Kwon Jiyong

Die Romantic

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

It's been a few days I'm out from the hospital and now I'm staying at Taeyeon's house. To be honest, she's a very obidient girl. She can do all the housework by herself. 

 

I saw her everyday and it seems like there is something that is disturbing her these few days. But the sweet smile on her face never fails to warm my heart. She prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner for me everyday. She was taking care of me like a baby. I felt quite bad for it since she is the one preparing everything for me. 

 

One day, finally. out of curiousity, I ask her...

 

"What's wrong dear? You look troubled these few days."

 

She just give me a smile and sigh. "Nothing"

 

"I know you're lying. Tell me, what had been bothering you lately."

 

"Okay. Jiyong, did you ever lie to me?" That question struck me like lightning, I was unable to answer, knowing that I've cheat her.

 

"What do... do... you... you me..mean?" I stuttered.

 

"U know what I mean" She sigh "About you and Jessica. Jessica loves you, right?"

 

"I... I... I can explain." I became nervous.

 

"Never mind. I din't ask you to explain. I just hope that you won't lie to me again the future. Arasso?"

 

"Yes babe. I won't." I was relieved before she ask me another question.

 

"Do you love her back?"

 

I was unable to answer. To be honest, I'm still confused. i'm still confused wether I'm in love with Taeyeon or Jessica. When I saw Jessica, there's a feeling that she's the woman I would want to protect for the rest of my life. But when I met Taeyeon, a whole new feeling just appeared. Arrggghhh... Kwon Jiyong, what happen to you??

 

Now I'm stuck with two girls. Why love isn't this complicated when I was still a young and wild going playboy.Argh.. Of course.. I'm a playboy before, I don't take love is a serious matter. But now that I do, It get complicated. Argh. This all is just so wrong.

 

"I..." I swallowed my saliva "Honestly.. I... Don't..... Know..... I'm sorry"

 

"Never mind. At least you were not lying this time." She stood up and took her handbag. "I'm going out to buy more pills and medicine for your wound, just wait for me, arasso?" 

 

I could feel that she's fighting the urge to cry. 

 

I stood up and walk to her before she leave the house. "I love you. Although this whole thing might be complicated, but I believed  I'll able to see it through one day." I smiled and laid a kiss on her forehead.

 

"I love you too...." With that, she leave to but the pills that I need. 

 

And now, I'm alone here confused of my own feeling. Congratulations Kwon Jiyong. Now karma is going back at you.... after you play all of those women's heart........

 

 

 

 

It's very short. I'm sorry. But at least you all know what is the condition of Jiyong and what is he thinking now. Hope you guys like it. And thanks for the comment and sweet words. Those help me a lot in continue my writing, knowing that there's someone out there still reading to my story. Thanks. Tomorrow I'll post another chapter also nearly at this time. Hwaiting!!