Divorcement

Die Romantic

 

Jiyong's POV

 

It has been 3 months since I've last seen Jessica. And it also been 3 months I've stayed in Taeyeon's place. Her parents were living overseas for work and bussiness. It was her birthday today, Seunghyun hyung, Tiffany and Yoona had come to celebrate Taeyeon's birthday. At first I was worried what will they think about Taeyeon. But, luckily, they accept her.In fact they are starting to get close now. 

 

Seunghyun hyung and I smiled when we saw the girls laugh loudly among themselves from afar. We were in the kitchen table drinking a few cans of beer while the girls in the living is 'girls talk-ing'. I'm still a little shocked that how Yoona's mouth would open as wide as an alligator everytimes she laugh. But the ahjumma laugh is the one that never fails to caught my attention. It may seem weird for some people that a face of an angel can create such a laughter,but for me, that is her, that is Taeyeon. 

 

"Are you sure about this?" Senghyun hyung asked.

 

"Yes. I'm quite sure. We both talk about it already." I answered "I just hope Jessica could understand." 

 

"That is what I'm feared of too." Seunghyun hyung commented. 

 

Flashback

 

I am driving back with Taeyeon that night. We both talked and laugh happily. She laid her head on the left side of my shoulder as I was driving with my right hand. I sensed that she is tired so I changed the music into a slow song and patted her head softly a few times.

 

I was driving and I look at my right side for a while. I look back at the same direction. I saw Jessica. She's also sleeping. She looks drunk. There's a man beside her driving, it was not Yonghwa. I started to get panic. Feared that maybe that guy is trying to hit on her. But after I saw how he handle Jessica when she was already sleeping in the car. I could see that he meant no harm. He is a good guy, and at that moment, I realised that maybe Jessica had met her mr. Nice Guy already.

 

I look back at Taeyeon whom was sleeping soundly on my shoulder. I smiled and pinch her cheeks.

 

End of flashback~

 

 

"Here is the thing you want." Seunghyun handed me a file.

 

"Is this it?

 

"Yes." Seunghyun hyung answered with a deep voice. "It's the divorce paper."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

It's in the evening, Jaebom oppa and I just finish gardening. He went back to his room to take a shower while I just took a towel, wrap it around my neck and sit on the couch to rest for a while. Yonghwa oppa is going out again. I bet he is going out with his girlfriend. I've suggested him to stay in this house as Jiyong din't come back already. I would be lonely if I'm alone. Only the maids would be my friends.

 

I heard the door bell ringing. The maid rushed to the door and open to invite the unknown guest. After talking for a while, the maid walked to me.

 

"Miss Jessica, someone is looking for you." 

 

"Who is it.?" I wipe my sweat that were forming on my forehead.

 

"It's.. It's Mister Kwon Jiyong and another named Mister Choi Seunghyun" She answered "Should I let them in?"

 

I nodded. She then welcomed the two guest to get in the house.

 

I saw Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa walked in to the living room. They bowed to me and smiled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Hi jessica." Me and Seunghyun hyung greeted her with a smile. She just nodded. That's unusual.

 

"How are you?" I asked. Trying to open a topic.

 

"How am I? oh.. My heart is still working. Why? Did you hope I'm dead by now?" She answered coldly. Wow, she really in a bad mood. She never treated me like that before. Maybe she just those girls' period of the month.

 

I smiled and slightly nodded.

 

"What brings you here?" She asked with still that same cold tone. Now I know why she is been named the ICE princess.

 

"Actually, Jiyong wants to talk about something with you." Seunghyun hyung helped me to answer.

 

"What thing?" She crossed her legs. And stare coldly at us. I could feel the temperature is the room is getting low.

 

"It's about--" Seunghyun hyung was cut off as he saw a man walking down the stairs. I looked at the direction he's looking, it's the same guy that I saw in the car that day with Jessica. 

 

"Who are these guys Sica?" That man asked.

 

"Who is him?" I asked 

 

"Oh Jaebom oppa." She stood up and link her arms with that guy. "It's my boyfriend." She answered with a smile.

 

"Who are them, Sica?" That Jaebom guy asked.

 

"Oh. The guy with the blue shirt over there is Seunghyun oppa. My bestfriend's boyfriend." She pointed at Seunghyun.Seunghyun smiled at him and they both shake hands.

 

"And this, the guy with the white shirt." She pointed at me. "He is my husband." She announce it like nothing was wrong. Jaebom just nodded and just smile to me.

 

"You mean. Your EX HUSBAND." I corrected her. She seems suprised. " I was nervous to talk about this just now, but after what happen now, I've the courage to speak it out already." I put the file that Seunghyun hyung gave me earlier on the table.

 

"What's this?" Jaebom picked up the file and open it up to see the content. Their eyes turns wide. I took my pen out and handed to Jessica.

 

"All you need to do is sign."

 

She stared at me for a while and then take my pen and sign it,and handed me back the file.

 

"Here, now go out from my property." She said coldly. 
 

 

"Sica. Please understand that--"

 

"I understood." She cut me off. " Please send our guest out the house." She ordered the maid, and then she went upstairs with that guy to our room. I mean to HER room. The room that me and Jessica used to share before.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

" That went smooth." I broke the silence. Snapping Jiyong out of his thought.

 

"Yeah~" He answered. 

 

"Where to go now." I drive the car because Jiyong said that he's a little tired.

 

"hmm~" He thinked for a while. "Let's meet the girls in the mall." He smiled.

 

 I just nodded. Honestly, I din't know what he's doing right now is for the good or bad. He's divorcing Jessica, which for me is a bad thing,but he did it is because of something good ahead. He's doing something good for the future.

 

"I wish she would understand.." I mumble under my breath.

 

"What did you say hyung?" Jiyong seems to heard that mumble something.

 

"Nothing. I just wish Jessica would understand what are you doing right now."

 

"She would,eventually." He answered.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I'm now with Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona. We're in the mall, eating. Yoona and I made a great partner together when it comes to food and eating. I'm sure we'll get close in no time.

 

"Sooyoung ah~" I heard a familiar call. Oh, and I forget to inform you. Daesung oppa is with us too. He took a sit beside me. "Here's the thing you want." He handed me the plastic.

 

 "No kisses?" He asked. 

 

"Nope" I stuck my tongue out.

 

He pouted, which made him extremely cute. I pinch his nose playfully.

 

"Yah!! yah!!!!" The three girls shouted at us. "It's disgusting." They commented.

 

"I'm having goosebumps" Tiffany said. 

 

"Don't tell me, you din't act like this too in front of my oppa." I striked back at her. " I saw you both are having something much HOTTER in my Seunghyun oppa's room that day."

 

"Yah!! When did I did that?" Her face turns red immediately.

 

Oh, and did I tell you. Me and Daesung oppa are officially dating now. 

 

Flashback~

 

I'm walking alone at the park that we friends usually hang out together.

 

Daesung oppa suddenly appeared from behind and tap my shoulder which caused me to jump in suprised. I glared at him and beat him several times.

 

"Ahh.. Chinjiaa! You scared me." I slap his shoulder a few times. He hust kaugh at my action. "Aren't you going to confess to Yoona today? "I asked. 

 

"Do you really want me to confess to her?" He asked 

 

"neh?" What did he just say?

 

"Nothing." He shrugged. "So... Do you like my shirt?"

 

"Of course I like. I choose it for you." I commented. 

 

"Then do you like me?"  

 

"Neh????" What did he just say again? Oh god.. What is this guy up to?

 

"Nothing." He shrugged AGAIN.

 

"Daesung ah, what do you want?" I ordered. "Just cut it straight.

 

"I want you.." He smiled.

 

"Neh?" I'm shocked. What?

 

"Can't you don't just keep answer the same questions?" He asked teasingly.

 

" Yah! You're the one who is keep playing around. What do you want?" I asked. I'm feeling a little irritated by now. "Aren't you going to confess to Yoona.?"

 

"I lied" He answered calmly. "I'm here now 'cause I want you. I want you to be mine."

 

"What about Yoona?" I asked.

 

"Can't you stop caring about others, and cares for yourself once." He answered. He took a bouquet of flowers and handed to me.

 

"So, Sooyoung ah. Would you want me Kang Daesung to call you mine?"  He asked. His hand is shacking a little.

 

"You bet I want." I asnwered him and hug him.

 

I broke the hug. "Seriously, what happen to Yoona? Don't you like her?"

 

"Since when I said I liked her? I never do.. She's just a bestfriend to make you jealous."

 

"Neh?"

 

"You like me, don't you?" I blushing right now. Oh god.

 

"How did--"

 

"Well, a little interogation and a little help from Tiffany unnie." He smiled.

 

Aahh.. That Tiffany unnie. I'm not gonna tell her my secrets again.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yonghwa's POV

 

 

I just got home after I send Seohyun back to her house. I get in the house and closed the door beside me. Aunty Jane, our maid since we were still 3 years old walk to me and smiled. I smiled back at her. She was almost like a real aunty to me.

 

"Good evening Sir, I need to tell you something." She said

 

"Aunty~ How many times do I need to tell you to drop the honorific language.?"

 

"Sorry ah Yonghwa ah." 

 

I just smiled back and held Aunty Jane's hand.

 

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked.

 

"Mister Kwon Jiyong and his friend, Seunghyun ssi, came by just now." My alert mode was on immedieately. "He met Jessica just now. After he leave with his friend. Sica had locked herself in the room until now. She din't even want to eat dinner."

 

"Okay. I got this." I smiled and hurried to Jessica's room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sica ah, It's me Yonghwa." I knocked the door.

 

"Come in" I heard a weak sound from inside. 

 

I went in and saw her holding a tissue. Her bed was full of tissue boxes. She's crying again.

 

"What happen?" I climbed onto her bed and hug her. 

 

"Oppa`" She continued to cry. "Jiyong wants divorce me." 

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Don't worry,I've sign the paper." 

 

"What, Sica?" It's unbelieveable for me. "Why? I thought you love him?"

 

"I love him that's why I have to let him go." She answered me. I continue to hug her. My baby sister had grown up. She is not the selfish her again. Jiyong is her everything. And now, she's giving her everything to somebody else.

 

"Gwenchana,You still have me." I patted her back softly.

 

"Yes, It's just a matter of time before I move on." She answered.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The new chapter is out. Well, how is it? I hope you guys love it. Well, Sooyoung is with Daesung now. But it's look like some couples are not yet being paired, so wait up for the next chapter. Thanks.