Heartbreaks

Die Romantic

 

Taeyeon's POV 

 

Jiyong oppa is now in the hospital. Lying down in the hospital bed still haven't wake up. The doctor claimed that he had broke 2 rib cage and already had did an operation. Yuri and Youngbae had arrive just now. When Jiyong out, I tried to call his parents but they din't pick up the phone, so I called Yuri whom JIyong registered "Ma baby sista" in his contact number. I guess he and his younger sister really had good relationship together. I was about to call Jiyong's oppa parents again but Yuri stop me. She said that it will leave a scar in the kwon and Jung family's relationship if we told that Yonghwa had beaten up Jiyong. 

 

Maybe the Jung and Kwon family was closed. That's why they had arranged a marriange between Jiyong and Jessica. Talking about Jessica, I couldn't believe she would let Jiyong oppa to kneel down in front of her house while it's raining heavily. Maybe she really don't love him. Don't worry Jiyong oppa. I'm here now. I'm here by your side now. Don't worry, I'll protect you.

 

"Taeyeon ssi, there's something I need to talk to you." Yuri suddenly informed me.

 

I nodded and we decided to go to the nearby cafe to talk about it while Youngbae took care of JIyong.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yonghwa's POV

 

I was walking alone in the park after the rain had stopped. I needed to take a fresh air. I heard Jessica crying alone in the room. I wanted to go in but I thought that she needed time herself. I keep walking. What did Jessica did that made Jiyong had another women outside. In my point of view, Jessica is the sweetest girl when you get to know her. 

 

I was walking alone along the path as I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around, it's the familiar face that I seen few days ago. 

 

"Are you Jung Yonghwa?" That girl suddenly ask.

 

Without any hesitation, I just nodded. Guess what. I get beaten by that girl.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Taeyeon ssi."

 

"Yes?"

 

"How did you know my brother JIyong at the first place.?" Yuri asked

 

I re-thinked back about how I know Jiyong. "In a bar."

 

Yuri nodded. "And how you both ended together.? Do you know that he had a wife.?"

 

I nodded "Yes. I know. But he told me that he don't love his wife plus his wife don't even love him back. He said they were going to divorce after a few months?"

 

"You sure about that.?"

 

"Yes! He told me like that." I nodded repeatly.

 

Yuri sigh. "This is so wrong. This so ed up. How could Jiyong tell you like that." Yuri shook her head.

 

"What's the problem Yuri ssi.?" I looked at Yuri with curiosity written all over my face.

 

"The problem is Jiyong lied to you." I nearly chocked on my coffee when Yuri said that. "Yes. You're right. She don't love Jessica. But the problem is, Jessica love Jiyong."

 

I was dumbfounded. All I could do is nodded slowly.....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

I was walking with Seungri. He kept talking about how I look tonight and saying cheesy thing. It's not that he's a bad person. He is just annoying. Sorry to say that. I can't take it anymore. To get rid of him, I ask him to buy me an ice-cream nearby. I continued to walk as I saw something that caught my attention. I walk closer to that stranger.

 

"Are you Jung Yonghwa ssi?" I asked.

 

Without any hesitation. He answered my question. He nodded. I couldn't control myself. I beat him in the chest repeatedly. 

 

"I hate you! I hate you!"

 

He look dumfounded.

 

"Do you know who I am?" I asked. Looking at him straight in the eye. 

 

His eyes softened a bit. "Yes I do. I still remember you Seohyun ah."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Seungri's POV

 

I ran back excitedly to Seohyun. I couldn't imagine how she would compliment me after helping her buy an ice cream and an ice-cream to myself. I ran and stop my footstep as I look closely. I saw Seohyun and another man. They were both hugging each other. Usually I would run up and play everything up, I would tease that guy until he looked so miserable if that girl beside him wasn't Seohyun. But this time I couldn't. I saw them hugging each other tightly and suddenly that guy cupped Seohyun's face. I turned around. I din't want to see what they do next.

 

I started to walked back home, accompanied by the road lamp that brighten the dark road. Brighten me a little from my loneliness. I never been hurt this much before. Is this how all the girls felt after I dumped them? Is this how those girls felt when I played with their hearts.? 

 

I walked back home alone with a broken heart hanging in my chest. Hands with two melt  chocolate ice-cream. Seohyun's favourite flavour of ice-cream. So, this is what heartbreak felt like. It's like slowly piercing sharp needles into your own heart. It's like an arrow of fire had shoot through it. It felt like it has been thrown down from the heights of heaven.

 

Seohyun ah. You're the first. You're the first to let me know what true love is. You're the first to let me know that heartbreaks makes you hard to breath but your heart still function properly. God, forgive me for those heartbreakes I gave to those women before. I knew it now. I understand it now. They were not meant to play. They were creatures made by you, meant to be loved by guys.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

"Do I look good in these?" Daesung oppa asked. I nodded.

 

"You look handsome." I compliment him. He told me that he was going to confess to Yoona today. 

 

Waw. It hurts me. Daesung ah? Do you know I love you. Do you know how hard my heart wanted me to tell you but my mouth just  wouldn't do it? How hard is that three words. I LOVE YOU.

 

"I'm going now. Wish me luck."

 

"Good luck oppa." I shouted with a fake smile that I could put in my face.

 

I hate how I felt right now. I hate it. I hate the day I met this guy name Daesung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're ma heart heart heart heart heartbreaker~

 

Heartbreaks everywhere!!

 

Well... Don't worry. the chapter after this consist of all of their POV. Each person each chapter. So please antipate for it. Btw, how was this chap.? I did many heartbreaks din't I? XD please don't hate me... :3 XD 

I love you all. Hwaiting for those next chapter. And hwaiting for your favourite pairings... You're ma heart heart heart heart heartbreaker~