Solved

Die Romantic

 

3rd person's POV

 

"Just admit that you're jealous." Tiffany cheered after she finish hearing Jessica's story about last night. Since last night, she still doesn't let Jiyong in her hospital room.

 

"N..NO... I.. I'm not.." Jessica tried to deny but Tiffany just chuckled as Jessica stutters when she talked.

 

"Come on, you might have amnesia, but don't tell me that you forgot the feeling of being jealous." Tiffany smirked, knowing that Jessica still loved Jiyong if it's that way. 

 

"No! I'm not jealous!" 

 

"Then what is it??" Tiffany fired back.

 

"I... I'm angry!!" Jessica still tries to deny.

 

"And why are you angry..??"

 

"Be.. Because someone kissed him..." Jessica answered, not knowing that she's falling into Tiffany's trap.

 

"Why are you so angry about someone kissing him.. I thought he's no one to you."

 

"He's my oppa!" Jessica immediately regret after saying that.

 

"Oppss... Did I heard it wrongly.. He's your oppa now?"

 

Jessica just stay silent, knowing that she'll spill more if she tried to answer.

 

"Come on.. Just admit it... you're jealous.. It's not that hard to admit it.." Tiffany took a sit beside her, patting her head.

 

"Aish.. ara..arasso" Jessica pouted "I.. I'm jealous..I guess..."

 

"I couldn't hear you Jessica.. Say it loudly.. Let it all out.."

 

"I... I'm jealous.." Jessica say it a little louder but still stutters a little.

 

"I couldn't hear you in that rate Jessica!" Tiffany shouted, trying to encourage her to talk louder.

 

"ARA....ARASSO!!! I'M JEALOUS......... ME .. JESSICA JUNG IS JEALOUS BECAUSE SOMEONE KISSED MY OPPA, KWON JIYONG.. HE... HE... HE ONLY CAN BE KISSED BY MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jessica screamed while closing her eyes.

 

Jessica opened her eyes and look at her side to see that Tiffany is laughing.

 

"W-what?" Jessica asked.

 

"I guess you can hear it from outside, right oppa? JESSICA'S ONE AND ONLY KWON JIYONG OPPA" Tiffany shouted and teased Jessica with the last sentence.

 

The door open to reveal Jiyong and Seunghyun.

 

"Told you bro.." Seunghyun lightly punch Jiyong's arm.

 

Upon knowing what happen, Jessica quickly look down to hide her apple red face. Tiffany had set her up. It's all a trap.

 

"Well, since the problem is solved." Tiffany stood up  "I better get going." And skipped to Seunghyun's side.

 

"Good luck oppa" Tiffany whispered. "I've set everything just for you." 

 

Tiffany links her arms with Seunghyun as they walked out of the room, leaving the couples inside.

 

 

 

Still 3rd person's POV

 

"So.. so is it true..true?" Jiyong stuttered.

 

"About what?" Jessica still looking down at her bed.

 

Jiyong took a sit at Jessica's side. He slowly lifted her chin so that she's facing him.

 

"Is it true? About what you said just now?" Jiyong asked softly.

 

Jessica nodded and blushed furiously which she hid it by looking back down again.

 

"You no need to be shy.." Jiyong smiled and lift her chin to see her red cheeks "Plus, I'm not just your oppa, I'm your husband too..." Jiyong brought his lips closer to her...

 

They were about to kiss before..

 

"Jess.. OPPS!!!!! Sorry!! " Dara came in and immediately, Jessica's smile turned into a frown.

 

"Wha---"

 

"Before you start shouting" Dara cut Jiyong off. "Here's a little something." Dara placed a box of chocolate on the table.

 

"It's an apology." Dara smiled. "An apology about kissing your husband. If it wasn't because of Seunghyun's oppa begging, I had wouldn't do that."

 

Jiyong and Jessica were dumbfounded.

 

"So---"

 

"Yes! It means nothing at all.. The confession, it's fake." Dara cut Jiyong off again and smiled. "Now you no need to worry Sica, I will not take away your husband." Dara teased. "I better get going now. You two can continue what you're doing just now. Just remember to lock the door if something get OUT OF CONTROL" Dara teased both of them and ran out of the room while laughing.]

 

Jiyong smirked and turned back to Jessica, his mind was constantly thanking Seunghyun.

 

"So, where are we.?" Jiyong cupped Jessica face and was about to kiss..... Before..

 

Before Jessica took her finger and put it on Jiyong's lips.

 

"Not that easy, Kwon Jiyong." Jessica smirked "Since I had an amnesia, and even if I'm now recovering, there's still some part of you courting me still unclear." Jessica pointed at Jiyong "And you mister, must show it to me, all over again" She stucked her tongue out. "And if you still fail, don't even dream of having this kiss."

 

Jiyong grunted and shocked of her attitude changed.

 

"Can't we just have this kiss first... "Jiyong begged " You... You know... For motivation.." Jiyong tried to find excuse.

 

"That's not a way to court a girl Jiyong ssi." Jessica then playfully cover with her hands.

 

"Yah.... Please.. Just one.." And both of them rolling on the bed, with Jiyong wanted to kiss her, as Jessica tried to push him away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six Months Later ~

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I can't believe this, we're marrying again for the third time. It's not that it's a bad thing, but it seems like even the priest is familiar with us already. 

 

I stood there in the altar as she slowly entered the church, gasps of amazement and murmuring were heard despite the music in the background. We had been married for the third time this time, but like always, she never fails to take my breath away. The wedding gown which show off her flawless skin and cleavage. A pair of brown angelic eyes and brown hair which were covered by her veil.

 

She then stopped and stood in front of me as the priest continue his talking.

 

Finally, the part I've been waiting for. We still haven't kiss each other since the accident.

 

"I do." She answered softly.

 

"And do you Kwon---"

 

"Yes! You bet I do.." I cut him off quickly which earns chuckles from the priest and audience.

 

"I now pronounced you both as Husband and Wife."

 

I literally ripped off her veil and crushed my lips onto hers, the pink lips that I've been waiting to own for many months ago....

 

The girl that I've been hate before, The girl I want to stay away before , never that I would imagine she's my reason to live, she's the one that I cannot picture to live without her.

 

 

 

 

Sorry if the ending is a little crappy. I'll make an epilogue for this one, finally it's the ending. Thanks for you all readers and for the comment. Without those comments and subscribes, I'm sure I'll never finish this story. Thank you, just note that this story won't finish without you readers.