Present Seventeen

Present For You ft. Jae Joong

page-divider-105.gif

You press your index finger on your lips as soon as you walks out of the room, closing the door behind you when Junsu is about to speak.

Holding a bowl half-full of water, you beckoning him to follow you to the kitchen before pour the used water into the sink.

“How is he?” Junsu look at you with worry written all on his face. You smiles softly, leaning on the counter.

“I already give him medicine and he just fall asleep back. How did this happen?” You raise your eyebrows, questioning him.

It’s not really your style to answer any call while in the middle of your work but with the constant buzzing of your phone, you finally fish out your phone out of your pocket while signaling b.a.p to take five while you answering the call.

“Jae hyung fainted.”

You swore your heart just skip a beat when Junsu’s voice rang on your ear. You take a deep breath before handling the DSLR to Tiffany who give you questioning look.

“Is he okay?” With shaking voice, you manage to form words out of your mouth. How did this happen? Jae Joong definitely looking bit pale this morning but you didn’t thought this will happen.

These past week have been burden for each member with their near comeback. Everyone could feel tension in the air as each one of them trying their best to not disappoint the fans.

“We are on our way back from hospital. Jae hyung refuse to be hospitalized. He said he wanted to rest at your place.”

You clicked your tongue in annoy. This son of y !

“I will try to get home as soon as I can.”

 With that, you hang up and proceed to finish your work as soon as possible with Tiffany help and here you are one hour later, with Junsu in the kitchen while Yunho, Yoochun and Changmin take a rest on the living room.

“We are in the middle of practicing Mirotic when he suddenly faint,” Junsu his lower lips “and you know how he always trying his best to be perfect. I think the entire practices take toll on his body.”

You nod slowly. “Well it’s true that he look a bit stress and gloomy these days but I thought that was normal you know.” You voicing out your feeling to Junsu. Feeling guilty that you aren’t able to share any of his burdens or thoughts as you are busy with your works as well. What a nice girlfriend you are!

You look up when Junsu pats your shoulder gently as if he knew what you’re thinking right now. “It’s not your fault, Jimin. Hyung is always like that you know. He is not a type to share his feeling easily as he doesn’t want to burden anyone. You just need to stay by his side through thick and thin. That is what he really need. You.”

You gulp down a lump on your throat before nodding once. Both of you look at kitchen’s entrance where Yunho suddenly appears.

“Jimin, we are heading back now. We will come back tomorrow to check on Jae Joong. Come on Junsu.”

“Okay.” You walks out the four guys out before bid each one of them goodbye.

“Don’t think too much, Jimin. He will be okay hmm?” Yoochun pats your head gently before walks away with Changmin and Junsu.

“Call me if anything happen.” Yunho offers you small smiles before disappear along with others. You close the door before retreat back to your bedroom.

You open the door slowly only to reveals pale and fatigue figure lying unconsciously on the bed. You noticed that there are dark circles under his eyes. Looking at him in this condition makes your heart clench in pain.

Trailing your fingertips along his cheek bone, you let out exasperate sighs. “Get well soon, love.”

Oh how you just noticed how precious this man is to you. How you can’t live without him even he always annoys you in the first place. And how you were falling deeper for him each day and it make you scare. This feeling is new for you. Even with Seunghyun, you didn’t feel the intense love like this.

“What are you thinking about?” You gasp lightly when Jae’s cold fingers touching your cheek, making you come back to reality. You hold his hand before put it on your laps, offering him small smiles.

“Nothing. Go to sleep back, babe.” You put your back hand on his forehead and nods once when you feel that his fever has decrease a little.

“How can I sleep when my precious angel is beside me?” He smiles weakly.

You scoff lightly. “And this angel of yours is going to be a devil if you don’t listen to her.” You intentionally glare at him which only earns his weak chuckles.

“Jae,” You squeeze his hand lightly before staring deep into his eyes with serious expression, “I don’t want to be just your lover. I wanted to be your best friend in which you can share your feeling with me as well. All those burden or stressing thought you have, you can share it with me you know. Don’t think that you will burden me with it because it never will.”

You paused for awhile before help Jae Joong when he trying to sit up. His back propped up against the headboard before staring at you back.

“You can lean on me too, Jae. Whenever you feel tired with this world, you can turn around and find me who always standing behind you. I will let you borrow my shoulder,” you pats your shoulder gently before continue, “your one moment shoulder. You can leans on it before continue to face the world again.”

Unexpectedly, Jae joong pulls you towards him before locking you in his tight embrace. You close your eyes, letting him having his way with you.

“You are special for me you know,” You smiles as you heard his cracking voice. Probably he is trying hard to not cry in front of you. “From the first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew you are the one for me.” he continued.

“Sometimes things are hard for me. But thinking that this is what I wanted and this is what I love to do, I just can’t give up. Cassies always support us, DBSK. I can’t disappoint them and that is why I’m always trying my best to return the favour to them. The excitement when you heard the roaring cheers when we having comeback, to stand on the stage as five and give all of you to the fans always give me full satisfaction. ” He started to pour all of his feeling toward you. Maybe today he was feeling a bit sentimental.

“But sometimes it makes me wonder what people actually expect from our group. We did our best to give them what they want but apparently sometimes it never meets their expectation and it drives me crazy every time it’s near our comeback.” He let out desperate sighs.

You look up at him with small smile plastering on your lips. Fully understand his concern now. “Babe, you can’t please everybody. That is why no matter how hard you try, there are always certain people who will critique you. Expecting more from you. You can give them all of you but...just don’t over work yourself. True fans will always appreciate DBSK because they already knew that all of you always work so hard to not disappoint them. That is why my dear Jae even when there are people who feel that DBSK didn’t meet their expectation, just shrug it off. You already try your best right? And now all you have to do is get well soon for your fans and for me of course.”

Jae Joong let out quiet laughs, ruffling your hair in adoration at the same time. “Thanks babe.”

You mutter small welcome and nuzzling on his neck before suddenly remembers about something.

“Jae, why don’t you just move in with me?” You boldly let out your piece of mind in which of course caught him off guard.

“Try to repeat that again.” He whisper lowly as if trying to convince himself that he didn’t misheard you.

You release yourself from his embrace before look at him. “Well this place is actually your home too right? So why don’t you just move in here back?” You rub your nape, averting your gaze somewhere else instead of looking at him.

This time his lips twitch into big grin. “Say it again.”

You roll your eyes in annoyance. The playful Jae Joong has return.

“Just go to sleep you y .”