Find out and let go

Die Romantic

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I wake up face to face to Jessica. I couldn't stop myself but to admire a beauty. I guess they name her ice princess in her school is because of this. She is cold to those who she doesn't know. She would sentenced a stranger to death if they stare at her more than 5 seconds. But she is such a masterpiece from God himself. 

 

I started to traced her face and managed to tuck a few loose strands of her hair behind her ears. She slowly wake up because of my action. 
 

"Good morning." I smiled.

 

"Good morning oppa." 
 

Before we could continue, my cellphone vibrate vigorously on the bed. Which caught both of our attention. I took my phone and the wallpaper is Taeyeon. She's cute. A  text from her.

 

From Taeyeon:

                              Oppa, where are you? It's been a few days since we go out. Why don't we go out today. I miss you. :( 

 

There she is. Honestly I miss her too. But Jessica.It's not that good to leave her now.

 

"Go" Jessica suddenly spoked out.

 

I raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Go. You don't want her to wait, do you?" She smiled.

 

"but... you." 

 

"Just go already oppa. Fast.. Don't let her wait. Girls hate to wait." She pulled me up the bed and literally throw me in the bathroom and ask me to clean up. I couldn't believe her action.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

There he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only God knows how much I miss him. We agreed to meet in the mall. I run towards him and hug him. I miss his scent. I miss him. 

 

"Oppa. I miss you." I said dorkily which made him laughed. 

 

"Well. What can I say? I miss you too."  He pinched my nose.

 

 

Yong hwa's POV

 

I decide to go to the nearby mall. My mind was still full of thought about Seohyun. Is it she.? If fate is kind. Will we meet again? I miss her. My days would be busy with homeworks and stuffs but never one day I din't think about her before I sleep. Seohyun ah. I want to meet you. Can you hear me? I miss you.

 

I was walking alone the mall and suddenly something caught my attention. I look closer for confirmation. My eyes went super superb God-un-believeable wide. Why.. Why is Jiyong with another girl and they act lovey dovey together. Wait!!! They kissed in the lips.? Jiyong. You have many to explained.!!! 
 

I could feel my blood boiling with the devil's fire. I walked to them. I started to run as the distance between us gets closer. I threw a punch to Jiyong's face which caught everyone's attention. Even the girl beside was shocked and then screamed. 

 

"Oppa, are you okay?" 
 

I pushed the girl away and I started to punch JIyong countlessly. 

 

"Oppa? Did she call you oppa JIyong. You're a married man. And you're cheating behind Jessica. You're dead!!" 

 

I could hear a high pitch scream. I know that scream. It's Jessica. Only her scream could be that high pitch and sounds like a dolphin. I turned around and there she is. Tiffany was beside her. I guessed they went shopping. She pushed me away as she started to cry.

 

"What are you doing to him.?"

 

"He is cheating behind your back." I shouted. "You have alot to explain Jiyong." I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and drag him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Sound of glasses,vase broke and chairs flying everywhere. Jiyong is pushed and been punched. I can't help but just scream to beg my brother to stop. He was beaten in his face that I barely knew him. Jiyong din't fight back, he was just protecting his body from those hard blow that my brother give.

 

"Stop it oppa!!!! He is going to die.!!!!!!" I cried.

 

"He is cheating on you."

 

"I know!!!!!!!!! I know it from the start!!!"I scream and stood in front of Jiyong. Prevent him from getting hurt again. 

 

"What?" My brother suprised. "You knew it from the start. And you din't tell me.?" 
 

 

"Did dad and mum knows?" He continued to ask. I just stood there. Quiet.

 

"They din't know? Why you din't tell them? Did this fool knows you loved him?" Yonghwa oppa asked. This time I just lowered my head. Din't know what to reply.

 

"I know." Jiyong suddenly replied. "I knew it from the start too. But I just can't love her. I'm sorry."

 

"So, those kissing. Those holding hands in front me, it was all acting? You both are all acting along. You bastard. You don't love my sister and you act like you do? You kiss her. Do you know what it takes for a women to let you kiss her in the lips? Do you know what it takes for a women to know that you have another lady but act like nothing is wrong in front of others.? Do you what it takes to love some bull like you.? Its pure love, and pure heartbreak." I could see Yonghwa oppa clenching his fist. He ran pass me and started to beat Jiyong up again. 

 

"Oh Gosh.. Oppa, just stop. Would you." I cried. This time, I took my cellphone out and find for the contact number. Yuri!!

 

"Yuri!!! Come here to my house quick, bring Youngbae oppa, and help me. My brother is kiling  Jiyong. Help. please!!" 
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After 10 minutes, they arrived. Oppa is still beating Jiyong with every breath he can use. And me trying my best to seperate them. Jiyong, who was holding his ribs. Look like my brother's kick is too hard for him. But he din't bother to run away.

 

"Yonghwa, calm down!!!" Youngbae oppa hold him and calmed him down, while Yuri ran to Jiyong who is just quietly standing. 

 

"Serve you right!" I was shocked by Yuri's action. I thought she would help her elder brother. But instead, she started to lecture him.

 

"You" My brother pointed at Jiyong. "Get out of this house, NOW!"

 

Yuri pulled Jiyong out and bowed and apologise to Yonghwa oppa. Yonghwa oppa just nodded, trying to control his anger while gasping for air.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

"I'll stay for a while." Jiyong oppa suddenly spoked out, when we got out from the house.

 

"What do you want to do this time.?" I asked.

 

"Hyung, let's go home." Yongbae oppa advise.

 

"You both go on. I'll be back home in a while. Please just let me stay for a while. Just go." He begged to stay. That's weird.

 

"You better don't do anything stupid." I lectured him. 

 

"Arasso."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

After Youngbae hyung and my baby sister Yuri leave. I started to kneel down in front of the house. I don't know what made me to do that. Most of my mind let me do it, is so that somehow, I can be forgive. I kneel down with two knees with one arm holding my ribs. It's very painful, but I ignored and act like everything is fine in front Yuri. The pain is overwhelm that a few tears started to roll down my cheek.

 

As if even the angel is also angry at me, it started to rain. I continued to kneel. My head suddenly felt dizzy and finally I out. Before I did, Someone wrap me around with his/her arm. I managed to saw that person face. It was a familiar face. It was Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I look through the window and saw Jiyong oppa is still kneeling outside. It's raining heavily. It's almost an hour since he knelt down there. My heart ache just to see him like that. I took the umbrella and a pair of towel. I open the door and wanted to bring him in,,,, But I stop.

 

He is lying down in someone's arm. It was Taeyeon. Yes, you're right. It hurts. It aches till the core of my heart. I love him, but someone had already loved him.Plus, they both love each other. I should wake up from my dream and face reality. Thanks Jiyong, Even it's for a few days. Thanks for showing me what it is like to feel to be loved by someone you loved. But I should face reality. That was just a fantasy. It was just a dream you gave me. Because of the dream you gave me and most importantly because of I love you. Kwon JIyong, I'll let you go. Even if it hurts. It's better to know that you're happy living with someone you love than to someone that you are forced to love. 

 

This is fate. We were not meant to be. And I'm sure that fate is good enough to let me find my true love.  I love you Kwon Jiyong. Now and always. I step back a few steps and closed the door. Jessica Jung, the day after today. You wlll forget Jiyong. Forget how he smiles, forget how he laughed, forget how his lips felt on yours. He was never yours. You are just borrowing. And now it's time to give him back. Tears were falling down my chin, It's okay. Those memories will fade. Eventually. I will forget him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here it is. The new chapter......!!!!!!!! How was it??  I hope you all like it. Thanks for subsribing and comments.Love you all. Hwaiting.!!!!