Chapter 17

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeMin’s Date need to wait for one more chapters. Don’t kill me? XD
Nevertheless, I still hope you’ll enjoy this chapter. ^^

Park Yoochun, one of the stakeholder and Managing Director at Jung’s Corporation; which also a cousin of Jung Yunho, didn’t expect to get some surprising occurrences just in one day.

First, his important meeting was cancelled.

Yoochun knew that Yunho was practically different from him in business field. If Yoochun was a type of person that preferred enjoying his life outside, then Yunho was the serious one. Never once since Yunho took one of the Managing Director’s seats, he was cancelling the meeting. The fact that Yunho was cancelling the meeting only could be meant something has happened. Something bad.

 Second, he found THE Jung Yunho inside a cafe.

Right after Yoochun knew that the meeting was cancelled, he was immediately thinking about take some times off. Fortunately for him, Jieun was also free at the time. Just like that, the two of them decided to have an enjoyable walk on the street. That was, before Yoochun suddenly saw someone familiar inside a cafe. Yoochun excitedly pulled Jieun’s hand and guided her towards the cafe, without giving here any explanation.

Third, Yunho and Jieun somehow knew each other already.

“What again? You occasionally went to a hot spring with Jaejoong and Changmin, and the hot spring was where Jieun worked as a part-timer at the time?” asked Yoochun, sitting comfortably right in front of Yunho. Yoochun took a glance towards Jieun for a second, before patting his side; inviting Jieun to have a seat with them.

“Something like that,” answered Yunho with a shrug, trying to act innocent in front of Yoochun.

“If that was the case, you should invite me along at the time!” Yoochun exclaimed, faking a pout on his face, “You know that I miss Changmin too. I haven’t met him for- what? Three? Four years? The last time was at your graduation, right? How is he doing now?”

“Fine... He’s doing well, I think,” answered Yunho hesitantly.
Or not, since he needed to get separated from Jaejoong, added Yunho silently.

“How long he’ll stay in Seoul?” asked Yoochun, feeling interested with the topic of Changmin.

Yunho remained in silence for some seconds. “I don’t know,” answered him finally.
Until this end of the week, actually, added Yunho inside his mind again.

“Then I shall find a time to meet him later on,” said Yoochun, smiling happily upon the thought. Yoochun turned to see Jieun beside him, her back in process. “Do you know him too, Baby? He’s the one with sunglasses all the time. Changmin is Yunho’s very bestfriend from the college, considered as his younger brother already. If I must say, he’s incredibly amazing.”

“Yeah, he surely is,” answered Yunho with a genuine smile on his face. He was feeling rather happy to see Changmin’s improvement since the day they met. However, it didn’t take any second for Yunho to clear his smile on the face and replace it with a frown. Yunho just realized that there was something fishy with Yoochun’s words. “Wait. What did you say again?”

“He’s incredibly amazing?” repeated Yoochun, clueless on what Yunho wanted him to do.

“Not that,” Yunho quickly replied, “What did you call Jieun?”

“Baby?” repeated Yoochun once more, still couldn’t understand the situation at all.

Almost right away, Yunho was almost chocked by his own coffee. Yunho started widening his eyes right away, couldn’t really believe with the new information. He kept looking at Yoochun and Jieun alternately, thinking that it could be a joke from one of them. But when there was none of them talking anymore, Yunho gaped widely again.

“But- How could you two-?!” Yunho stated, practically almost shouting, “It can’t be real!”

Yoochun was laughing whole-heartily, knew that Yunho would response like that. “Why can’t we, Yunho?” Yoochun talked calmly, “Even though I never introduced her to you personally, she’s not my girlfriend.” Yoochun stopped for a second, looking at Jieun gently. “She’s my fiancée.”

Yunho was about to argue over the topic, when he suddenly saw something in Yoochun’s eyes. Being a family and also bestfriend of Yoochun for more than 20 years already, Yunho could read Yoochun’s sign easily. Stop. Don’t. We’re not going to talk about this.

Knowing that Yunho realized his sign already, Yoochun smiled thankfully towards Yunho. “Do you need anymore coffee, Yunho?” asked Yoochun, changing the topic right away. Yoochun saw Yunho was shaking his head, before turning his attention towards Jieun again. “How about you, Baby? Want something to eat or drink? I’m going to order espresso.”

“THAT heavy coffee?” Jieun finally spoke for the first time, looking at Yoochun who stood up already from his place, “Just a cappuccino and cheese omelet will do for me, Oppa.”

“You know that I always need a heavy coffee, nevertheless,” Yoochun chuckled and ruffled Jieun’s hair softly, “Alright, I’ll get those for you. While waiting, just accompany Yunho. Okay?”

Yoochun was smiling once more and going towards the queue to get what they wanted, right after he could see Jieun’s nod as an answer.

Meanwhile, Yunho took another sip of his coffee before glancing slightly towards Jieun. “Why did you order so much? It will take a lot of time for them to prepare those, you know?” said Yunho, telling Jieun the obvious.

“That’s why I ordered it,” said Jieun, trying to be confident with her own words. The sudden words from Jieun were making Yunho frowned and stared at Jieun within his confusion, longer than before. “Because we need to talk with each other. Alone.”

 

Yunho understood completely what Jieun was meant by her words. She was right; they needed a lot of time to clear things; especially about Jieun and Yoochun first. “Alright,” Yunho finally said, putting down a cup of coffee at his hand, “Where do you want to start it from?”

“Me and Yoochun-Oppa met around three days ago,” Jieun started her explanation already; didn’t really care whether Yunho mind with that or not, “We’re arranged by our parents, and after talking for some hours... both of us finally decided to at least give it a try first.”

Yunho raised his eyebrows, looking towards Yoochun’s place at the queue just to make sure. “I thought you’re looking after Changmin?” Yunho asked, “So that wasn’t true, then?”

Jieun laughed softly upon Yunho’s words. “It’s not that I never feel like that, Oppa- Can I call you Yunho-Oppa instead of Yunho-Sshi?” Jieun stopped to see Yunho’s nod. “I did, and still do, feel like that, to be honest. But you can say that I have enough. I wanted to move on.”

Yunho froze at his place, feeling the words was also meant for him somehow.

“It won’t be good for both of us if I keep like this,” Jieun continued, still trying to be confident with her own words, “After all, he has Jaejoong-Sshi on his eyes already. I can’t go anywhere near him.”

“Did you stop coming to Changmin’s place?” asked Yunho again.

“No, of course not. I still have things to do there, right? I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter