Chapter 11

You, Whom I Left Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin’s sitting quietly inside his living room, when he suddenly heard a door being opened. Immediately, Changmin stands up and turns around to know what was happened. “Hyung, what’s wrong?” Changmin asked, knowing the one that opened the door is no one else but Yunho.

“Jae’s awake,” Yunho said, feeling hesistant.

“Really? That’s good, then.” Changmin said while smiling and sighing, “Do you want to take him back now, Hyung?”

“No,” Yunho answered, making Changmin frowns in confuse, “Jae... he said he wants to talk with you now.”

“E- Eh? Why?”

“Just get in and meet him, Min,” Yunho said with a soft smile, “I’ll wait for you outside.”

“You’re not coming, Hyung?” Changmin asked, feeling uncomfortable with the current situation.

Still with his smile, Yunho’s shaking his head.

With a heavy heart and mixed feelings, Changmin’s finally stepping inside to the room where Jaejoong is. He quickly closed the door, before going straightly towards the bed and sitting on the side of bed to face Jaejoong.

“Hey, Jaejoong...” Changmin called, trying to start the conversation, “Are you okay now? Nothing’s hurt-”

Before Changmin’s able to finish his words, he stops it abruptly and becomes so surprised because of Jaejoong’s sudden hug. “Jaejoong, what’s with the-”

Changmin remains in silence immediately, when he felt his shirt starts getting wet again.

 

Aish, Yunho-Hyung and him... why they both suddenly cry in front of me? What did I do wrong? Changmin thought in upset, yet feeling so worried.

 

“Changmin- No, Minnie...” Jaejoong called, making Changmin that on his embrace stiffen, “Why? Why didn’t you tell me that you’re my Minnie?”

“I don’t understand what you talked about,” Changmin said, trying to act as cold as possible, “You talk to the wrong person, Jaejoong.”

“I remember it, Minnie! I remember every details of the time we spent together,” Jaejoong said in desprate tone, “You and the boy in my memory are the same, Both of you have  Shim Changmin as your name. And besides, both of you also call me with Joongie.”

“I’m not the only Shim Changmin in the world, Jaejoong,” Changmin said, still trying to deny, “And anyone can call you with Joongie, not only me or the boy.”

“Can’t you stop avoiding me?!” Jaejoong replied, before realizing something and holding his breath. Then, Jaejoong suddenly cries again, making Changmin startled. “Do you hate me? Do you hate me because I’m the one made you like this? Is it because of that reason, you keep denying me?”

Feeling hurt on Jaejoong’s words, Changmin finally gives up and hugs Jaejoong. “That’s not the reason, and it’s not your fault at all, Jaejoong,” Changmin said, “Stop your cries. I don’t hate you. I won’t be able to do so, because you’re too valuable for me.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Jaejoong said between his sobs.

“You shouldn’t be, Jaejoong,” Changmin said while Jaejoong’s back.

For a moment, both of them stays in silent on their posistions. Changmin keeps trying to soothening Jaejoong with his . Meanwhile, Jaejoong starts getting calm after receive a gentle treatment from Changmin.

“Minnie,” Jaejoong called and got a response with a soft murmur from Changmin right away, “How do you know that I’m the same Kim Jaejoong?”

Changmin chuckles. “Because Yunho-Hyung keeps telling his angel behaviour,” Changmin explained, “He told me his name is Kim Jaejoong and he’s losing his memory. At first I didn’t suspect it at all... but the more he told me about you, the more I’m sure that you’re the same Kim Jaejoong.”

“You should tell me since the start,” Jaejoong said while releasing the hug and looking at Changmin deeply, “If you told me when we met, maybe I would-”

“What would you do?” Changmin cutted him, “If I told you about this, would you believe in me? Would it change anything between us? You’ll still belong to Yunho-Hyung, whatever I did.”

“But Minnie-”

“You can stop calling me Minnie, Jaejoong. Like I stopped calling you Joongie,” Changmin cutted him for the second time with a smile, “We were lovers, it’s true. But now, your place is with Yunho-Hyung. You belong to him, and you can’t betray him.”

“None of us ended our relationship before,” Jaejoong answered.

“Then let me end it now,” Changmin said again, “Just go to Yunho-Hyung. He’s the one saving you from the loneliness. He’s the one staying beside you, when you need someone.”

Jaejoong back in silence again, with a mixed feelings. He can’t decide between Changmin and Yunho now. Both of them are so precious for Jaejoong these years. He can’t just throw away the other one.

“Can’t you give me a time?” Jaejoong asked in fear, “I need to think for a moment... what I want to do now, and with whom?”

“No, you don’t need to think about anything, Jaejoong,” Changmin answered, “What we experienced years ago, is just the past. Let it be the good memories between us. But for now, you just have to continue your life with Yunho-Hyung.”

“I can’t just forget about you. You’re not only in my memory. You’re here in real, sitting in front of me,” Jaejoong replied in frustated, “Just by looking at you like this, already makes me suffered. I don’t want you to get hurt, not even a little!”

“There’s nothing to worry about me,” Changmin said again.

Jaejoong keeps looking at Changmin, who’s showing a flat expression on his face, in disbelief. Feeling frustated because Changmin seems can’t understand his feeling, Jaejoong takes an extreme step. Without any warning, Jaejoong’s suddenly gripping Changmin’s shirt thight and starts to crushing his lips against Changmin for a moment, making Changmin frozen in place.

“You’re a part of my life,” Jaejoong said after parting his lips from Changmin’s, “I can’t just ignore your existence, Minnie. I love you, years ago and until now.”

“What about Yunho-Hyung?” Changmin asked in disbelief, before shaking his head, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t come here since the start, even after Yunho-Hyung asked me to. If we never met, you woudn’t do that thing and... said those words.”

“I don’t know about Yunho, that’s why I asked you to give me a time!” Jaejoong said in upset, “And can’t you stop thinking about Yunho, even for once?! Just think about us!”

“I can’t, Joongie! I can’t! Because he’s the reason I still alive until now,” Changmin answered right away, feeling as frustated as Jaejoong. Then, Changmin suddenly disclose his sleeves and showing his wrist to Jaejoong shakily. Jaejoong immediately holds his breath deeply, when he’s looking at the wrist that full of deep scars.

“Without Yunho-Hyung, I might be not in this world anymore, Jaejoong...”

***

“Take care of yourself, Changmin,” Mrs. Shim said while hugging Changmin.

Changmin no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter