Wedding ring

Die Romantic

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Oppa, I think this looks better." I smiled at Jaebom oppa. 

 

Me and Jaebom oppa is at the mall in a wedding ring shop, buying wedding ring. I was amazed by how beautiful and wonderful rings could be. Although I came from a rich family but I never been places like these before. The moment I want to be in these kind of place is with someone who is special to me, except dad and mum.

 

Jaebom oppa thinks for a while. "Hmm~ Do you think so?" 

 

I just shrugged my shoulder "I don't know". I turned and continue to look for other rings.

 

Jaebom look at the ring for a while and ask the lady to put it back, I wonder what's going on his mind.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Yah!! Look at this!!" I slap Jiyong oppa's shoulder repeatedly. "It's just so beautiful!!!" I squealed excitedly. He just smiled and look at me.

 

"So you girls like this kind of rings?" He asked innocently.

 

"Of course." I smiled at him. "This is what woman crazy of the most." 

 

"You mean woman like you." He laughed.

 

"Yah!!" 

 

"Arasso arasso.." He ruffled my hair.

 

To be honest, I like wedding ring very much. I don't know if other does or not but I just do. For me, wedding ring is like a sign of punishment. A punishment that has to be forever sentenced. A punishment where two people must live and love each other until forever because of a perfect crime, that is stealing each other's heart.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jay Park's POV

 

My eyes wandered around as me and Jessica were eating ice-cream in the shopping mall's food court. We were just finish watching and choosing the wedding ring. Although it's just a food court but the ice-cream here is a masterpiece. Jessica said that she often went here with her good friends, Tiffany and Yuri.

 

"Are you checking out other girls?" She glared at me.

 

"Of course not." I denied.

 

"Never mind. Just check them out because in another few days, you'll be a husband already." She smirked.

 

"Yah! Yah! Don't describe marriange as if it's a nightmare."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Taeyeon and I just arrived her home. I let her in and closed the door behind me. She just smiled back at me. Hmm~ I think I'm gonna miss that smile. She took the ice-cream that we bought earlier and put it on the kitchen table. I took a sit in the sofa and switch on the television in the living room. She came back with the ice-cream and two spoons and took a sit beside me as she gave me one of the spoon she is holding.

 

"Let's eat." 

 

"Neh"

 

"I can't believe that in a few days time, you're gonna be a husband." She look at me "I mean a real loving and caring husband.". She smiled.

 

"A real and caring husband?" I asked. "Am I that bad before?" 

 

"Of course" She nodded. "The way you treated her is way to rude." She glared at me "You'll be dead If you treated me that way."

 

"That is why I never treated you like that." I ruffled her hair. 

 

She just stuck her tongue out. She continued to watch at the television as I stared at her. She noticed and look at me.

 

"Is there anything wrong." She held her face "Is there a boogie in my face?" 

 

I laugh. "No." I grinned. "It's just that I'm gonna miss you." I tucked her hair behind her ears.

 

"Well, what can we do?" She turned her head and continued to watch the television while answering me. "Fate has write down everything."

 

"Will I be a good husband this time?" I .

 

"You better be."

 

"Why?"

 

 "Because I'll kill you if you don't. I'll call Yuri and Tiffany to help me too." She answered.

 

"Arasso. Arasso."

 

In a few days time, i'm gonna get married. Nervous? Of course I'm nervous but I'm happy though. I'll make a vow to the person I loved to love her until death do us apart.

 

The song of missing you by G-dragon rang from my cellphone. My picked it up from the table and check the caller. It's Tiffany. What's this smiling looking me for?

 

"Hi Tiffany!" I greeted her.

 

Believe me, her next few sentences cause me to drop my phone......

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I continued to dig in the ice-cream as Jiyong oppa answered his phone. I'm shocked when he dropped his phone suddenly, he look at me with his mouth hanging open as wide as when Yoona's mouth when she's laughing. I could see that he started to get nervous..........

 

 

To be Continued.....

 

 

A new chapter is out!! It's short I know, but this is how far I can get in this chapter because there will be a lot of explain in the next chapter. First of all why Jiyong dropped his phone, and why he would miss Taeyeon and so on.. So the drama is still on guys.. Haha!! Please subscribe and comment. Thank you. And hwaiting. I'll try my best to update the other chapter as fast as I could.