The kid Leader

Die Romantic

 

Tiffany POV

 

'Beep....! Beep...! Beep...!'  My alarm rang, waking me up from my sweet dreams, I turned it off. I heard birds chirping on the tree, creating a sweet melody to my ear. I look at my phone, the wallpaper is his charming picture. I stared at it for a while, smilling dumbly to myself. After a while, I decided to wake up from my bed and get clean up. I got off my bed and take my towel walking to the toilet like an undead zombie.

 

After 30 minutes, I get ready myself for school. I took my breakfast and took my bag and walked out to college. It's very near to my apartment so I just decided to walk, plus I'm not as rich as Jiyong oppa. I am an orphan, I work as a part time waiter to pay my apartment rent, and thank god there's a scholarship to support me on my studies in college.

 

As I was walking to school, suddenly a warm hand slided into mine, intertwined with my fingers, and look up and saw him with a warm smile. 

 

"Morning, babe." 

 

"Morning Seunghyun oppa" I blushed.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Oppa" I continued "I have a crush on you."

 

I can tell that he is quite shock to hear to my confession.

 

"I don't know why, but since the first I saw you, I started to like you. As time pass by, my feeling towards grows day by day. My heart flutters everytime I see you. And when our eyes met, my heart skipped a beat. When you're not here, my day just feel empty. I started to miss when you're not around, and it hurts me more that you're with Bom when you absence around me. I only wanted you to be with me, I know I'm that selfish, but I  can't help but to feel jealous when you're with another women. And now, I want to make you mine, I want to make other girls to be jealous of me instead, I want to be the one that you share your secrets with. Seunghyun oppa, I love you. It's embarrass for a girl to say this but I'll ask you, Seunghyun oppa, would be mine? "

 

I look at him as he just stared back at me quietly, he slowly lean in towards me. I know that no one kisses on their first day of confession but I can't help me, I wanted to taste his lips so badly. I slowly closed my eyes and move closer to him. Our lips were just a breath away. I can feel his hot breath against my lips and cheeks as he breathed out. Suddenly, I felt very warm, and he not yet kissed me yet, I open my eyes to see that he took off his jacket and put it around me.

 

"Fany ah, I accept it, I'll accept you. I guess that I should try it out, but you do know that no one kisses in the first day of relationship, right?" He smirked.

 

" No... No.. yes... I.. I mean I know that---"

 

"Arasso arasso, I understand." He teased and pinched my nose 

 

"No..  I mean that--" 

 

He cut me off by giving me a peck on the cheek which make my face turn into crimson red. 

 

"Let's go find them now." He stand up and offer his hand to me, I took it, linking my arms with him...

 

END OF FLASBACK 

 

Like now, I'm linking my hand with him, my most ever prince charming, as we walk to school....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

ONE MONTH LATER~

 

Jiyong POV

 

I was drunk after the wedding ceremony, It was still early though, It's just 8p.m. but I'm already walking unstable. Jessica helped me to walked to our hotel room. She opened the door and pushed me in. She rested me on the bed and took a cloth soak with cold water and put it on my forehead. I pushed it away and held her hand. She looked at me.

 

I held her hand for a while, I don't know if it's the alchohol effect or I was turn on by her wearing her wedding dress which showed off her cleavage, It makes me want to do it for that moment. I pulled her into the bed and wrapping my arms around her and started kissing her, she tried to push at first but later stop and respond to my kiss. With that, I slowly took off her dress........

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up at midnight,, with Jessica beside me. My head felt dizzy as I woke up from my bed, I wanted to go out for a while, to release my stress for having this arranged marriange. I put my clothes on and look at Jessica who is sleeping on the bed, she looks innocent when she is sleeping, she's just unlucky that I don't love her the way he love me. I covered her with blanket as I afraid she would get a cold as she is  bare . I leave the room after that, leave the room, leaving her alone in the room...

 

I reached the ground floor of the hotel as I walked into the Jazz Bar there. I sat at the counter as I ordered a glass of pear cider.Then, a woman come along and sit the chair beside me,all alone, she looks familiar though.

 

"Miss, mind if I buy you a drink?" I asked as she looked at me with curiosity and answered back seconds later.

 

"Nope, not at all." She answered and she ordered a glass of fruit wine.

 

"You seem familiar, miss." 

 

"You too." She answered me back as the bartender puts down her wine on the table.

 

"Kwon Jiyong" I reached out my hand for her.

 

"Kim Taeyeon immida" She smile and shook my hand. Her smile was so mesmerizing. I smiled back at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Youngbae POV

 

Yuri and I were in the Jazz Bar, located around the ground floor of the hotel. We were both having our precious moment together as we drink a few shot. It's lucky that we have time like this, to strenghten our relationship, learn more about each other. Knowing each others secret that we din't even tell her closest friends. Her smile was that sweet that she captured and melts my heart when she showed me her puppy eyes. She's a little drunk now though.

 

Then, something caught my intention. It was Jiyong, she was with a woman, but it's not Jessica. The female looks familiar though. I don't know where I've seen her before.

 

" Oppa, what's wrong?" Yuri noticed that I was looking at other direction.

 

"Nothing." I answered and later put some money on the table. "Come, let's get back to our room."

 

" It's still early oppa"

 

"It's not early anymore babe, it's midnight already and plus you're drunk. We need to take shower again so that we're not smelly the next morning, right.?" I said to her. Actually, I don't want her to see Jiyong with another woman. With her condition like this, she sure will get in a fight when she sees Jiyong with another woman now.

 

"O. I know what you want oppa, I get what you mean." She whispered in my ear and smile seductively to me. She sure is drunk. I slowly carried her to our room. I just don't get it. Why Jiyong even had the mood to meet another girls in his wedding night.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

 

She laughed at my joke, and I laugh with her too. I could tell that she's funny and superbly dorky. The way she laugh, the way she acted her aegyo.My heart skipped a beat as she laughed so cutely with a little of ahjumma voice. I.. I... I think... I think that I had fallen for her, I guess?  

 

 

 

Hi!! Chapter 3 is out!!!!! Taeyeon finally came out. I had to admit that I think this chapter is quite short. I tried to add some topfany moments up there. Hope you all like it. Please comment and subscribe. And thank you for the comments for the previous chapter, and thanks for the lesson.!!!!!!! Now! Let the battle begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

                                                              Gtae   OR    Jisica