Unwanted Accident

Die Romantic

Jiyong's POV

 

"She's a strong girl. She'll be alright." I felt a light pat on my left shoulder. It was Seunghyun hyung.

 

I just glanced at him and continued to bury my face in my hand. I'm in the hospital. Jessica had been sent to the nearest hospital after she met an accident. I shouldn't had called her. She was so busy answering me on the phone that she forgot to look at the cars at the road before crossing it. It was my fault. I should be more strict to her by not allowing her to take any lousy bus. It was all my fault. I'm the one to blame. I promise to protect her but now I can do nothing but to only pray for her safety. I felt that I was useless at this point. 

 

"Oppa! We came as fast as we could!" I heard multiple footsteps and people panting. I recognise the sound, it was Yuri and Youngbae. I just stayed there motionless. Not even bother to look at them. I know it's rude but my mind was a mess right now. I just need to see Jessica now.

 

Suddenly, the door swung open and a doctor came out with blood all over his gloves. 

 

"Which one of you is Kwon Jiyong ssi?" 

 

"Me! I am!" I replied quickly.

 

"Jessica ssi is losing too much blood. It would bring fatal to both Jessica ssi and her baby." The doctor looked guilty all of a sudden "I'm afraid we can only save one." the doctor look at me. "And it's your decision, Jiyong ssi."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I walked in the room after the operation is a success, but as stated, the doctors can only save one. I saw her lying on the bed with her eyes closed. I walked closer to her and it pains for me to watch that her tummy had flattened, no more bump. I caressed her face as tears were starting to formed in my eyes. It was my fault, I promised myself to love her, to care for her a million times more better than now so that she would never and ever met such an accident again. Her left arm were wrapped by bandage, there were several wounds on her forehead and bruises on her hands and legs. According to the doctor, she even broke a few ribs.  But still she looks that pretty, that beautiful, that innocent with her eyes closed. I just wished she could open her eyes right now. I bent my body and give a peck in her lips.

 

 "Wake up soon princess, I know you are a sleepy head but it's really time to wake up right now because I'm missing YOU." A tear drop on her face as I recalled what the doctor had just said just now, she was in a deep sleep, in a coma.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few months had passed and Jessica is still lying on the cold hospital bed, like sleeping princess awaiting for a kiss from her prince to break the 'sleeping' spell. Lying there, did not even move for an inch. I would visit her everyday, buying her flowers, telling her stories, wanted to wake her up by giving her a kiss everyday, but unfortunately it didn't work, time to face reality, it's not a fairytale or a once upon a time story, it took more than a kiss to wake her up. I guess..

 

Today just like any day, I went to visit her in the hospital, her parents were in the room but left when they saw me coming in, leaving me to have some privacy talk with Jessica. I threw the flowers that were from yesterday and changed it with a newly bought one. I arrange them properly in the vase and put on the small table beside her bed. Her wounds and bruises are cured now. They were not visible anymore. I took a sit beside the bed, crossing my leg as I look at her with a smile on my face. I opened the story book and started to read for her. 

 

"....... And they lived happily ever after..." I turned my head up.  I stood up, standing beside her as my gaze soften upon seeing her lying motionless. I patted her head.

 

"It's been the 87th story that I've told you." It's been nearly 3 months she's in coma. I started to caress her face, feeling her flawless skin. "They all lived happily ever after..... But why can't us?" I sniffed and moved closer to her, wanted to give her a goodbye kiss before I continue with my work in the office again. Just as our lips were about to brush against each other....

 

"HYUNG!!!!............"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seungri's POV

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I opened the door. I froze on my step as same as him, his sight moved from Jessica to me. We were both stunned. I was suprised, didn't know how to react upon seeing him just few millimitres away from Jessica's lips. I guess he too was suprised by my sudden appearence as he was confused how to react.

 

Few seconds later, He straightened his body, stood up straight and cleared his throat. "Wh.. What a good timing.." He stuttered a little.

 

"Wh... What's that supposed to mean?" I raised my eyebrow.

 

 "I mean.. I mean, I was just thinking about going back to the office, but no one is here to take care of Sica. But since you are here now. Please take care of her for me." With that, he leave the room.

 

"Panda baby..." I felt a warm pair of hands slipped into mine. "Why aren't you going in?" She asked, looking at me with those big doe eyes. 

 

"Just waiting for you babe." I smiled. 

 

"And here's your coffee you asked for just now." She handed it to me. 

 

"Aww.. Thanks my Taengoo.." I patted her head lightly.

 

Yup. I'm dating with Taeyeon now. I should thank this girl, she had teach me about love, teach me to love my life, teach me to move on. I love my life now, because it gave me her. And I love her, because she is my life now. My new air, my new world, my new life.. With her, I could breathe even better now.  She might be older than me, but love does not know numbers.

"Stop it." She blushed. 

 

"Arasso arasso, I'll stop it or else your face would be red and as sweet as strawberries right now." I which earn a slap on the shoulder.

 

"Ouch!! Arasso arasso,let's get in now." I linked my arm with hers as we walked into the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

 

My head is aching as I could hardly opened my eyes. I've just had a dream and as I woke up, I've forgot nearly all of it. I hate that feeling. You know when you woke up from a dream but you just can't remember what you dreamt of. You know? 

 

After nearly 1 minute of struggling, I managed to opened up my heavy eyes. I scanned the room, it wasn't the bed that I usually sleep, I could tell it just by the feeling of it. And it wasn't the room that I've always slept, in fact, I think I'm not even in my house. I continue to look around and saw someone sitting beside me, motionless. Because of the light is dim,I could not tell who is it. I tried to moved my body but it felt so heavy. It's like I've been laying down here for ages. I heart a constant beeping sound, I tried to move my head, trying to find the source of the sound. 

 

Suddenly, the figure that was staying motionless beside started to move and quickly ran and hold my hand, with his smile that could reach from ear to ear. 

 

"You're awake!" he exclaimed "Thank god you're finally awake. I should call the doctor."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I looked at the sleeping beauty in front of me and took a deep breathe, I tried my very best to fight the urge to sleep, but i guess my body and brain gave in this time. I fell asleep.

 

I woke up to hear the sound of moving in Jessica's bed, I stretched my body and rubbed my eyes. It was blur at first but the image became clear later. It was Jessica, she's moving. I ran up to her and held her hand, she's finally awake. Words can't described how happy I am right now. 

 

"You're awake!" I exclaimed "Thank god you're finally awake. I should call the doctor." I ran out and called for the nurse and doctor. The doctor rushed in to check up Jessica.

 

"Jessica ssi, do you know what happened?" The doctor asked after flashing some of his small flashlight to Jessica's eye.

 

Jessica started to hold her head, her face showed that she's in pain. I held her hand tight. "Don't worry babe." I tried to calm her down. "I'm here."

 

"I don't remember what happened" She replied, still with that same expression. "And who are you? Are you calling me babe?"..................

 

 

 

Here's the long awaited update, my schedule is really pack right now, so sorry for keeping you all waiting, I'll do better next time. But anyways, I hope you all like it. XD See you in the next chapter. And sorry to Jisica shippers, I made them suffer alittle..keke.. and sorry if there's any word error..