Chapter 4

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin and Jaejoong decided to having a lunch inside Jaejoong’s place, since they still want to have a chat about everything. Jaejoong knows that Changmin loves to eat, based on Yunho’s request before he was going out. So he decides to make a three portion of a meal for both of them. Little Jaejoong knows, that actually Changmin can eat around five person’s serving, making Jaejoong dumbfounded.

In the end, because both of them still starving; Changmin took one third of Jaejoong’s; so both of them making two cups of ramen and eat those before they back to the living room. Both of them going towards the living room with Jaejoong’s guidance and sitting in their previous place.

“Allright, now it’s your turn to ask, Beautiful,” Changmin said immediately after they just sit down. Jaejoong, who finds it as a childish side of Changmin, giggling softly, hoping Changmin won’t heard him. “Yah, why are you giggling?”

“Uh- nothing,” Jaejoong immediately said and closed his mouth.

“Aish, whatever,” Changmin said, doesn’t have the mood to ask further, “You’ve asked about why I can’t see and why I don’t like crowded place... Hmmm, is there anything else that you’ve been curious about me?”

 

A lot! Too many, since you’re so mysterious.

 

Jaejoong keeps in silent for a moment, can’t decide yet which one shall he ask first. While Changmin, just sitting quietly, waiting for Jaejoong patiently until Jaejoong finally decided a question he wants to ask first.

“If that so, Changmin,” Jaejoong said, “Why did you choose to back to Korea?”

“Hmmm?” Changmin just murmured, before then sulking his face because he doesn’t understand Jaejoong’s question’s direction.

“I-I mean, because you’ve stayed at Canberra before, why did you come back here?” Jaejoong said, repeating his question with more detailed, “Doesn’t Canberra have a good facilities for you? I bet you live your life well there, aren’t you? More over, your family is there too.”

“Ahhhh, about that,” Changmin said, now understand what Jaejoong’s meant exactly, “To put it simply, I came here because I want to meet someone.”

“Someone?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yup. Occasionally the person is living here,” Changmin continued, giving a shrug, “If he’s not living here, I think I won’t even think to coming here.”

“Do you mean you want to meet Yunho?” Jaejoong asked again, since he feels that Changmin only met Yunho after he was landing.

“Yunho-Hyung? Well, he’s one of them,” Changmin answered, “And the oth-”

Before Changmin finished his words, Jaejoong suddenly cuts him. “It seems that you and Yunho is very close, eh?” Jaejoong said while smiling happily, after knew the fact, “I’m curious. Can you tell me how Yunho and you met, and became so close like this?”

Changmin chukles after hearing Jaejoong’s words. “It’s your second question, Beautiful,” Changmin said.

“E-Eh? Is it? Oh... Oh right! I’m sorry, Changmin!” Jaejoong said, half panicking after realized his mistake, “I’m such a fool and clumsy!”

Changmin laughs softly. “Don’t call yourself as fool or clumsy like that,” he said, “The word you seek is not those, but cute, Beautiful...”

 

Gosh! How many times he has to flirting on me?! I can’t understand what he wants!

 

“And of course I won’t mind,” Changmin added, “Because just like I said before, I’m quiet happy that you’re asking lots of things. With the questions we can getting closer soon, right? So please be comfortable with me.”

“But... I’m still feeling guilty,” Jaejoong confessed, uncomfortable because he keeps asking Changmin, yet Changmin always glady answers.

“It’s okay, Beautiful,” Changmin answered, giving Jaejoong a smile, “Yunho-Hyung and I met when I was just got in to the university. You know it too, right? In the university, every students have to live inside a dorm.”

Jaejoong murmurs.

“Because the rooms in the dorm can be occupied with two people, the head of my dorm asked me to just getting in to one of the room that’s been occupied with a person,” Changmin continued after Jaejoong giving him a response. “The head of my dorm said that the person stays there alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter