Coming back

Die Romantic

 

Yong Hwa's POV

 

"Korea, I'm back." I muttered under my breath.

 

After three years in U.S, I'm finally back, back in Korea. I just finished my studies in U.S. Oh God, you couldn't tell how much I miss everyone here. Especially my baby sister. It's been so long time since I saw her. I heard that she got married few weeks ago. I couldn't believe my baby sister that I cuddle and love so much when she was small is now married. I felt so sorry that I can't attend her wedding ceremony. My dad said that his husband is good looking, understandable,and kind guy. I really wanted to see her husband too.

 

I carried my luggange and looked around. Where is her? Jessica said she would come and fetch me. Suddenly someone patted my shoulder. There she was. Standing in front me. Damn I miss her so much. She had grown taller, and her hair is longer now. I ran up and hugged her. My baby sister.

 

"How's my baby sister?" I asked

 

"Oppa, you're gonna kill me." Jessica whined. I was hugging her a little too tight. I loosened up and put her down.

 

"After three years without me, is that all you're gonna say?" I pouted.

 

"Of course not. I miss you. I miss you more than the depth of the ocean." She answered with her aegyo voice. I pinched her nose.

 

"Let's go home. I can't wait to go home. How's everyone? And how are you? What happened when I'm not around here? " I bombarded her with thousand of questions as I put my hands around her shoulder while walking to the car park.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I received a text from Jessica, stating we'll have a dinner tonight, in our house with her brother. And she says that her brother will be sleeping in our house for few weeks before he moved to his own house. Guess I can't spend any time with Taeyeon tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's night. I got back home straight away after school. Her brother is there already. Her parents were'nt there because they are busy with their bussiness.

 

The kitchen is quiet as the sound of plates were placed on the table and food being served. To be honest, her brother, yonghwa is very funny and a friendly guy. He learned that our marriange were being arranged. But he kept gave advice, saying that love can be nutured. We will eventually fall for each other one day. Technically, Jessica had fallen for me, only me. It's me that din't fall for her. I wonder if that day would ever come. Aish.. kwonJiyong!!! What are you thinking, you're with Taeyeon now.

 

"You two should go out and take some fresh air together." Yonghwa hyung suddenly said "You two should have more quality time together. Communicate with each other more.It'll help you both in this relationship." He winked to Jessica. I guess he know that Jessica fall for me. If he only found out that how I treat Jessica. I guess I'll be dead right now.

 

"Neh.." I answered him while holding to Jessica's hand and walks out from the house. At least I need to act like I was trying hard in this marriange in front of Yonghwa. Sorry I had to lie to him. I gave him a smile before I closed the door behind me.

 

"Where are we going?" Jessica asked with curiousity all over her face.

 

"To the nearby park where me and Seunghyun them always hang out." I said as I gently let go of her hand.

 

"Oppa. Please. Please don't. Please don't let go of my hand. Please just stay like this for a while." She begs me. My eyes softened as I saw her puppy eyes. We're married. Holding hands should be normal but here she was, pleading me with those big round eyes just to hold my hand. I felt sorry all of a sudden. I nodded as we walked to the park.

 

"Waw~ The moon is so round today." She breaked the silence as she speaked with amazement in her voice.

 

I look up and indeed it was very round and shiny, with all the stars surrounding it. "It sure is." I smile as I look at her. She was still looking at the moon. I din't realised she had such a big round eyes before. It sparkle under the moonlight. She looked back down and smiles to me.

 

"Is there something wrong oppa?" She asked with a soft voice. "Why do you keep looking at me?"

 

"I... I... I..." I stuttered. Her smile was unexplainable. It looks so sweet and her sweet voice warm my heart, like there's no other things in this world to be worried about.

 

"Nothing.. It just that.. You're pretty tonight." I answered. Aish.. KWON JIYONG!!!  WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

 

" Thanks oppa" She blushed "You rarely said that." She lowered her head in embarrassment.

 

We had arrived at the nearby park. The cool breeze blew to our cheeks. It's really refreshing. I took a deep breath.

 

"Am I that bad?" I breathed out.

 

"hmm.. Maybe?" She pouted. Sometimes I'm quite impress of how a forgiving person she could be. After all that I did to her, she din't spill it out to anyone, especially her parents, and BROTHER. But in school, I heard she was the arrogant, proud ice princess that everyone feared of.

 

"Let sit here." I beckoned her to sit as our hand is still holding and fingers intertwined with each other. We sat on the grass.

 

"So what I can do to make it up to you." I turned my head, facing her as she did the same. I was shocked. Our lips were breaths away.  I could feel her warm breath on my face. We stayed like that for quite a moment before she slowly moved her head closer to me. Cutting off the distance between me and her. I know I should have look away, but no. My eyes were caught by hers. It was just like I've been cast by a magic spell. Her face moved closer to mine. 

 

look away!!! faster!! Before she got you!!

 

Uninttentionally, my face moved closer to her too. Bringing our lips closer and closer.

 

Hey!! Are you deaf. You're going to kiss her if you go on like that. Push her.. Hey!!

 

Finally, I could feel her warm lips against mine. Unlike those rough we had before, it was a soft kiss this time. She went deeper.She wrap her other hand around my neck and pull me to hers. I allowed it. slightly opened as I feel every corner of . Kissing her whole passionately.

 

Are you crazy... You're kissing the women that is not your type. She's a crybaby. She's a daddy's baby princess. And a brother baby sister.... You're kissing the proud y ice princess... You hated girls like that, remember.? And do you even remember. TAEYEON..!............

 

I snapped back into reality as my mind thought of Taeyeon. My eyes went wide upon my action. But I just want to kiss her a little longer... Just a little longer...

 

Stop it!!

 

I slightly push her away as I pulled myself away from the kiss.

 

This time, my mind ask my heart as my heart ask itself a single question.

 

Did you just wavered.......?

 

"I guess that could make up to all the thigs I did to you before." I smiled.

 

She gave a slight nod and a smile as she laid her back on the grass,looking at the stars, admiring them. Due to the silence, I could hear her soft breathing. 

 

"Yonghwa oppa will stay here for a moment." She broke the silence. "That means you couldn't spend much time for her. Is it okay for you?" 

 

I raised an eyebrow "Her?"

 

"Taeyeon. I'm sorry. I ask around and found out that her name is Taeyeon. She's in the same school with you." 

 

Same school? No wonder She's so familiar. Argh.. How come I din't know about it. 

 

"Oh.. Taeyeon? Well.. I guess that I'll have to spend more time with you then." I answered calmly "Besides, It's been nearly a month we're in that house, but I din't spend much time there."

 

"You seems to love her. A lot." I could feel bitterness in her heart.

 

A rush of guilt ran all over my body. "I'm sorry Sica. I'm sorry that I din't love you back the way you love me."

 

"Gwenchana. Love can't be forced. I'm sorry that I forced you to love me before.  She answered back. "I just doesn't know what's the feeling of being loved." She murmered under her breath, which is almost unaudible.

 

"I'll show you." I spoked out. "I promised you that I'll show you how to be loved by someone you love." I din't know why I said that but it breaks my heart to see her lke that.

 

"Oppa, you don't--"

 

"I insist." I cut her off and smiled to her as she blushed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yong hwa's POV

 

Here I am,in a regular shop, alone. How did I even end up here.? Oh yeah....

 

FLASHBACK ~

 

I woke up to be greeted by an sweet aroma of chocolate pie. It looks so delicious. It was Jessica who made it. She know that I like to eat sweet stuffs early in the morning so she made it. She also made one for Jiyong. I just hope that she is not the cook that I used to know.

 

She placed the pie in front of me as she took a sit across me and began to sip her coffee. I gulped down my saliva as I took a bite. Please... Please... please... oops.. I guess she haven't change much, her cooking was still that 'GOOD'...... I gulped down hard as she smiled at me. She only cook 2 times in her life. !st  is when she was 14 years old and had the mood to cook. Even dad nearly chocked himself, but we supress our feelings because we know, being the princess herself, this whole universe would be sentence to death if we said her cooking was bad. And the 2nd time was this time and it made no difference.

 

"It's delicious,right?" She asked with an angelic grin. Jiyong went down at this time, and after a quick peck in the cheek, she beckoned Jiyong to sit down together and eat. 

 

Jiyong took a bite and I can see his facial expression changing. He was about to talk before I cut him off and hit his arm secretly.

 

"It's nice. Very nice. Mind take coffee for the both of us?" I gave the best smile I could give at that time. The naive Jessica just goes and do us other coffee. I turned back and look at Jiyong as he spit out the pie. 

 

"It's awful" He complained.

 

"I know."

 

"But does she know?" 

 

"Dude,never tell her that except you wanna commit suicide."

 

"So what we're gonna do now?" Jiyong raised an eyebrow as I pointed at the window. 
 

We were forced to throw the pie to the garden and sit back and pretend that we're full. Jessica came back with two glass of coffee.

 

"Waw, is it that delicious that you both finished it that fast?" She asked.

 

"Of course. It's a masterpiece." Jiyong 'complimented' as we both share the same smile.

 

"Well, I want to save it for later but since you both love it, I'll take the rest for you both." She ran back to the kitchen and came back with a whole new one.

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

I just ordered a bowl of simple noodles as I had lose my appetite to eat and I just want to wash away the taste from my mouth. We were both force to finish the pie in front of Jessica. Even hell was better than that.

 

I paid for the noodles and was about to leave  before I bump into someone....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was washing the dishes alone in the kitchen after I had successfully 'chase' away all the maids away as they insist that they were the one who should be washing the dishes. 

 

I felt a pair of warm hand around my waist to my stomach. I smiled as I know who it would be. 

 

"It's a little ackward, you know?"

 

"We will get used to it soon." He smiled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

"Should we go?" Seungri's voice rang loudly. Everyone nodded in excitement. We planned to go on shopping. It's been a while since me and Yoona went shopping. Seungri quickly paid for the food and drinks for all of us and later pulled me out into the shop which caused me to bump to a stranger.

 

"Sorry" I bowed a full 90 degree to whoever I bump into just now. I looked up and saw that person nodded at me. I swear to god I saw that person somewhere before. Where is it? Where is it? 

 

Before I could finish thinking, the annoying Seungri had pulled me away from that guy. Bringing me out from the shop while Yoona, Daesung and Sooyoung chasing behind.

 

"Yah, Seungri, what's the rush. Are you chasing the sun.!!!!!" Sooyoung yelled from behind.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I watch from afar as jealousy and loneliness surrounds me. I could see Daesung oppa and Yoona laughing and making eye contact with each other. They would be a cute couple if they tend to date each other. Sometimes I really wish that I din't brought Daesung oppa to Yoona's birthday. Sometimes I wish Daesung oppa and Yoona never met. I wish that Yoona just get out from the picture and let me into it. AISH.. CHOI SOOYOUNG.. THERE you go again.. Talking nonsense to yourself.  I must hide this feeling.. I must never let Daesung oppa know that I love him..  Pain will always surround me but with Daesung oppa's smile, I can... I can ignore all the pain I had and just be happy as he is also happy.

 

I turned away and I saw Seungri and Seohyun. They both were very funny.. Seungri just couldn't step away from Seohyun. Seohyun in the other side just wish that Seungri would just dissapeared as he keeps annoying her. This is the first time I saw Seungri were dying to pursue a girl. I broke into laughter as they both started to argue again.

 

"Sooyoung!" Someone called out my name. It was Daesung oppa.

 

"Faster, come here, see which dress match Yoona more." He said as I nodded and started to walk to them.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"I love you, babe" He sealed it with a deep kiss. 

 

I pulled him in as we laid on his bed. There only us in the house and of course we had a little sweet time together. I parted my mouth alowing his tongue to enter mine. He pin me down on his bed as his hands roam around my body while our lips never seperated. I broke from the kiss as we both gasped for air. I could feel his hands kneading on my and he slowly ed my clothes. 

 

I could feel his hot breath on my chest as he kisses from my neck and slightly to my . He was about to unhooked my bra before......

 

RING!!! RING!!!!! My phone rang..

 

We tried to ignore but the sound is just annoying. Seunghyun sigh in frustration as I chuckle a bit.

 

"Just be patient,okay dear?" I smiled "We'll have it someday."

 

I answered the phone.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Tiffany, it's me, Sica. I was wondering if you could come over to my place. Just spend some time here with me and Jiyong. Will it be okay?" 

 

"I can see no harm, why not, be there in a while."

 

"You can bring Seunghyun too if you want."

 

"He is already beside me. See you later." With that I end the call. I buttoned back my clothes and look at Seunghyun who is already wearing his shirt.

 

"Let's go."

 

"Where?"


"Sica's place."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's POV

 

It's evening and I decided to water the flowers that are in my little garden. I plant those flowers all by myself. It took me a lot of time because it's my first time planting it. I look at all the fully blossom flowers. They look wonderful. Suddenly, i was being lift up and been spin around.

 

"Oppa, stop it. I'm getting dizzy.!" I laughed. After saying that, he put me down and back hug me.

 

"It's more comfortable now, isn't?" He continued "I mean the skinship between us." 

 

I just shyly nodded in agreement. 
 

"So... You plant them?" He pointed at those fully blossom flowers.

 

"Yes. They're pretty, right.?" I grinned.

 

"But not pretty as you, my ice princess." He said cheesily which made me blushed.

 

"I din't know the Kwon Jiyong I know before is this cheesssyyyyy...!" I pretended and put a disgusted face.

 

"Just admit it. You like it when I'm like that." He grinned.

 

"No, I don't" I tried to deny.

 

"Yes, you do."

 

"No, I don't!!!"

 

"Yes, you do!!!" This time, he start to tickle my waist.

 

"Yah! Oppa, stop it.!" I laughed out loud but he just ignore it. I started to take the hose that I use to water the plants and shoot him mercilessly with water which made him wet. He ignored it and just run towards me. I tried to run but he managed to catch and started to carry around like a groom carry a bride positin and started to twirl around.

 

"I told you we should come a little late. They are having their cheesy time right now." a voice suddenly rang. It was Seunghyun and Tiffany.

 

I quickly ask Jiyong to put me down. 

 

"Aww. You two make unnie jealous. Even my boyfriend din't do that to me."She teased Seunghyun and started to laugh along with me.  

 

"Yah!!" Seunghyun cmplained.

 

"Come on, let's get in." I ushered them to go in the house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night,

 

Yonghwa's POV

 

I lay on my bed as I can't stop myself from thinking the incident this morning. Is that really her? After nearly 10  years haven't seen her, did she change. Or is she still the one and only innocent child. I took the photo that she gave me 10 years ago. She was smilling happily in the picture.   

Is that really her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm back.. Sorry for the long waiting. Here is the new chapter. I would like to apologise to all the viewers and subcribers because I din't post for so long. Anyway thanks for your waiting. Last chapter Is Gtae. Well, to be fair, it will be jisica moment this time. Please comment wether you like it or not. And please don't stop support me!! I personally would like to apologise to Jisicajjang for the long waiting.Anyway..! Hwaiting for all of us!!!! Please do subcribe if you find the story is interesting. Hwaiting.