Chapter 5

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Changmin, let me bring our lunch,” Jaejoong said, while trying to take a bag that Changmin holds in his left hand after they got off from bus.

But, Changmin quickly pulls his hand off from Jaejoong and gives him a smile. “It’s allright, Beautiful,” Changmin said, “Most of these are my lunch, so it makes sense if I’m the one holding it.”

“But-”

“Just take me to your Yunho-Hyung,” Changmin said while extending his other hand that doesn’t hold the bag.

Jaejoong accepts Changmin’s hand with an unsure feelings.

“It’s so good, to hold your hand like this, Beautiful,” Changmin said while smiling happily.

Hearing what Changmin said, Jaejoong’s reflexively trying to pull off his hand from Changmin’s grip. But, it seems that Changmin have predicted it beforehands and tightening his grip before Jaejoong tried to pull it off.

“I won’t let your hand go, Beautiful,” Changmin said, still with his smile, “I don’t want to get lose here.”

“I-I won’t let you lose here,” Jaejoong answered, while his heart’s thumping faster than usual.

“Then don’t let me go, Beautiful,” Changmin said again.

“In one condition,” Jaejoong said again after getting an idea, “Can you stop calling me beautiful? Like... seriously, Changmin.”

Changmin raises his eyebrows, didn’t expect Jaejoong dare to request a thing from him. “And why is that? You don’t like it?”

“I... feel like you’re flirting on me,” Jaejoong answered honestly while lowering his head that going to turn red in anytime, “Because you called me that only when Yunho’s not around.”

Changmin’s bursting into a laughter after heard what Jaejoong’s said. “I didn’t call you that, because Yunho-Hyung is a very possesive towards his boyfriend. I won’t take a risk making him angry,” Changmin answered, before giving a smirk, “Well, actually it’s fine if you want me to call you beautiful in front of him.”

“W-WHAT?!” Jaejoong shouted in surprise and panic, “Just forget it!”

Changmin continues his laughter for a moment, after hearing Jaejoong’s response. After he finished with his laugh and done calming himself, finally he gives Jaejoong another smile. “But I can call you with other name, if you really insist,” Changmin said, “How about... Joongie?”

 

THUMP. The dream... The boy that keeps calling me Joongie... Is it by any chance...

 

“D-Do you know me before this?” Jaejoong asked, braving himself.

“Of course,” Changmin answered while raising his eyebrows, “We met more than a week ago already, right?”

“Then why... calling me Joongie?” Jaejoong asked again, feels a bit dissapointed because Changmin seems never know him before.

“Because it sounds cute and beautiful,” Changmin answered, giving a smile that makes Jaejoong’s blushing, “Just like you.”

“L-Let’s go!” Jaejoong said, doesn’t know what to say anymore, while practically dragging Changmin that’s smiling happily.

After walking around 10 minutes with holding hands, they finally arrive at an office building. Jaejoong quickly brings Changmin into the building and goes to eight floor, before stopping near the table that occupied with a woman. Jaejoong reads the words in front of her table.

Jung Yunho’s Secretary – Jessica

“Good afternoon,” Jaejoong said to the woman, still holds hand with Changmin without realizing it.

Jessica turns her head to Jaejoong’s and Changmin’s direction and nods a bit. Then, she’s frowning and giving a disgusted expression when she realized Changmin’s condition. She keeps staring at Changmin for a while, until Jaejoong snapped her back.

“Sorry, you can’t staring at him like that,” Jaejoong said, a bit upset since he thought it’s an inappropriate manner, “Changmin just has a disability. It doesn’t mean you need to suspect him of anything.”

“I’m- I’m not suspecting him,” Jessica answered, a bit surprise because Jaejoong’s rude words, but manage to controlling herself right away, “It’s you that suspecting me.”

“Then what you say that,” Jaejoong said again, “You were staring at him, and giving a disgusted expression. That’s not a nice of you.”

“Joongie, stop it already,” Changmin, who was surprised that Jaejoong can be mad and defend him before, interrupted, “It’s allright. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter