Taeyeon

Die Romantic

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

The words of Yuri still echoed in my mind. I couldn't believe that Jiyong had lied to me. It disturbs me these few days. 

 

 

One day, he ask me...

 

"What's wrong dear? You look troubled these few days."

 

I just give him a smile and sigh. "Nothing" To be honest, I'm not mad but I'm just sad. 

 

"I know you're lying. Tell me, what had been bothering you lately." He said. I'm happy that he can still read my mind like we used to be last time before this whole incident happen.

 

"Okay. Jiyong, did you ever lie to me?" I throw him a straight question as I wanted to know the answer from him,himself. That question made him speechless for a few seconds.

 

"What do... do... you... you me..mean?" He stuttered.

 

"U know what I mean" I sigh "About you and Jessica. Jessica loves you, right?" My heart breaks a little everytime I heard or said Her name.

 

"I... I... I can explain." I can see that he became nervous. I know the answer already.

 

"Never mind. I din't ask you to explain. I just hope that you won't lie to me again in the future. Arasso?"

 

"Yes babe. I won't." He seem relieved. Okay, It's time to ask another straight forward question.

 

"Do you love her back?" I really wish to know his answer. His HONEST answer, even if it hurts.

 

He was unable to answer. .

 

"I..." He swallowed his saliva "Honestly.. I... Don't..... Know..... I'm sorry" His answer really do hurt. How come he don't know who he love? Did he waivered? I could feel a lump in my throat.

 

"Never mind. At least you were not lying this time." I stood up and took my handbag. I need to get him more pills. "I'm going out to buy more pills and medicine for your wound, just wait for me, arasso?" I told him.

 

I walk as fast as I could to the door to avoid him from seeing me fighting the urge to cry. Kwon Jiyong, you really hurt me deep this time. 

 

He stood up and walk to me before I was about to leave the house. "I love you. Although this whole thing might be complicated, but I believed  I'll able to see it through one day." He smiled and laid a kiss on my forehead. I really wish he could see it through.

 

"I love you too...." Although he give me much pain, but I'll still love him. And because I hurt that I know that I still cared and loved him.  

 

I started to walk to the bus stop. It was a 10 minutes ride of bus before reaching the hospital. After few minutes of waiting in the bus stop, finally a bus came and I take it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I went out of the hospital after buying his medicine. I started to walk back to the bus stop. I rethink back the conversation I had with Jiyong oppa earlier. Although his last sentence of the conversation warmth my heart a little. But I still couldn't accept the fact that he can't make up his mind who he loved. 

 

It was night already. I stared at the path that I was walking. What if Jiyong love Jessica more than me? What if he changed his mind? These few things kept playing on my mind. I gave a light massange to my temple. Relax Taeyeon, He won't.  He won't....

 

I'm thirsty I need to get something to drink.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm having a mix feeling now. I just get down from the bus and started to walk back home. I hate what I felt right now. I fish out my house key from my pocket. Before I even turned the doorknob. It opened by itself. It was Jiyong oppa who open it. He greeted me with a smile. I don't know why but I ran up to him and hug him tightly. I never want to let him go, 'cause I feared of something. I feared of what I'm feeling right now.

 

"Oppa, I love you." I said as I buried my face into his chest and began to wet his shirt.

 

"I love you too..." He hug me back tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated!! So sorry that I din't update it yesterday. I accidentally slept in front of my computer while I was listening to slow song to find the idea for this chapter. But not to worry. The new chapter is up. although it's not a chapter involving Jisica. I wish you all like it. and I wish that you, readers won't get confused, because the story will get a little confuse as the story goes on. Hwaiting for everyone once more..