Chapter 7

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yun, this place is very beautiful!” Jaejoong shouted excitedly, when the three of them finally arrived at the inn that has a hot spring.

Jaejoong, along with Yunho who’s patiently guiding Changmin and explaining every single things around him, are walking around to see the sight of inn. Jaejoong smiles widely, feeling so happy when looking at the traditional and comfy scene of the inn. Yunho, who’s looking at the happy expression at Jaejoong face, also smiles in satisfaction. He doesn’t realize, Changmin who’s at his grip also giving a smile after heard Jaejoong’s excited voice.

“Yun, the staff here said we can see a waterfall behind the inn!” Jaejoong shouted again after having a small chat with the staf, while waving his hand.

Yunho chuckles, before turning his head towards Changmin that standing still beside him. Right after he’s looking at Changmin, the smile at Yunho’s face gone. He’s so surprised, seeing at the soft expression that Changmin shows towards Jaejoong. Not even once when he lived together with Changmin, he has seen that expression.

Should I just gone and let them be? Yunho thought with a sad smile.

Changmin seems realizing Yunho’s stare, and quickly hides his smile. “What is it, Hyung?” Changmin asked flatly before starts giggling. “Why do you keep staring at me? Jaejoong’s not here.”

“Yah, why did you say that... When you know it’s not about that,” Yunho said.

“Hmmm? I don’t understand what you talked about,” Changmin said, while faking his smile. He knows Yunho felt so jealous towards him but doesn’t want to admit it, yet Changmin can’t just blurt out about it.

“It’s nothing, Min,” Yunho said immediately, before releasing his grip at Changmin and making him frowns in confuse.

Yunho waves to Jaejoong, giving a sign for him to come to them immediately. Without knowing what actually Yunho wants, Jaejoong’s running quickly towards Yunho and Changmin.

“What is it, Yun?” Jaejoong asked after arriving.

“Jae, please accompany Changmin for a moment, okay?” Yunho said, “I will get our belongings and put it in our room. After I’m done, we can see the waterfall as you wanted.”

“Hyung, let me help you,” Changmin said, feeling uncomfortable to let Yunho doing it alone, “At least, let me take care of my belonging by myself.”

“It’s alright, Min,” Yunho said, “If you help me, then Jae has to wait here alone, so it’s better for you to accompany him here.”

“If that so, let me bring all of our belonging to the room. You can wait here with Jaejoong,” Changmin offered. But, Yunho rejects the idea right away, since he can’t imagine Changmin’s working alone.

“Let’s just go together, Yun. I don’t have to wait here,” Jaejoong said, knowing that Changmin seems doesn’t want to wait here with him.

“Aish, you two... Let me bring the belongings alone, will you?” Yunho said again, started getting upset because the other two can’t just agree easily. Finally, because Yunho’s feeling lazy to continue arguing with them, without saying anything Yunho just leaves them and goes to the car.

“Wha- Yun! YUNHO!!!” Jaejoong called in surprise. To be honest, Jaejoong really wants to catch up Yunho and ask him why he wanted to do it alone. But, he doesn’t dare to leave Changmin alone. He doesn’t have a heart to do so.

Changmin, who also knowing that Yunho just gone without saying anything, sighs and gives up. “Never mind him, let’s just sit and wait for Yunho-Hyung now... Jaejoong,” Changmin said.

 

THUMP. What’s with me? Why... Why I feel so sad... Hearing Jaejoong's word from his mouth?

 

“F-Fine,” Jaejoong said while holding Changmin’s hand and guiding him to one of the chair.

For a while, both of them wait for Yunho in silent.

“So...” Changmin said, breaking the awkward silent between them, “Are you happy? Being able to come here with Yunho-Hyung?”

“What? O- Of course,” Jaejoong answered in hesistant.

Changmin raises his eyebrows and chuckles. “Why are you so hesistant?” he asked.

“It’s... because you’re here too, Changmin,” Jaejoong answered, while lowering his head because he feels it’s so embarassing after he said that right in front of Changmin.

“Thank you,” Changmin said with a smile, “But you shouldn’t be.”

“Why? Don’t you feel happy to come here?” Jaejoong asked.

“No, of course I’m happy... hearing your laughter,” Changmin answered.

“You have to enjoy the place too, Changmin,” Jaejoong said agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter