Jealousy

Die Romantic

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I woke up to find that I accidentally fell asleep while taking care of Sica last night. She had been unconcious since last night when I found her at the garden. The doctors said she would wake up in the next few hours. Because of the incident last night, I barely stayed alive by being lectured and nagged by Yonghwa and Sica's parents. But I had to admit, it's my fault all the way. Since Yonghwa hyung had went out with Seohyun and Sica's parents had go overseas for another meeting with those big companies AGAIN.... It's only me and Jessica in the room. 

 

I stood up and walk to Jessica's bed. Seeing that she's still unconcious, I decided to buy a can of coffee to refresh myself, ready for a new day, I guess.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I woke up with a little headache, I slowly open my eyes to adjust the brightness in the room, it's already morning. I looked at the clock that is hanging on the wall, it's 9:30a.m. Guess that I'd been unconcious since last night. I slowly sat up from the bed, using all my effort, I felt a little dizzy but it was gone as fast as it came. I stretch my body and scanned the room and realised that I was alone, where is everybody? The wheelchair was placed just beside my bed. Using all the strength I have, I managed to carry myself and sat on the wheelchair.  

 

For me, today it was quite a mixture of sad and happy feeling I had. Now that I remember about what happened, there's one thing that I'm curious. What happened to the bump in my tummy that I use to had? Or did I remember wrongly, we din't have any baby at all? Or did Jiyong forced me to abort the baby? Impossible. He was so loving to me in my memories now. By the way, where is Jiyong oppa? 

 

I looked out the window and saw the weather is quite sunny, I feel like taking a stroll again. It was so boring in this suffocating white room. I'll just find Dara unnie, she's a nurse here, she had always accompany me to take a walk if Jiyong and the others are not here. I happily move the wheelchair out the room, finding Dara unnie. 

 

"Ha! there y--" I look around and finally saw Dara unnie, She is in the vending machine, when I was about to finish my sentence, I saw Jiyong oppa beside her, I quickly hid behind the wall and peek at them. 

 

They're smilling at each other as Dara unnie playfully punch Jiyong's oppa arms. Are they that close now? I couldn't help but to feel a little squeeze in my heart.

 

"Over there. That's the girl that fancies that Jiyong ssi" I heard two nurses whispering to each other and point at Jiyong oppa's side.

 

"You mean Dara ssi?" The other nurse asked.

 

"Yup. Ever since Jiyong ssi's wife was admitted in the hospital and in coma, that Dara ssi has been taking care of him, bringing him water and more."

 

"But isn't that what we nurse are supposed to do?" The nurse commented.

 

"Aish... Chinjia. I tired of your question. As long as the way she treat Jiyong ssi is not as simple as what nurse would do."

 

"Arasso.. Arasso..."

 

I saw Jiyong oppa turning back, I quickly move myself to my room and climb back to the bed as fast as I could. 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

After buying the coffee and a little chat with Dara noona, I went back to the room and saw that Jessica had wide awake. I smile upon saw her awake. 

 

"Oh, you're awake. I think I should call the doctor." I placed the coffee on the table and turned back to call the doctor. 

 

"Ji.. Jiyong..op.. Jiyong oppa." Jessica called me.

 

I turned back immediately to face her. I just couldn't believe my ears. Did she just called me 'oppa'? It had been months since I last heard that sweet melodious sound.

 

"Oppa." She called me again while tapping her bed. "Come sit here.. si.. sit.. beside.. me..."

 

"Neh" I just quitely followed her orders. Making my way to her bed and sit beside her.

 

"Oppa, am.. am I a burden to you.?" She asked. "I mean.. taking care of me like this everyday, I must had been tired you out." She sounded serious.

 

I look at her wide doe eyes.

 

"No." I answered sternly. 

 

Just as she was about to ask another question.

 

"SICA AHHHHH!!!!" Tiffany squealed as she saw Jessica is already awake. 

 

"We were worried about you." She continued as she sat beside Jessica right away.

 

"Hi Fany ah.." I smiled as I get up from the bed. 

 

"Hi bro!" I turned and saw Seunghyun hyung smilling at me. 

 

"Hi hyung" I gave him a friendly hug.

 

"Hi Jessica.. How are you? " Seunghyun hyung asked as he wrap his arms around my shoulder.

 

"I'm fine oppa. "

 

"Okay... now... shoo!! both of you." Tiffany suddenly pushed me and Seunghyun hyung out the room.

 

"Mwuh?" We were both flustered. "We'll be having girls talk. So both of you guys shoo away, go take a walk around the hospital or walk in the park or garden of the hospital, just come back after 30 minutes or more." Tiffany stucked out her tongue playfully after succeeded in pushing us out of the room.

 

"Arasso.. Jiyong come and let's find some hot girls or nurses around to hit on."  And with that sentence, Seunghyun hyung pays the price.

 

"What did you just say CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

"Arasso arasso!!! Stop pulling my ears! It hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhh!!!!! "

 

I just chuckled at them, they were so sweet with each other, they have their many ways of showing their love and one of it, is through this.

 

"Apologise first."

 

"Arasso, mianhe my princess!! I promise I won't do it again."

 

"You sure?" 

 

"I cross my heart and hope to die."

 

That made Tiffany grins as she releases his ear.

 

"Ouch. It's really painful." Seunghyun hyung complained.

 

"Well, serve your right."  Tiffany crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue again.

 

"I'll swear you'll get it tonight." Seunghyun hyung smirked ertly and slowly wrapped his arms around Tiffany and his hands slightly squeeze her .

 

Tiffany gasped as I look away, not wanting to see anymore, I swear I got goosebumps.

 

"Yah... Per.. ert.. Jiyong oppa is there."

 

"But he's not looking.." I could heard him saying that as he continued "I would punish you so hard that you'll scre----"

 

"ARASSO!!! YOU WIN!!! Just go away now you ert."  Tiffany cut him off and pushed him beside me.

 

"Jiyong ah, help me to get this ert out of my sight." She panted and smiled at me and then walk back into the room.

 

"I love you!" Seunghyun hyung shouted before she get in the room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"So... Buddy!! How are you and Jessica AGAIN?" Seunghyun asked. "I'm quite fin---"

 

"Hi Jiyong!" My sentence were dirupted by Sandara noona, the nurse that had been treating me and Jessica well. She just greeted me a short while and then continued her work again.

 

"Hi Sandara noona."

 

After walking pass us, Seunghyun hyung started the conversation "Oh yes.. And that nurse, I think she likes you."

 

"What! Hyung, she's older than me. No way." I commented.

 

"Yes way! You should see her eyes when she talks to you. They sparkled."

 

"Yah... Can we just continue our conversation just now?" 

 

"Arasso arasso. As we were saying you are fine and Jessica is?"

 

"She been acting weird." I sighed as hyung raised his eyebrow. "She been acting weird since just now. She asked me some weird questions. Questions that she normally doesn't even care."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 Jiyong's and Jessica's POV

 

"Sh.. She's been acting weird this morning and it worries me.. A LOT." I sighed

 

"Maybe... Maybe she remembered something?" Seunghyun thought of it and asked me.

 

"YOU REMEMBERED??!!" Tiffany's mouth hung open as she look at me with full of shock.

 

"I.. I.. I guess so..." I looked down.

 

"But she doesn't look happy." I put my hands in my pocket.

 

"Maybe she's just confused at the moment." Hyung commented. 

 

"Maybe.. I hope so.. d.. do... does she remember about our baby.?"  I looked up at the sky, praying that she would understand. 

 

"Even if she does know about it, I bet she would understand." Seunghyun hyung gave me a warm smile.

 

"Fany ah..." I looked up to meet Fany's eyes.

 

"Neh~" She responded.

 

"Does me.... and Jiyong oppa had a... baby.... before?"

 

Fany looked at me with those pair of eyes, they answered everything.

 

I looked down once again, looking at my belly, the precious life that I had been carrying for months had gone just like that.

 

"Sica ah, I'm sorry...... Bu.. But you couldn't blame Jiyong oppa.. for this.." Tiffany sounded guilty a bit for not helping me this time. But I totally understand it. "He.. He does that.. to.. to save your life." Fany walked to me and held my hand.

 

Unknowingly, a drop of tears landed on Fany's hand. "OMO! Sica ah, don't cry..... " Fany look worried. My silent cries eventually turned into a loud one. It's suffocates me to know that me and Jiyong oppa's baby had gone... I could only hug Fany unnie tightly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3rd person's POV

 

Seunghyun and Jiyong went back Jessica's room just as she finished crying, after a few more talks, Seunghyun and Tiffany decided to leave first as Seunghyun had a night shift on that day. 

 

Jessica tried to hide the fact that she just cried, but was easily known by Jiyong,but Jiyong remain quiet. Jiyong guessed that Jessica had known about the baby, that also means that she had already known about the past, as much as Jiyong wanted to question her. He knows that its best to remain quiet at the mean time, it's better to leave her alone for now, to let her clear up her mind. 

 

"I'll go out for a while, if you need me-"

 

"Arasso~" Jessica just cut him off before he could even finish his sentence, but Jiyong know that Jessica don't mean to be rude, she's just confuse at the moment.

 

He take a last look at Jessica as he slowly closed the door, leaving the room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong continue to walk along the hallway with a energy drink on his hand, it will be a long night as he will take care of Jessica, makes sure that she sleeps well. He continues to walk and eventually reach a place where the window is opened, he stopped there and gazed at the stars. He took a few deep breathes and tried to calm his mind.

 

" oh? Ji.. Jiyong ah?" Dara who was walking aimlessly around the hospital eventually met Jiyong.

 

"Oh? Dara noona.." Jiyong smiled and greeted her.

 

"Aish.. How many times I need to say, don't call me 'noona', you make me feel old.." Dara pouted.

 

"Arasso.. arasso.. You're free now?" Jiyong asked

 

"Neh.. I'd finished my work FOR NOW... and besides, it's dinner time."

 

"You're going to take your dinner?" 

 

"You know that I'm on diet, right?" Dara glared at Jiyong. " How can you forgot?" Dara slap his arms playfully.

 

They continue their conversation, without knowing that there's also a third person listening to their conversation.

 

"Ji... Jiyong ah...." Dara stuttered a bit as her cheeks started to turned red.

 

"Neh?"

 

"I've something to tell you, I... I know this is not right, but I'm gonna tell you anyway... I'm.... I'm .. I think I'm falling for you.." Dara confessed and gave a peck on his cheek.

 

Jiyong was shocked a bit. At the corner of his eyes, he saw someone sitting on a wheelchair hiding in the dark at the corner.

 

"Si.. Sica??" Jiyong narrowed his eyes, tries to see more clearly about the figure. As the name was mentioned, the figure quickly turned around and 'run away'.

 

"Sica ah!! It's not what you think." Jiyong shouted as he chased the figure, he know it was Jessica. 

 

"Mission accomplish..." Dara whispered to herself as she smirk.

 

 

 

Hi readers!! It's been a long time.. how r u all? Well, as you can see Dara just confessed to Jiyong just now as Jessica was witnessing the whole thing. Could their relationship still can be saved? Is Jessica's the one who's going to ask for a divorce now? Or is it because, she's just JEALOUS? and what Dara is up to actually? Stay with me readers, I've to say that I'm gonna end this story in another few chapter.So ppppppleaseeeeeeee stay with me.. Okkay? Anyway, hwaiting for everyone of us and sorry it took so long.