Marriage life

Die Romantic

                                           

 

Jessica POV

 

Waking up, alone on the bed. Without Jiyong oppa by my side. It's been a week since we married. But after the night we HAD it, he is always coming home late and sometimes not at all. We had moved to our own house, his dad gave it to us as a gift for the wedding. And this one week is not easy as it seems, he would come home drunk at night. Many of the maid need to wake up from their sleep to clean his vomits all over the place. He doesn't even talk to me much. Every time I wanted to talk to him, he would walk away before even I can open my mouth. Everytime his mouth open up, it would pierce my heart. But I never regret marrying to him even if it hurt and painful, but I just don't know how long I could stay with him as he would hurt me everyday, not physically but mentally. Plus,I'm afraid that he had another woman outside there. I know he is a playboy, so it's common for him to have another lady, but this girl, he seems to fall for her.

 

That day when he came back home, drunk. I checked his cell phone, there's many text and calls to and from this number, he named it in his phone 'My Dorky Girl'. I wonder who is that. Does she know that he's married? What should I do? 

 

I wanted to find out who that girl is.

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

I was with her again. She said she wanted to go shopping so I accompanied her. Eat lunch together. Watch movies together. She's really friendly and kind. I spent the whole day with her. It's the first time I feel this way to a girl and It's the first time I spend my whole day with a girl with a sincere heart. After taking dinner and a few shots, I sent her home.

 

I parked at the front of her house. 
 

"We're here" 

 

"Thanks for spending the whole day with me." She smiled at me. Her smilling face keeps on playing on my mind.

 

"It's nothing actually." I smiled back.

 

"Good night then." she get out of the car and close the door.

 

"Taeyeon ah" I called her, and she turned back.

 

"Call me if you need to spend some time." I grinned at her as she nodded. We agreed to use banmal to each other.

 

"Night" I greet her and then drove off as she walked into her house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I get back home later. I went up to the room where, me and Jessica shared. But through this 1 week since our marriange I don't often sleep there though. I would sleep in the couch beside the bed. I had really less physical contact with Jessica, almost don't have.

 

I turn the door knob and entered the room to see that Jessica was holding a file and a few pictures I guessed. Upon seeing me, she quickly put back the pictures into the file.

 

"You're... You're back." She stuttered. I could see there were tears forming in her eyes.

 

I just nodded. 

 

Because of my curiousity, I asked "What's that you holding?"

 

"This... This is nothing." She then walked past me and wanted to put the file into her drawer. A picture managed to slip off from the file and landed on my feet. I bent down and picked it up. I couldn't believe what I saw. It's a picture of me and Taeyeon. Why she had pictures of me and Taeyeon? wait. Did she spy me? Did she paid someone to take these pictures. My blood started to boil.

 

"What's this!! Are you spying me!!!" I shouted. The tears that were in her eyes manage to escape now. "Why do you need to do this.??!!!" I shouted again.

 

"I need to know who is her." She started crying. "That day when you were drunk, I checked your cell phone.... I saw a num----"

 

"What? You checked my cell phone?" I cut her off. How could she checked my cel phone. It's my privacy.

 

"It's normal to check my husband cell phone right?!!!!" She shouted back.

 

"It's my privacy!!!" I roared back. "What do you want from me? Seriously? Money? Shopping? Marrying you is already a misery."

 

She started to cry more.

 

"Stop crying! It's noisy. Now, you're not a princess,you're not a baby. You're a married women! Stop crying! What do you want from me!"

 

"I just wanted your love! It's that too much!!!!" She shouted with big round eyes, looking at me.

 

I stopped for a moment. How many times do I need to tell this fool that I'm not in love with her. The next action that I did to her, let's just say it's bacause of the alcohol effect.

 

"How many times I need to tell you, I don't love you!"

 

"Love can be nurtured. Can you at least try.?!" She shouted at me.

 

" That's it! You want my love. Here! I give it to you.!"

 

I pushed her to the wall and started to kiss her ferociously. She keeps on beating my chest but I ignored it. Being a princess in her house and being pampered by her father, of course her strengh is absolutely weak. She bit my lips which caused it to bleed, but I ignored it once more. After a while, I broke off from the kiss.

 

"Isn't it this what you want?" I asked her with an angry look at my face." Why are you resisting?"

 

I pinned her down on the bed and got on top of her and started to rips off her clothes.

 

"Oppa!.. Please stop..." She cried out. I continued my actions. I shut her up by kissing her. I started to kiss her necks roughly.

 

"Oppa... I'm sorry.. Please stop." She screamed.

 

" Isn't this what you want? My love? I'm giving it to you.. Why? You can't handle it?" I continued kissing her as she tried to broke away from me by moving her body around.I ignored it and continued to unhooked her bra, which showed out her sisters. I them hungrily.

 

" Oppa.. please!!" She yelled! She managed to push me up "I hate you!!" and slapped me in the face which made me to wake a liitle from the alcohol effect and see what I've done. She is crying hard under me. The always happy girl that were once my childhood friend are now crying, and being pinned under me. She continued to punch my chest.

 

"Get off me! I hate you! I hate you!"

 

I rolled down from the bed and sit on the floor as she sat up on the bed and cry, pulling the blankets to herself to cover her bare body. I stood up and walked away, getting out of the room.

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I was texting with Seunghyun when I receive a call from Jessica. To be honest, she is one of my best friends. She sounds terrible. She ask me to come over. It sounds like she had cried for a thousand years. I immediately rushed out to her house.

 

"Yoona ah!" I called, which is my housemate and also my good friend. "I'm going out for a while" I said rushed out  from the house.

 

"Arasso!" Yoona shouted.                                                    

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She looks and sounds extremely terrible. I guess it's the aftermath of screaming and crying. She had told me everything what had happenned. Her neck still had the fresh sign of Jiyong's devilish kissing, her lips were even bleeding a little. I couldn't believe Jiyong did that to her. I wanted to find him and just kick him in the groin but Jessica stop me. I couldn't believe after what Jiyong had done to her, she still helped him up. For me, she's just way to good for Jiyong.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

I was texting with Tiffany when I receive a call from Jiyong.He ask me to come over to the pub. It sounds like he had been shouting alot. After Tiffany said she is going to meet Jessica, I then went to meet Jiyong.

 

He looks and sounds extremely terrible. I guess it's the aftermath of shouting and fighting. He had told me everything what had happenned between him and Jessica. His lips were still bleeding because of being beaten by Jessica. Honestly, I think he is quite to harsh to Jessica. 

 

He keeps talking about Jessica feelings for him but he doesn't have the same feeling for her.One shots, two shots, three shots... He keep on drinking as he telling what he feels. I was there, like a wall. Listening to every problem, stress he had. I guess that's what brothers do.

 

As time goes by, he is getting drunk and eventually, He collapsed on his seat. I carried him to the car and drive him back home.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

Seunghyun arrived with Jiyong beside him,barely standing up. I immediately assist him on carrying Jiyong to his bed. After that, he and Tiffany went home. I saw Jiyong who is drunk lying on the bed, strong smell of alcohol, and he seems like he is mumbling to himself. I helped to clean his body with a wet cloth and change his shirts. I don't mind seeing him as we had already done it before.

 

I lay him down on the bed, with just boxer as he always sleeps like that. He looked so innocent when he was sleeping. I guess I'm the one who is causing him problem. He doesn't love me, but I forced him to. And plus, we being together is by an arranged marriange. He had no shoice to choose. Of course he is frustrated.

 

I look at him and taught to myself. I love him, but he doesn't love me... So maybe I should just set him free...? Free? A divorcement?........

 

 

 

I'm back here... Who miss me? haha, Just kidding. by the way, sorry for not updating it for quite long, and thank you for your patience and waiting. Here's the new chapter. Poor Jessica, I know I made Jiyong like A monster. sorry... But just wait okay? I'm sure Jiyong is a nice guy after all... You know why? 'cause it's my story, hehe. Pls pls pls Comment and subscribe, okay? your comments really helped me to write more. Thanks for all the comments!! and subscriptions.... Plus!! Daeyoon? Daesoo? And Gtae moments. Anybody wants it?