Chapter 10

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho’s sitting in silence at one of the bench park, not too far from Changmin’s place. He feels so upset and shock, knowing that Changmin and Jaejoong kissed behind his back. But on the opposite side, he loves both of them dearly and knows that he can’t really prevent them from doing that.

Still feeling frustated with his own mind, Yunho feels his phone’s vibrating inside his pocket. Yunho’s sighing, before pulls out the phone and reads the caller ID. Shim Changmin. After considering for some seconds, Yunho finally answers the call.

“Min, just let me alone for a moment,” Yunho said, without even saying ‘hello’.

“Hyung! It’s not the time for you to mad at me,” Changmin shouted in panic, doesn’t even bothered with Yunho’s upset voice.

Yunho jumps a bit and stays in silent, too startled to respond Changmin’s panic voice. Moreover, Yunho could hear a woman’s crying there. What’s happening there??? Yunho thought, this time starts to getting worried.

“You can hit me again, throw curses on me, or whatever,” Changmin continued, with the same panic voice, “But please come back here now, Hyung. I- I need your help. I can do nothing here.”

“Min, calm down,” Yunho said, trying to soothen Changmin, “Tell me slowly what happened. I don’t get what you said.”

“H- Hyung, Joong- I mean- Jaejoong fell from the stairs,” Changmin said, trying his best to explain the things, “I think he’s unconcius now, but I don’t know where he is. I can’t bring him to my place, since I can’t see him, Hyung. Hurry-”

Without saying anything, Yunho cuts off the call from Changmin. As fast as he can, Yunho’s running back to Changmin’s place. Yunho can’t remember about his upset feeling after knowing what they did before, what’s inside his mind now is Jaejoong’s safety.

***

Changmin, who’s trying to stand up after receiving Yunho’s punch, can hear clearly what Jaejoong said to Yunho, and vice versa. Not long after that Changmin can hear another footsteps, maybe belongs to Jaejoong, that sounds in rush. Maybe he’ll run after Yunho-Hyung, Changmin thought with a bitter smile. He feels so guilty towards Jaejoong and Yunho because he almost destroyed everything... just because of his selfishness.

“Changmin-Oppa, are you alright?” Jieun asked while squatting down and helping Changmin to stand up. When she’s looking at the blood near Changmin’s lips, Jieun hastly pulls out her handkercief and tries to clean it up.

“I’m fine, Jieun,” Changmin said while grabbing Jieun’s wrist and trying to stop Jieun from touching his lips.

“It was my fault. I’m sorry, Oppa,” Jieun said in fear, “I didn’t mean to tell them about the incident.”

Changmin sighed in defeat, before smiling to Jieun. “It’s okay. It was my fault since the start, to kissing him like that when he’s not mine.”

“But Oppa, you know that-”

Before Jieun finish with her talks, both of them stay in silent after hearing a loud thud from the outside. After a moment and there’s nothing they can hear anymore, Changmin starts bitting his lower lips in worries. “What’s that voice?”

“I don’t know,” Jieun answered, as clueless as Changmin.

“Take me out to the place,” Changmin said while extending his hand to Jieun, “I want to know what happened.”

Jieun’s taking Changmin’s hand tightly and guiding him to the outside immediately. Both of them walk towards the stairs, not too far from Changmin’s place, getting a feeling that the loud thud was from there. Right after seeing what’s in front of her, Jieun holds her breath and takes some steps backward until she hitted the wall behind her.

“Jieun?” Changmin called, “What happened? What did you see?”

“It seems that Jaejoong-Sshi fell at the stairs,” Jieun said, while releasing Changmin’s hand and tearing up, “W- What should we do? He’s unconcius down there.”

Changmin frozen for a moment, before trying to stay calm and extend his hand once more to Jieun. “Take me there, then,” Changmin said, demanding, “We’ll help him, of course.”

However, Jieun doesn’t able to do anything, since she’s too shocked already. Then, Jieun’s dropping her body to the floor before starts sobbing. “I- It was my fault, Oppa,” Jieun said between her sobs, “If I didn’t tell the incident, Yunho-Sshi wouldn’t go away and Jaejoong-Sshi wouldn’t try to cath him up.”

“It’s not the time to blame yourself!” Changmin said, while squatting down and trying to grab on Jieun’s shoulder, “Come on, Jieun.”

Realizing that Jieun can’t help him now, Changmin throws curses unintentionally and arises. He’s trying to walk to the stairs and look for Jaejoong. But because of his panic state, Changmin can’t remembers clearly how’s his apartment’s environment and where he has to step. After taking some steps and keep hitting on things, Changmin finally gives up and ruffles his hair in frustation. Then, Changmin quickly pulls off his phone and calls for Yunho.

***

After yunho cut off the call, Changmin’s leaning on the wall and trying to breath normally while waits for Yunho. Not long after that, Changmin can hear the rushing footsteps, making him straighten his body right away.

“Hyung? Yunho-Hyung?” Changmin called in panic.

“I’m here,” Yunho said, while carrying Jaejoong in bridal style and standing in front of Changmin, “No need to worry, he’s fine. He just hitted his head accidentaly, but beside of that he’s alright I think.”

“Hyung, let’s just bring him in and put him on my bed,” Changmin said after sighing in relief.

Then, Yunho follows Changmin and Jieun, who’s still sobbing, to Changmin’s place again. Right after they arrived inside, Yunho’s walking towards the room that he assumed as Changmin’s room. Without thinking too much, Yunho opens the door widely and takes a step to the room.

“Yunho-Sshi, not that room!” Jieun called in panic while gasping.

However, Yunho already saw what’s inside Changmin’s room. He widdens his eyes in surprise, after looking at the situation inside Changmin’s room, that’s in a mess. “M- Min?” Yunho called softly, doesn’t really know what to say.

Changmin’s quickly approaching Yunho and closing his door hastily, even though he knows that it was too late to hide it from Yunho. Then, he’s turning aroung and opening the other door. “Hyung, this one,” Changmin said, trying to cover his nervousness.

Changmin’s getting in to the neat room, followed by Yunho. Yunho’s trying to put aside his question about the room for a moment, and put Jaejoong on the bed. After done covering Jaejoong with a blanket, Yunho turns around to face Changmin.

“I’ll wait outside,” Changmin said, trying to avoid Yunho as soon as possible, “Just call me if you need anything, Hyung.”

Before Changmin takes any steps, Yunho’s grabbing on Changmin’s wrist to prevent him going outside. When feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter