The Ice Princess

Die Romantic

                                                     

 

 

Jessica POV

 

I was lying on my bed and heard a knock on the door.

 

"Come in." 

 

I heard the doorknob turning and saw dad coming in. With a smile in his face, he took a chair and sit next to my bed.

 

"How's my princess?"

 

"It's quite boring. I think I need to take a vacation to Paris this time." I whined.

 

"What about a honeymoon.?" Dad said with a calm voice.

 

My eyes went wide and almost pop out. I couldn't believe what I just heard. Honeymoon? Since when I'm married? Wait, is that mean I get to married? With who? Marry at this age?

 

"What?"

 

"You're getting married. With your Jiyong oppa."

 

Wait! Jiyong oppa? Are you serious? To be honest, I had a crush on him since god knows when. I get to marry him? But he always keep away from me though, and now he agree to marry me? Argh, stop thinking. Jessica, you should be happy.YEAH, I get to married someone I love for so long! GOD, I SHOULD BE DREAMING.

 

" Really!? When?" I get up from my bed and ask dad.

 

"You'll have your engagement party next week. I know it's quite a rush--"

 

"It's not a rush at all.!" I squeal. Jumping around, pulling dad, and dancing with him."Well, I better buy shirt for my engagement party. BYE!" Leaving dad alone in the room who is bewildered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong POV

My mind is a total mess right now. I'm getting married with a spoilt princess. To add more into it, Yuri seems to agree with dad. Argh. Can you believe that? I must be dreaming. 

 

Yuri come in my room after she knock the door and look at me who was lying on my bed. I look at her back with curiousity.

 

"Oppa" She pouted. "Aren't you getting ready, we are going to meet ur fiance tonight." 

 

"Stop talking about that." I put a pillow against my ear.

 

"Oppa, wether you like it or not, you are going to married her, you know?" She climbed up my bed pulling the pillow off me.

 

"Yah! Are you deaf? I say don't say it again" I answered her back.

 

" I told you oppa, but you wouldn't listen. You still hanging around and making out with those cheap women. Now, you pay the price." She nagged at me like a mother.

 

"Arasso Arasso! I'll get ready. " I said, pushing her out from my room. " Now, get out from my room,you wouldn't want to see ur oppa getting do you?" I smirk and pretend to take off my boxer in front of her. She scream to the top of her lungs as she ran away.

 

"Oppa, you're so gross."

 

I laughed at her cute behavior. Now that's my baby sister. I closed the door and get ready to for the dinner with the Jung family. Actually is just Jessica and her dad.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

We arrived at the restaurant after a while. I can see that Jiyong oppa's mind is a mess. He wasn't wearing his best outfit today. He was just wearing a tank top and a jeans and a sneaker for a DINNER. Well, people who have fashion sense like him with probably wear another jacket, some necklace around the neck, earings, rings, and stylish shoes. Although his outfit tonight is still consider appropriate for the dinner. He just look to plain tonight.

 

We went to the table that is reserved for us, it's just a simple dinner though. I can see that Jiyong oppa has no reaction upon meeting Jessica though. But Jessica on the other side is over the moon to meet Jiyong oppa. She plays with her hair every times when Jiyong oppa is looking. And she talks with a little aegyo voice as she speaks to Jiyong oppa from time to time. I can see that she really likes Jiyong oppa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After dinner, my dad and Jessica's dad had gone home.Jessica is with us, her dad has agree to let her out with Jiyong oppa to have some 'time' together and meet some of Jiyong oppa's friend since the night was still young. We're going to meet Seunghyun, Seungri oppa, Sooyoung and Tiffany unnie and my dearest youngbae oppa in the nearby park. That's our usual hangout place. We go there to have fun everytimes, telling ghost stories when it's nearly midnight, chasing and teasing around.

 

"Hi guys!" Jiyong oppa called out, leaving Jessica behind her. I look at her and saw her sigh, as she slowly walked and looking at Jiyong oppa who is running away from him. Even if Jiyong oppa is against the wedding very much, but it's harsh to leave a women like that. I just look at Jiyong running away with dissapointment.

 

" Hi, Ji! Hi, Yuri!" They greeted back.

 

" Where's Seungri?" I asked, looking around to see that Seungri is not around.

 

"He said he'll be late a bit" Senghyun oppa answered.

 

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm arms wrapping my waist from behind me. A sweet familiar voice rang through my eardrum.

 

"Since when Seungri is more important than me?" He pouted.

 

"I never said it." I turned around, wrapping my arms on his neck.

 

"Then why are you searching for Seungri first,before me"

 

"Yah! Are you going to get jealous because of this small matter?" I raised my voice, prretending to be angry.

 

"Of course not! You are mine only." He give a peck on my cheek and shows me famous eye smile. It melts my heart everytime he did that.

 

" Yah, when are you two love birds are going to stop making unnie jealous?" Sooyoung and Tiffany speak. I just stuck my tongue out to them.

 

After me and Youngbae oppa broke away from the hug. Seunghyun oppa leaned in and whispered to me.

 

"That girl beside Jiyong is..." Before he could even finish, his question is being answered.

 

"Hello everyone, my name is Jessica Jung. I'm Jiyong's oppa's wife." She bowed 90 degrees. Everyone is shocked.

 

"You have a wife? Jiyong?" Tiffany unnie asked with disbelief wriiten all over her face. 

 

"Yah! We not yet even engaged." Jiyong corrected her.

 

"But we'll get married, eventually." Jessica link her arm with but Jiyong oppa pulled away. Argh, this Jiyong oppa, it's harsh to pull away your hand from your to-be-fiance hand in front of your friends.

 

"Jiyong oppa!" I called out "Can you help me to buy an ice-cream?"

 

"Me! Me too!" Sooyoung is first to shout when I ask Jiyong to buy ice-cream.

 

"Count me in." Tiffany unnie said.

 

"And me! Chocolate flavour" Seunghyun oppa shouted.  

 

"Okay, It must be a lot of ice-cream to carry, go with Jessica, I'm sure Jessica is willing to carry it with you, right sica?" I speaked in banmal as Jessica and I agreed to used it.

 

"Eh? Ne.. Neh!" She answered back.

 

Jiyong oppa know my plan and glared at me, I just stuck my tongue at him. Being his baby sister, he will do whatever I said.

 

"Arasso Arasso! We'll be right back." Jiyong oppa walked away,fasten his pace, trying to get rid of Jessica.

 

I turned back and saw Tiffany unnie and Seunghyun oppa talking. Another evil idea filled my mind. I winked at Sooyoung unnie and Youngbae oppa. 

 

" We'll go to the nearby shop to buy some snack first, and we'll be right back." I pulled Sooyoung and Youngbae oppa and running away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

" We'll go to the nearby shop to buy some snack first, and we'll be right back." Yuri pulled Sooyoung and Youngbae oppa and running away.

 

That girl. I mouthed a thank you at her.

 

"So, what were we talking about again just now?" His asked me with his husky voice.

 

" Bom unnie."

 

"Oh yeah. So we......." He continued on his story but I wasn't even interested in it. I'm. I'm jealous. I'm jealous of Bom unnie. When Seunghyun talked with her, they often laugh and smile at each other. That day I even saw Bom wink at him, I don't know what it means, but I know one thing for sure, it breaks my heart into millions of pieces.

 

"Fany ah? Are you okay?" Seunghyun oppa snapped his finger in front of me which caused me to snapped back to reality.

 

"Neh, oppa." Should I tell him? Should I tell him I have a crush with him since I first saw him. I think I should give it a try, since Yuri had give me such a chance.

 

"Oppa" I continued "I have a crush on you."

 

A long silenced surrounds us.. Our friendship is dead, I'm dead.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

 

We just finished buy the ice-cream. Walking out the shop, he fasten his pace, I chased and caught up with him.

 

"Do you hate me that much?" I asked him. This made him to stop and turn around.

 

"I don't hate you, either do I love you." Jiyong oppa answered back, which break my heart a little,but kind of relief that he don't hate me. "But if you keep on bugging me, I'll hate you." he continued.

 

"Why?"

 

"F.Y.I It's a arranged marriange in case you don't know." He speak with a cold tone.

 

"But.. But I can give you anything. I can treat you good. I can give you what wife were supposed to give to their husband." I answered him back.

 

"Oh really? We'll see." He pulled me to a dark lane, push me to the wall and started to kiss me fiercely, bitting my lower lips, I responded his kiss by opening my mouth to let his tongue enter, but then he pulled away.

 

"You see that?" He said. I looked at him with curiousity " You're no fun. You din't even know how to kiss. I bet it's your first kiss right?" he said harshly. Yes, It's my first, I gave it to him, I thought he would treasure it, but no.

 

He broke away and continued to walk to the park, leaving me with tears flowing down my cheek.............

 

   

 

 

 

Chapter 2 is out. Hope you all enjoy reading it. Well, Be patient gtae shippers.. Taeyeon will be appearing in the next chapter so, wait for it, okay? Still, I hope I din't used wrongly the word 'either' in the story. I must admit that I still couldn't figure out the difference between 'neither' and 'either'. Hope you guys can correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, Please do comment and subscribes. I thank you all for subscribing and comment. Thank you. 90 Degree bow.......