Chapter 6

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho gets out from his car with a tired face, before then getting in to his house and putting himself on the sofa at living room. Because of way too tired, Yunho even doesn’t bother to call Jaejoong like he always does. Yunho’s just closing his eyes tightly, tries to make his exhaustion gone.

“Yunho-Hyung?” Changmin called, realizing there’s someone else except himself and jaejoong in the house, while walking to the living room.

“Oh. Hey, Min,” Yunho answered shortly.

Changmin sighs in relief, knowing that the person is Yunho, not someone else that uninvited to the house. Then, Changmin’s walking towards Yunho slowly and sitting at his left. Realized that Changmin sits beside him, Yunho’s straightening his head and looking at Changmin.

“Hey, Min. Have you eaten dinner already? I’m so hungry,” Yunho said, opening their talks.

“Of course, Hyung,” Changmin answered while smiling, “And now Joongie’s making midnight snack. I can share with you, of course.”

Yunho shows an uncomfortable expression silently, when he heard Changmin called Jaejoong as ‘Joongie’, hoping that Changmin won’t caught him up. He’s still not used with the closeness between Changmin and Jaejoong when he’s not around them.

But unfortunately, Changmin knows it... for sure. “Why, Hyung?” Changmin asked, “You can tell me right away if you really don’t like it.”

Yunho’s widening his eyes for a moment, before shakes his head, even though Changmin can’t see it. “No. It’s not that, Min,” Yunho said, giving a sad smile, “You... deserved to call him that.”

“Eh? Why?” Changmin asked in confuse.

“I’m not in the position to say no to you,” Yunho answered shortly.

“Yunho-Hyung, of course you can,” Changmin said, still can’t understand what’s actually Yunho meant, “You’re his lovely lover.”

Before they able to continue their talk, Jaejoong appears with two plates of kimbabs and jumps a bit when seeing Yunho sits on the sofa nicely.

“Oh, Yun!!!” Jaejoong called happily, knowing that Yunho finally arrived at the house. Jaejoong quickly puts the plates on the table and jumps into Yunho’s hug. “Yah! Why you came home so late? I miss you so much, Yun~”

Yunho chuckles, before releasing his hug and kissing Jaejoong’s lips slightly. “I miss you more, Jae,” Yunho said while smiling, “I’m so sorry. There are lots things to be settled at the office today.”

“Yun, don’t come home too late anymore,” Jaejoong complained while pouting and sitting on the left side of Yunho, “I’m so lonely here!”

Yunho’s laughing softly after listened Jaejoong’s complain and putting his hand at Jaejoong’s shoulder, while Jaejoong immediately placed his head at Yunho’s shoulder. “Doesn’t Changmin always stay here to accompaniying you util I arrived?” Yunho asked.

Changmin, who’s eating the kimbabs that Jaejoong made before, turns his head towards Yunho. “Hyung, I can’t treat him like the way you treat him,” Changmin butted in, giving his smirk.

“Yah, C-Changmin! What do you mean...” Jaejoong complained while sinking his face to Yunho’s chest because of embarrassed, making Changmin laughs happily again.

For a moment, Yunho just smiles, looking the interaction between both of them. He didn’t expect that Jaejoong dares to raise his voice towards Changmin now.

“Ah. Jae, Min,” Yunho called, suddenly remembers about something that he wanted to tell both of them, “Because my works finally almost done, how about we go to the hot spring at the end of this week, to take some rest?”

“Eh?” Jaejoong and Changmin replied in unison.

“Yes!!! Of course I want to, Yun!” Jaejoong answered happily and excitedly.

“Hyung, I think it’ll be better if both of you’re the one going,” Changmin answered and chukled, “I don’t want to keep disturbing your lovely moments for the whole time.”

“But why? It’s so rare for you to coming to the place like that,” Jaejoong said, feeling a bit sad.

“Aish, of course you have to join us, Min,” Yunho said, didn’t like Changmin’s idea at all, “If you’re here alone, who’ll cook for you?”

“Hyung, I’m not a boy anymore! I can take care of myself, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter