raising his eyebrows, feels that there’s something fishy. “Did you have a fight?” he asked.

“No, of course not!” Jaejoong answered quickly, straightening his head and looking at Yunho, hopes Yunho will drop the topic soon.

“Jae, I understand you better than this. I know when you’re lying to me,” Yunho said softly while holding Jaejoong’s hands. Yunho hopes, his doing ables to make Jaejoong’s opening himself to Yunho and telling what happened.

“I- He- Actually, he never comes here again... after we came back from the inn before, Yun,” Jaejoong finally said, can’t stay lying to Yunho.

“Eh? Really?” Yunho asked in surprise, “Are you sure, you didn’t fight with him there? Did Changmin’s the one make you cried back there?”

Jaejoong shakes his head.

Yunho stays in silent for a moment, before sighing. Then, he pulls off his phone and calls Changmin right away. However, no matter how many times he tried to call Changmin, Yunho only able to hear the busy tone.

“Aish, what’s wrong with him? Why he didn’t answer my call?” Yunho asked, more to himself. Then he moves his attention to Jaejoong who’s sitting quietly beside him, “Jae, how about this Saturday we come to his apartment? Don’t you feel worried about him?”

“Why- Why should I worry about him?!” Jaejoong replied in panic.

Yunho chuckles in amused. “Of course it’s normal for us, to worrying about our friends that just lost in contact for some days, right?” Yunho asked, “More over, there’s no answer when we called him.”

“U-Uh... That’s right,” Jaejoong answered unsure, feeling embarassed.

Yunho smiles again and Jaejoong’s head softly, before arising from his seat. “I start getting hungry, Jae,” Yunho said while walking to his room, “After I change my clothes, let’s we have our dinner.”

“Yunho!” Jaejoong called suddenly, while getting up and catching up Yunho. Yunho stops and turns around, even though he doesn’t understand a thing. Then, without Yunho expected, Jaejoong gives him a small peck at his lips.

“I love you, Yun,” Jaejoong said while staring at Yunho’s eyes deeply, “I really do...”

“I know. And I love you more than anything, Jae,” Yunho replied and gave Jaejoong another peck, “Now, will you let me change clothes?”

After getting a nod from Jaejoong, Yunho turns around again and walks towards his room. Meanwhile, Jaejoong keeps staring at Yunho’s back which going further from him. Jaejoong feels surprised when he realized that there’s tears on his cheek. Quickly, he wipes it off, before Yunho gets a chance to see it.

 

I don’t understand a thing!!! Why I didn’t reject him, or slap him, or hit him maybe... back there? I have Yunho, and I’m happy with him..

 And I’m such a fool, getting worried about how to react if we meet again... while he never bothers to come again here.

Yunho... What if he knew about our kiss? He’ll dissapointed and disgusted with me. Maybe his relationship with Changmin will also ruined. Yunho must be very hurt... It was my fault!

***

On Saturday, Yunho finally brings Jaejoong to visit Changmin’s place, remembering Changmin keeps not answering his call, and it makes Yunho worried.

After arrived in front of an apartment, Yunho’s quickly getting out from his car and holding Jaejoong’s hand. Then, both of them walks towards the apartment, getting ready to meet the missing Changmin. While standing in front of Changmin’s apartment, Jaejoong feels so nervous to meet Changmin again after a week.

Yunho knocks the door hardly. “Changmin, are you home?” Yunho called.

Silence. There’s no movement can be heard inside.

Yunho’s sighing and knocking the door once more. “Changmin, it’s me,” Yunho called again, “Are you okay? Answer me, or I have to break in.”

Silence again.

But suddenly, Yunho and Jaejoong can hear a rushing footstep. Of course, Yunho and Jaejoong thought it’s Changmin’s footstep, since Changmin’s the only one living there. Because of that, both of them are widdening their eyes, when they see a woman figure that seems familiar, opening the door for them.

“Jieun-Sshi?” Yunho called after come back from his frozen state.

 

WHY IS SHE HERE?!

***

Changmin’s sitting quietly and expressionless, with tears stains still on his cheeks, at the end of his bed. He doesn’t care about the knocking sound from the outside and a woman’s voice behind the door. He’s even not showing any reaction, when his door suddenly opened and showing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter