Seungri

Die Romantic

 

Seungri's POV

 

It's been a week since I've last seen Seohyun. I would spend my day at school and only at home. To be honest, I miss her. I miss her very much. I miss the way she piss off when I talked about all the cheesy things about her. I miss the way she smile. The warm smile that can brighten my whole darken world. I miss her everything. I wanted to see her so badly but I just can't. I can't meet her. I must forget her. If I meet her again, the feeling I had towards her will never fade away.

 

If brains were computers. This whole world will be way more wonderful. You can delete all the unwanted memories and keep the good ones. Just like me. I can delete her in a blink of an eye. But unfortunately we human don't have that ability. 

 

Right now, I'm just laying down on my bed. Trying to close my eyes. But whenever I do, images of Seohyun came flashing to my mind. Aarrrggghhh!!!! Is it  so hard to forget someone? Come on, she's just a person that.. that.. meant ....everything... to me. Argh. I took my phone. I can't control myself. I had to see her pictures. I'm missing her like hell now.

 

Don't do this Seungri. You know you're gonna break your heart again. 

 

I unlock my phone and headed to the gallery.

 

Come on Seungri. Don't press it. You'll regret. Believe me!!

 

My finger just press on the gallery button and there it goes. Her pictures' everywhere. There were picture of her that I took when we are going out to the amusement park with Yoona and Yuri. And there's also picture that I took without her knowing. I'd be killed if she knows this.

 

Told you Seungri. You just don't listen to me. Now you regret.

 

I was smiling but tears just won't listen and started to form in my eyes. Fighting to come out. I miss her. My mind is full of her. What is she doing now? Is she okay? 7 days without me, does she miss me the way I do? Argghh... Come on Seungri, it's now or never. You're gonna confess your feelings to her. I was about to call her but my cellphone receive a text and it's from Seohyun.

 

From: The worlds most innocent girl

     

               Seungri oppa, where are you? Are you free now?? I'm going out for shopping. And since everyone is busy. I needed your help in something. Can you help me?

 

 

Should I go? Should I go to her now and confess to her about my feelings? Should I? Come on. Where is the overload confidence of Seungri goes? Okay, this is it.

 

To: The worlds most innocent girl

 

                Where to meet? Just say the place and I'll be there.

 

After pressing the 'send' button, I immediately get ready.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm in the park right now, holding a bouquet of red roses.  We had agreed to meet in the park and decide which mall we would go. After few minutes of waiting,I could see a familiar figure coming through the crowd. I could see her face. Obviously, she shines the brightest among all of the crowds.

 

"Hi Seohyun ah! It's been a long time. How are you?" I asked warm heartedly.

 

"Hi Seungri oppa" She bowed to me. We were using banmal but she still bow to me. How cute. "I'm fine. What happen to you? I mean don't you want to say another cheesy stuff about me." I could sense that she's teasing me.

 

"Yah! Just a few days we din't met and you dare to tease me now?"

 

"Opps.. Sorry oppa. I'm just joking." She put on her puppy eyes. There it goes. Argh. It melts my heart faster than the reaction of a human. "By the way, oppa, where had you been that night.? Where had you been after I ask you to buy those ice-cream?"

 

"Oh. That... ermm.. I.. I...." I stuttered. There's more than a million words in this world, but I can't seem to process one. Finally... "I have something urgent. My mom told me to go home. Sorry I din't tell you about it." 

 

"Oh,that's okay. Just grateful that you could accompany me today to buy a mini dress."

 

"What did you suddenly needed it? I thought you had many in your house." I asked curiosly.

 

"Well. To be honest. Since we are close now. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna confess to Yonghwa oppa that I love him."

 

Yonghwa oppa? Love him?  What?

 

"Oh... I see" Seungri, Don't cry.. Not now. I swallowed all the pain I had straight to depths of my heart. "Here's the thing Seohyun, my friend call just now, he said he need something so I think I need to go now. Here" I gave her the flowers. "It's a sign of apology for I can't accompany you today."

 

"aww.. Really? Come on Seungri oppa. Just once." How could I resist her if she's looking me like that. Okay.Here it goes, the last thing I'll do for you. Come on Seungri, this may be the last time you could go out with her before her Yonghwa oppa stop her and act all jealous if she met another guy again."Okay.... I'll accompany you this time." I smiled.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

"Bye Seungri oppa!!!!" She waved to me as she ran back home. I just waved and smiled. I sigh after her figure was no longer to be seen. I turned around and started to walk home. Seo Joo Hyun, be happy with him. At least let me see you both happy. So that my world won't be completely dark, knowing that you're happy to be with him.

 

I stop by a store I need to get something to drink.........................................................

 

 

 

 

Here it is. A new chapter but it's Seungri's pov, haha. You must wait a while before I'll write Jessica's pov. Hope you like this chap although it might be boring. hahahahaha. Don't hate me, just love me okay... Hwaiting for everyone!!!