Unexpected Change

Die Romantic

 

Jiyong's POV

Going to school as usual. With me driving, and Yuri who is beside me,looking at her phone time to time, and smilling dumbly again. I bet she's texting Youngbae. They had been dated for 3 months though. To be honest, sometimes, Youngbae is just to inexperience in dating that he needs advice from me. Sometimes I felt like I'm the one who was dating my sister. 

 

"Yah, your face is gonna tear off if you keep on smiling like that." 

 

"I can't help it. Youngbae oppa is just so sweet sometimes." She said as she show me the text that Youngbae had send to her. Yup. I'm right. He uses the quotes that I taught him again. Arrgghh. This is gonna stop.Youngbae had to use his own quotes from now own. It's ackward to see my own quotes in my sister's text.

 

"Isn't he sweet, oppa?" She asked with the smile still hanging around her face.

 

"eh? ye.. yeah.." I stuttered.

 

After a 10 mnutes drive, finally, we reached school. I parked and I got out from my Lamborghini, with Yuri. Before I even got my bag out from the car, Yuri started running into the school.

 

"Oppa, see you inside!" She shouted.

 

"Yah! At least wait for me!" I shouted back.

 

"Youngbae oppa is waiting for me already." She replied and run quicker.

 

"So Youngbae is more important from me now? Yuri! Yah!" I shooked my head as I get no response from her as she already long gone.

 

Suddenly, A female approached and started to kiss me.

 

She broke away from the kiss and say  "Oppa, what took you so long today?" and started kissing me again. She bit my lower lips as I broke away from the kiss.

 

"Wow wow, slow down lady. Let's get in to the class first" as I smirk at her and wrapped my arm around her waist, with another hand hanging my bag to my shoulder and started to walk in.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Seunghyun POV

Me, SeungRi , Jiyong and a girl sitting on Jiyong's lap, god knows what is her name,is in the classroom.I and Seungri was talking, trying to ignore Jiyong that is beside us making out. Oh my god, doesn't he feel bored to have different girls on his lap every morning.

 

" Jiyong, you do know that you're dead if Yuri comes, right?" I tried to advice him but hearing no response, just sound of and each others lips.

 

"Yah, get up from my brother!" A female voice rang loudly,it was Yuri. The women saw her and get up from Jiyong.

 

"I'll be back dear." She said seductively and wink at Jiyong as she walked away quickly. Yuri saw that girl walking away and glared at Jiyong.

 

"Relax Yuri, it was ju-- Argh!!!!" Jiyong groaned in pain as Yuri started to pull and twist his ears.

 

"Hyung help me." He pleaded me.

 

"I've warned you, but you din't listen" I replied and smirk at him, looking at him being tortured by Yuri. Sometimes it would look like Yuri is his elder sister than as his younger sister.

 

"Arasso Arasso! I won't do it again. I promise."

 

"You had promised many times." Yuri shook her head as she release her grip.

 

"The sun will rise in the west when Jiyong really means it." Seungri teased which earned an elbow from Jiyong.

 

Just then, a familiar voice rang,a female voice. I turn around and saw her, with her eye smile, and with my younger sister,Sooyoung.

 

"Hi everyone!" She greeted and gave everyone a warm eye smile.Everyone greeted her back. Suddenly, the atmosphere became weird. I don't know about this but everytime when Tiffany is around, they became quiet a bit. They seem to give Tiffany a teasing smile, and look back at me with those, those teasing eyes. I hate it when they did that.

 

"Seunghyun ah. Did you have your breakfast already?" Yuri asked me.

 

"Well, no. Not yet--" Before I could finish my sentence, Yuri started to push me to the door.

 

"Well, Great! Because Tiffany unnie not yet taken her breakfast, I was thinking you could take her and have breakfast with her. I'm lazy to go down to the cafe already oppa." Sooyoung pulled Tiffany up from the chair and also pushing her to the door.

 

"Remember oppa, be a gentleman, treat her for breakfast." Sooyoung told me and winked at Tiffany. I don't know what's that wink for. 

 

And here we are, outside the class, dumbfounded, as we look at each other. 

 

"Well, let's going then." I said as I beckoned her to walk with me. She broke into a smile.

 

"eh? Neh. Let's go oppa" She walked to me and linked her arm to me. I look down and gave her a smile. It was nothing actually, since we are so close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri POV

I smirked as I saw them linking their arms together. I couldn't believe that Seunghyun oppa still can't figured out that Tiffany is having a crush from him. Maybe he knew, maybe he just act like he nothing is going around. But they would be a sweet couple if they were to be together.

 

"Our plan worked." I said to Sooyoung who was stting beside Seungri.

 

"I knew that would work." Sooyoung smirked.

 

"You both are so cunning" Seungri said which earned an elbow Sooyoung. Before I could speak out to defend myself, Youngbae oppa was there to help me.

 

"That's my girl." Youngbae oppa said cheesily and winked at me. I sat on his lap and pinch his nose. He is so cute. I lean in to give a peck on his lips but he pulled me in for a deep kiss.

 

"Yah! Youngbae! That's my sister you're kissing there." Jiyong oppa shouted.

 

"Yah! Don't spoil my innocent eyes!" Seungri shouted too.

 

"Aw, how sweet.." I could heard Sooyoung said that to herself.

 

But I ignore all of them, well, Jiyong oppa make out for almost god knows how many girls he make out with.He can. Why I can't?Seungri? Innocent eyes? I bet he watched ography everyday. Well, Sooyoung? I'll just pray for her to find a boyfriend.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sooyoung POV

The bell just rang signalling the class is about to start. The teacher walks in our class. Suprisingly, there's a new student coming to our college.

 

"Come in." The teacher beckoned the guy to get in the class. "Introduce youself."

 

"Hello!! Daesung immida!!!!!!!!" His voice rang the whole class which cause everyone to laugh.After his introduction, the teacher ordered him to sit beside me though. He looks friendly. Good. A new friend, I guess...

 

"Hi, I'm Choi Sooyoung." I offered him a handshake.

 

"Daesung!" He shouted his own name and smile at me.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"What's this!?" My dad, Kwon jong kook. His voice roared in his study room. It was pictures. Pictures of me making out. 

 

"I din't know I look this hot when I'm making out."

 

"Shut up! I'm serious!" He shouted back at me again.

 

"Dad, Why so serious? Many people kissing in school."  I answered back

 

"The problem is not that, the problem is you making out with many.. many girls. You are geting more and more uncontrolable."He continued. "You need to settle down." Did I heard wrong? Me ? Settle down? At this age? He must kidding, right?

 

"You're getting married with my best friend's daughter. Jessica. Jessica jung......"  

 

 

 

 

1st chapter is out.. Hope you all enjoy it. and hope it clarifies more thing in your head.please do comment and subscribe.