The truth

Die Romantic

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I woke up in the morning with a minor headache. Another hangover. As I moved my hand to massange my temple. There a wet cloth on top of it. Who is the one that put it for me, I wondered. I put it down and moved my head up. I saw Jessica sleeping on the couch. She was sleeping there without any blanket, I stood up and walks to her. I took the blanket and lay it on her body to cover her.

 

My eyes softened upon seeing her sleeping soundly. She looks so innocent when she's sleeping. Her face was freshly made from heaven. I managed to tuck a few loose strands of her hair behind her ears But I as I look closely, I could see her eyebags starting to form. And as I look down to her lips, I could still see the scar. My heart felt guilty all of a sudden.Was I too rude to her last night. I decided that I had to make up for her. I'll be cooking breakfast today.

 

Although it just a breakfast, but I don't often cook for people though. I went downstair and started cooking. All the maid were in shocked that I insisted I want to cook it personally. They were all standing beside me, scared that I might hurt myself and they would lose their job. 

 

I had finish preparing the breakfast. It's just a simple breakfast. A plate of spaghetti and a glass of cappuccino coffee. I put the meal down at the living room table as the maids say that Jessica love to eat there, while watching her favourite programme. Just as I placed the breakfast on the table, I heard footsteps from the stairs. It was her. She just woke up and seems to be suprised that I'm still at home.

 

"Good morning" I greeted her.

 

She slightly pinch her hand, then greet me "Good morning."

 

"Come down here, let's eat."

 

She look at me in a suspiscious way. We walked to the dining table. I pulled her chair out for her and sat across of her. I beckoned her to try to breakfast I've made but she hesitated for a while.

 

"Don't worry, it doesn't have poison." I took a string of the spaghetti and eat it, trying to convince her. After seeing my action, she started to 'gulped' down the food. It was unbelieveable. I tried to speak to her after so long into this marriange.

 

"How's your sleep?"

 

"goo.. good.." She stuttered and continued "Why... Why you were so.. so.. good to me to.. today?"

 

"I'm just stressed out a bit because of something--."

 

"You mean you're stressed about this marriange?" She cut me off.

 

I couldn't answer.

 

" That's alright" She gave me a weak smile and continues to eat.

 

I look at her. I guessed that I've been to rude to her, I should had treat her better in the future, even if I hated this arranged marrianged, she was not at fault, I shouldn't lost my temper at her. My attention turned to my cellphone as a familiar number called. I saw the caller image, it was her, my lips curved up as I saw the caller mage.

 

I could see that the smile on Jessica's face had faded away. I answered the phone.

 

"Oppa,the guys are here again." She complained to me cutely. For this few days, I had help her to get away from those guys. Guys that tried to pursue her ever since she is first year of high school. 

 

"Oh, I see. Okay, oppa will be there in no time." With that, I hung up the call. I turned to Jessica and excuse myself politely this time.

 

"I'll be out for a while."

 

I walked to the door and opened it, before I could stepped out....

 

"Is it her again?" Jessica rang behind me.

 

I sigh. "It's.... It's none of your bussinness." I closed the door behind me and leave.... Call me cruel, call me a monster... I just want her to fall out of love with me. It's for the best of us both. She'll meet a better guy than me. And I'll meet the person I truly love. It's a  win-win situation.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Its.. It's none of your bussiness." He closed the door. It's none of my bussiness? I'm his wife. I never knew those words were that cruel before. He was so cruel.

 

I turn my head down as I started to cry silently. Tears were falling into the food, but I just eat them, because it was specially made by him. I couldn't waste his hardwork.

 

And there I was, that morning, crying and eating all by myself.....

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

It's Yoona's birthday today. We will just have a small party among ourselves in our apartment with a few best friends. Yoona had   called her good friend, Seohyun. I've called my prince charming, Yuri and Sooyoung. Sooyoung insisted in bringing Daesung there, so I just agreed. I could tell that Sooyoung has a little feeling towards Daesung. Yuri also said that she would bring Jessica to the party.

 

 

 

They all arrived one hour after I call them.

 

 

Daesung's POV

 

When I arrived at Tiffany's apartment, my attention immediately been caught by that girl. OH my god! I must be looking at an angel. I ask Sooyoung who is that girl.It turn out to be Tiffany's housemate, Yoona. Today was her birthday. I greeted her happy birthday.

 

"Hi yoona ssi. Happy birthday. Sorry there's no present from me,it's quite a last minute call."

 

"Gwenchana." She smiled at me which made my heart to skip a beat. Wow, her smile.. Is it her the reason that God made a girl? 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I saw Daesung talking to her. It's their first time meeting each other but it's not even an hour and they were already talking banmal at each other and laughing. Yoona is laughing with wide open. Perhaps that is why guys are attracted to her. Her alligator laugh. 

 

"Jealous?" I heard Tiffany whispered to my ear.

 

"Eh? I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged my shouder.

 

"Just admit it Sooyoung. You like Daesung. Am I right?" She smirked.

 

"No..no.. Who said that?" I stuttered.

 

"Never mind. I BELIEVED YOU..." She teased me.

 

"Aish.. Chinjia! Okay. I admit. I had a little feeling to him, but it seems like he also had some feelings to someone." I pouted, looking him laughing with Yoona. 

 

"Why don't you tell him about your feelings?" Tffany asked.

 

"It'll make no difference. He don't like me." I answered.

 

"How would you know if people like you or not, if you don't tell them you like them too.?" Maybe, just maybe she's right. Maybe I should confessed to him but I'm afraid. I'm afraid of reality. What if he say he don't like me? It'll be ackward,right? *Sigh* Maybe it's better now to be just friends.

 

"I think it's better I call Seungri to come here." I tried to change the topic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

It was Yoona's birthday today.I bought a present and went to her apartment. Tiffany brings some of her friends too. They all seems to be very friendly, especially Daesung ssi. His keeps on making us laugh till our stomach hurts. It's the first I met a guy with this kind of sense of humour.

 

After a while, there's another guy came in. I don't know who is he. I guess it's one of Tiffany's friends again. Tiffany has many friends. Unlike Tiffany, Yoona has only a little friends. She is an orphan just like Tiffany. She only has me and Tiffany as her good friends and as friends. She barely had 10 friends.Maybe it's because she's always a quiet one in school. But I think she'll make a lot of new friends after meeting Tiffany's friends. They all have their own personailty.

 

"Happy birthday..." That guy stretched out his hand to me with a present.

 

 

Seungri's POV

 

I went to Tiffany's apartment. I scanned the crowd. There's a that one beautiful girl. I bet it's her birthday, since she looks the prettiest among them all. I walked to her and stretched out my hand to her which had a present in it.

 

"Happy birthday." I greeted her. 

 

"eh?" She looked at me, confused.

 

"Yah Idiot!!" I earned a hit on the head by Yuri. "It's not her birthday. It's HER birthday." Yuri pointed another girl beside Tiffany.

 

"It's Yoona birthday!" Tiffany shouts.

 

"Don't blame me! It's the first time I'm here and met this two girls." I said innocently. "By the way, what's your name?"

 

"Seo Joo Hyun. But you can call me Seohyun." She answered me.

 

"Oh.. Seohyun ssi. When is your birthday?" I asked her, while everyone is looking at me.

 

"June 28."

 

"I guess It'll rain heavily that day." I said.

 

She raised an eyebrow.

 

"Not that again Seungri." Seunghyun hyung commented.

 

"That's because the sky had to give up its most precious angel. That's why it's sad." I said it confidently, which made a chaos in the house.

 

" Oh My god!!!" Yuri squealed

 

"God, Seungri"

 

"That is so..... YUCK!!!!!!!"

 

"What did you just say?"

 

" LEE SEUNGHYUN!!!!!!!!!"

 

"I think I'm gonna faint."

 

" Seohyun, just ignore him."

 

"Luckily I'm not Seohyun.!!" 

 

"God, I rather be single forever than hearing that."

 

"OKAY!! OKAY!! LET"S TAKE THE BIRTHDAY CAKE OUT, SHOULD WE!!!!" Tiffany cut us off.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Oppa,the guys are here again." I complained to him cutely. For this few days, he had help me to get away from those guys. Guys that tried to pursue me ever since I'm still first year of high school. But actually, it's not that reason why I called him today. I called because I miss him. It's hard to say this, but I'm actually missing him. I just met him recently,and I already start to miss him. The night that we first met,after I went home, I can't sleep, my mind is full of him. I can't stop thinking about him, It's like a broken video player that keeps on rewind what we had talk that night.

 

About 5 minutes, he's here. He's in front of my house, I could hear his Lamborghini roaring down the street. I took my handbag and came out from the house and greeted him. 

 

"Hi oppa!"

 

" So where's those guys?" He asked.

 

"Well, they've gone away."

 

"Really?"

 

"No. Actually I called you to come here because I miss you." I smiled at him.

 

"Eh? You miss me?" 

 

"Nothing. Come. Let's go. Let's go to shopping oppa." I pulled him into the car

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"We're here." He said.

 

After going to shopping. We take our lunch. After lunch, we went to the amusement park. And now, we're here. The beach. We decided to see the sunset. He helped me to open the car door. He's such a gentleman. I got from the car as he helped me to closed the door. I linked my arms to him which made him to be suprised by my action. Luckily, he din't pulled off. He look at me and smile.

 

We walked along the beach. The scenery is just so beautiful. The red orange sun is sinking down the ocean.Birds are flying back home. It's just matter of minutes before the moon will be hanging on the sky. I decided to break the silence.

 

"It's beautiful, right?" I said as he nodded in agreement.

 

"Oppa, I've something to tell." I continued "After we've meet each other this while, what do you think of me?"

 

"Well. You're pretty." He answered carefully. " I mean you're pretty inside and out. We din't know each other for long, but I can tell that you're kind. You're friendly. Very friendly in fact."

 

"Then, is that your ideal type?"  I asked " I mean, do you like girls with those personalities?" 

 

"Eh?" 

 

"Do you accept me if I want to be your girlfriend?" I asked after gathering so much courage.

 

He din't spoke out one word. He just look at me with bewilderment all over his face. He sigh.

 

"Taeyeon ah, I know I should told you earlier. I'm married."

 

Married? I couldn't believe what I just heard.

 

"It's an arranged marriange." He quickly said again after seeing me showing a little feeling of dissapointment. "I din't love that girl. She... She doesn't love me too."  He continued to answer. "We planned to get divorce after a while."

 

"Oh" That was all that comes out from my mouth.

 

" Please believe me" he held my hand.

 

"I.. I..." I stuttered.

 

" What do you think of me when you first saw me,honestly." He asked me.

 

"You.. You seems to be a good guy." I answered honestly. "You're friendly too. And you'll help me whenever I need your help and spend time with me when I needed time to spend." Unknowingly, I started to answer his question. "You're just---"

 

"Then is that your ideal type.?" He asked me. "Would you be girlfriend?"

 

I couldn't believe what I just heard.

 

"Eh?"

 

"I'm askng you. Would you be my girlfriend.?" He asked. "I know I'm married. But I don't love my wife. Neither do her. It's just a matter of time before you even know that we are already divorced."

 

I know that I shouldn't be messing with someone else marriange. But he say even his wife don't love him too. So, it's not wrong right? They don't even love each other.

 

Seeing no reaction from me, he raised my chin and kissed me, in the lips.

 

 

"So what do you say?" he broke away from the kiss. "Should we try it out? I mean this relationship."

 

Well.. He said that he'll divorce so why not. Let me be selfish this time.

 

I nodded in embarrasment. 

 

"Let's get something to eat then." He held my hand. "What do you want to eat, dear?" 

 

Oh my god.! I just can't stop myself from blushing heavily.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hello!!!!!!!!! I'm back. I wish this update can satisfy you all Gtae shippers. Don't worry, there'll be more drama in the future between Gtae and Jisica. Stay tuned Okay???? And I hope it's a long update for you all.... Well, guess who will be appearing in the next chapter. Jessica's brother. Guess who is he.. And what happen when he knows Jiyong and Jessica's relationship...

 

To clarify things, Taeyeon is not a bad girl over here. He doesn't know that Jessica like love Jiyong that's why he started to date Jiyong. Okay! Subscribe and comment please.. And did you see the new poster of this story. Beautiful isn't it? Credits to E x t r a o r d i n a r y. Love you all subscribers and comments. MUAACCKKXXX HEHE