Fall In Love

Die Romantic

Three months later...

 

Jessica's POV

 

It's been three months since they said I had an accident. The doctor said I had an amnesia. I could remember, but only remember the things till last year. I had totally forget the things that happened from last year to this year. I had lost memory for the period of 1and a half year. But still, I could feel a sharp pain sometimes in my head, like something sharp is piercing my brain, and floods of memory went back to me. But as those memory came back, there's no Jiyong oppa in the picture. The only picture of Jiyong oppa is he's kissing me harshly in a dark lane, claiming that I'm no fun, leaving me crying, stating that we are even together is because that we are just having an arranged marriange. I could not even bring myself to think of those memories is a picture nor painting. It's too heartbreaking for me. I could only picture him as an monster, my defendless heart's enemy. My heartbreaker.

  

Jiyong oppa and the others tried to convinced me once that we are both in love but I ended up fainted when I was listening to their stories. After the incident, the doctor had forbid them from telling me about the past, stating I should find it myself, They could bring me to places that I've been before by helping me gaining back my memories., my past.

 

 I'm lying down on the hospital bed. I could hardly do anything as I broke my foot bone during the accident. The doctors done another operation and set a steel-like things in my left foot to straighten it back. It was hard to stand up for me. I had been practising to walk for months but it's still leave me with agonizing pain when I tried to stand up. I started to regret to be treated like a baby princess, If I just done a little more rough exercises in the past, I could feel more better now.

 

The door opened to reveal Jiyong oppa with his charming smile. Jiyong oppa had always been visiting every single day. To be honest, I'm scared when he's around, I can't feel the love that wrapped my heart like what others said, I can't feel the security that secured my heart from any pain and harms like what others had claimed. Unknowingly, I tried to distance myself from him.

 

He threw opened the curtains,welcoming the warm sunlight to the room.

 

"Ah, the weather is so good." He exclaimed. "Let's take some fresh air."

 

He carried me to the wheelchair without my decision wether I wanted to go out or not.

 

"I din't agree." I answered with in a cold tone.

 

"It's not a question." He answered so confidently. That is the only thing I remembered about him, he is still that arrogant and confidence Kwon Jiyong. In fact, the only things that I felt less scared with him is the memory I had with him when we were childhood friends. 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I continued to push the wheelchair with a slow pace with Jessica sitting on it while enjoying her ice-cream. I could sensed that there's a thick wall between our relationship now. Making her acting cold towards me. But I don't blame her, it was my fault to begin with, if I could just treat her better in the past, we would had been cuddling each other right now. But regret is too late now, I should prove to her that I love her now.

 

"It's been so long since I got out from that stuffy cold room." Sica stretch out her hand. "Ah, it feels so good."

 

I smiled upon looking at her like that. 

 

"Jessica, did you remember anything from the past?" I asked her, hoping to hear a reply that I wish million of light years ago.

 

"No." There, so short and simple.

 

Silence loomed over us as we stopped by a bench.

 

"How are you lately?" I started a conversation.

 

"You just asked me yesterday." She sound so cold to me, totally not the Jessica Jung that I knew before. She used to be so cheerful around me. But now, it feels like she wanted to get rid of me as fast as she could.

 

"I'm just asking though." I replied with a soft tone. "If there's anything you want to tell---"

 

"I have Tiffany unnie to talk to whenever I want." She cut me off.

 

I sighed and look at her as her back is facing me.

 

"Tiffany unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squealed so hard that I think my eardrum is gonna punctured.

 

"Sica ah!!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany ran up and hug Jessica as Seunghyun hyung gave her a smile and then walked to me.

 

"How's things?" He placed his arms on my shoulder.

 

"Just as usual. Still trying to ignore me." I sighed.

 

"Things will turn out good one day." He gave me a meaningful smile.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun's POV

 

After saying our goodbyes to Jessica and Jiyong. Tiffany and I went back with our hands linked together. To be honest, I do pity of Jiyong, he treated Jessica rude and bad in the past but he changed now, I think he deserved a second chance, I think Jessica should give him a second chance.

 

"Fany ah." I called her with smooth tone.

 

"Yes?" She looked up to face me.

 

" Do you think Jiyong deserved a second chance in Jessica?"

 

"That question is quite sudden.. Hmm..." She put on her thinking face. "Of course... They both looked good together, it's just that maybe karma is bitting back Jiyong for a while this time. Serves his right." She put on her eye smile.

 

I chuckled at her statement, she look so cute in everything she does, every move she make.She's just the angel that landed on Earth.

 

"Yup.." I agreed with her. "Maybe Jiyong just need a little lesson." I smiled to her as we made our way in the car.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

 

I sat on the wheelchair in the little garden in the hospital compound. It was night and I was not supposed to be here. The nurse agreed with Jiyong to let him take me for a walk. However, after we were outside, I request him to buy me an ice-cream then I sneaked out here. It was night, and there's less star today, even the moon is just showing half of her beauty tonight because of the clouds, I guessed it'll rain later.

 

I tucked my loose strands of hair behind my ears as the cool night breeze is starting to blow softly on my face, as though caressing my face. I sighed heavily as I shut my eyes. Thinking about Jiyong and all of the things he had done for  me this past 3 months. Did he really change? Or is he just playing with my feelings? But people around me says that he truly loved me before that accident. We even get married again after the divorce. I don't know so many things could happen in that period of time.

 

I opened my eyes to see that it started to rain. Raindrops started to fall from the oceanly wide sky as I tried to move to somewhere that has shelter. I tried to move my wheelchair but tyre was stuck in the ground. Despite my full effort, I still couldn't get myself out. I started to curse myself under my breath. It was just a matter of seconds before the rain started to get heavier. And the first thing that appeared in my mind was Jiyong. Jiyong oppa.

 

It's by now then I realised that he had been there whenever I need him, No matter if it's carrying me to my bed from the wheel chair or piggybacked me because I want to feel like I'm walking again, he had been always there for me. He would always bring towel and wiped my sweat on my forehead for me after I had finish my walking exercise. He would also be the one who tuck my blanket for me as I was just fake sleeping to avoid any conversation from him. Little do I know that, all of this small action had big meaning and needs a big sacrifice behind it. He sacrificed his time and energy for me, visiting me everyday, made sure that I'm safe and sound. Buying everything I need, doing anything I wanted him to do. Although he is tired, he would still do it with full sincerity. But still I choose to ignore him whenever he needs me, whenever he needs someone to talk to. It's not that I'm blind, but I choose to be blind, I should saw it from the very beginning that the love he poured to me is beyond my heart's content. I started to cry by myself as I could just wait for my knight in shining armor. Jiyong oppa

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

It was raining cats and dogs and my heart was beating like crazy right now because I couldn't find Sica. I started to run around the hospital. This girl. I would nag her for the rest of life my life after this. I started to run around the compound to find her. My clothes were all wet but who cares she might be out there shacking because of how cold.

 

I saw a figure sitting on a wheelchair in the garden. I run closer to take a closer look, It's Jessica, I run forward and wrapped my arms around her. She was trembling as she mumbled a few words under her breath and she look like she's in pain. Her eyes were shut tight as were she tried to take the pain. Jessica managed to give me a faint smile as she slowly fainted.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I wrapped my arms around myself, tried to make myself warm but failed. I was drenched and trembling. There far away, I saw a familiar figure, the people came closer as I can see the figure turning clearer, it was Jiyong oppa. He ran towards me. Suddenly I could feel a sharp pain in my head. Why does this scene so familiar before, It was... It was a scene where Jiyong oppa is kneeling down in the rain.... While holding on his chest area, It all look so familiar, only this time Jiyong oppa is running at me. Bam! Finally, floods of memories drowns my mind, it was the memory I had with Jiyong oppa. Everything we had done together and shared together. I remembered all of it.

 

Jiyong oppa wrapped his arms around me as I tried to put on a smile on my face to hide the pain I was feeling on my head. "Ji...Jiyong. Op...Oppa.." I mumbled under my breath but I guessed he could not hear it because of the sound of the rain crashing on to the floor. "I remem....bered....." I managed to give a faint smile as everything started to become black around me.   

 

 

 

 

 

How is it? Jessica had finally gain back her memories. Thanks to the rain.. haha!!! Or maybe fate. Stay tuned, more dramas to wait ahead.XD hwaiting everyone.!! And thanks for the subs and comment. Love all of you readers!