Wedding Dress

Die Romantic

 

Jessica's POV

 

I was in the altar of the church, standing there. 

 

"Anyone who is against this wedding?" The priest asked.

 

I look around... Suddenly, sound of banging was heard from the front door of the church. A man runs towards us as he shouted "ME!!!!!!!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night....

 

Jiyong's POV

 

The song of Missing You by G-Dragon rang from my cellphone. I picked it up from the table and check the caller.

It was Tiffany. The smilling angel. I wonder what brings her to call me at this hour. I press the green button and press my cellphone against my ear.

 

"Hi, Tiffany" I greeted her.

 

"Jiyong, you wouldn't believe this." She was panting at the other side of the phone.

 

"Wow, calm down." I calm her down. "What happened? Did heaven just fall? Chill dude. Speak slowly." I .

 

" Jessica!!!!!" She shouted.

 

"What?" 

 

"Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"Okay Jessica, so?"

 

"She's getting married!!!!!!!!" 

 

 My eyes nearly buldge out. What?  Jessica what? This can't be.

 

"Where is she?" I asked Tiffany

 

"Jeju Island."

 

"Please tell Seunghyun to help me to book a ticket. The earlist flight to Jeju! Meet you in the airport." I ended the call immediately after that. 

 

I put my cellphone on the table and turn around. I saw Taeyeon sitting on the sofa with a shock expression.

 

"What happened Jiyong oppa?" She asked me innocently. 

 

"It's Jessica, she's getting married." She too was suprised by my explanation.

 

"What are you waiting for oppa, Let's go." She throw me a shirt and a jeans.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Here's the ticket" Seunghyun hyung handed me the ticket with a smile.

 

I grabbed the ticket from his hand and thanked him. The next flight is about 15 minutes from now. Some people are already preparing to board the plane. Because I din't bring any luggange, I guess It would be okay to stay here for a while and say my goodbyes first.

 

I look at the girls. They were nervous for me too.

 

"Oppa, good luck!" Taeyeon smiled to me

 

"Yeah! I believe you two are meant for each other." Tiffany flashed her eye smile to me.

 

"Thank you girls.."  I hugged them. They both are are very caring towards me, and I'm glad about it.

 "I think I should get going now. Please take care of Taeyeon." I smiled and said to Tiffany as I give Seunghyun hyung a hug and wave at them as I walk to the boarding gate. 

 

"Don't miss me." Seunghyun hyung managed to say before I go. "We'll take the next flight which is tomorrow."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm inside the plane as I look at the view of Seoul from above. 

 Beautiful isn't it? But I think I can't live in it without the prettiest angel in the world. 

 

Jessica ah. You must wait for me. I can explain for everything. I hope you'll understand.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"Nervous?" I smiled and looked at Jaebom oppa.

 

"You bet." He smiled nervously to me. 

 

"I can't believe your getting married now.The baby boy that usually find me and cries is getting married now." I . Jaebom oppa is my closest and greatest cousin that I can ever get.

 

"Yah! Stop teasing me." Jaebom oppa stop me, as I just continue to . 

 

"Guess you'll play the piano today." Yonghwa oppa patted my back. I turned around and look at him. He look handsome in that that suit. "As expected. Seohyun is unable to come today. She has to go to China with her parents for something. She liked to apologies for not coming today." Yonghwa oppa tell to Jaebom oppa. "And therefore, you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon" Yonghwa oppa pointed at me "Will play the piano today. Did you practice.?"

 

"Of course I did." I practiced it almost everyday because I don't want to mess up during the wedding.

 

"Okay everyone! Then let's get ready. Shall we?" Yonghwa shouted to everyone in the room.

 

"Sica ah" Jaebom oppa whispered to me. " After you finish playing the piano. Please come and stand behind me." 

 

I nodded. That is my elder brother cousin, Jaebom. He may look cool and filled with bravery will all those abs he have, but always he's just a baby brother that need my help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(For me, from the time Jessica play the piano, you may start to read while listening to Taeyang's "Wedding dress". I think it will suit the scene well.)

 

I took a deep breath as I walk to the piano. I took a sit and started to play it.

 

My fingers started to dance around the piano. All eyes were on me. Is Jiyong one of them? Aarghh!! There you go again Jessica Jung, thinking that Jiyong will come. He doesn't even know that it's Jaebom oppa's wedding today. Plus, we're divorce now. I'm single now. And he's also single. Living the life that he want.. Young and Wild...

 

The door opened and the bride started to walk to the altar where Jaebom oppa is there.. I saw his eyes, It's filled with tendency, happiness, nervousness, trust, and most importantly LOVE.... 

 

My mind started to work again,thinking. Did Jiyong oppa looked at me with those eyes before? Aarrgh. Stop thinking. This time, my mind did stop thinking about him. But it's my heart is the problem right now. It wouldn't let go of Jiyong oppa. It's still missing him. One day without him, it's like a part of the structure of the heart is missing. It's like the stars is not hanging on the sky, just the moon. It's like snow white without the seven dwarfs. Without him in the picture, the drawings would never seem complete. My heart wanted him in it, so that it can be perfectly complete. My heart is still thinking about Jiyong. And most importantly, me, Jessica Jung still can't fall out of love with him. I'm still Loving him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

I arrive at the airport of Jeju Island. All right. What I need to do now? Think Jiyong. Think! You're good at luring girl once. Now think how to find one. She is getting married. Right! Getting married. Church. There must have just several church in Jeju Island since it's small. Alright. Let's go!

 

I ran out of the airport, finds and gets in a cab.

 

"Where wo---"

 

"To the nearest church!!" I cut him off. 

 

"Waw, you looks like you're in---"

 

"You bet I do!" I cut him off AGAIN.

 

He nodded and starts to drive.

 

"Ahjussi, please go faster. I have something really important."

 

"What's more important than your life." That taxi driver lectured me.

 

"The love of my life." I told him straight forward. He stared at me for a while through the window. "She is the love of my life. She was always there when I need someone. She was there when I was in my lowest. But I often shoved her away just because the thought of she is an ice princess. A helpless people in the kitchen, a number to add for more people that is arrogant in the world. But somehow, she prove me wrong. She started to cook in the kitchen without the help of the maids. She raise funds for orphans. She did all this without me knowing. She help countless of people, that includes me who always treats her badly. Little do I know that, she's the one who put ointment in my hand and knees when I fell down when I was small. She's the one who bears the pain when I bite her because of the pain of the ointment. She's the one who put the sadness in her heart and locked it deep when she know that I had a crush with somebody else. She can throw my girlfriends away with her money and power but she din't for the thought that she wanted me to be happy. All this little things was made by a big sacrifice. I must be blind to not see it from the start." I slightly beat my forehead. "So, please. Ahjussi, this girl is my world. My universe."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Please let her be here. I ran to the door and pushed it open. No one, another empty church. It has been the ,countless, empty church. Damn it. Where is she? I ran back to the cab.

 

"Still no hope." I was panting in the back seat. "Then there's no wedding at all."

 

I look at the driver with large eyes. "It's impossibble. Her wedding is today."

 

"Did you heard wrong." The driver asked.

 

"No!" I denied. I'm damn sure it's today.

 

The driver thinks for a while. Few seconds later, "Got it, this is the last place. If she's not there, means you've been fooled." The driver started to drive to another place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The driver stopped near a hill. "There's a church up at the hill. Usually, tourist like to have their weddings there. It's the last place. Now you go up and find. I'll be waiting here."

 

"No need to wait ahjussi, you can go now, If she's not there, my friends from Seoul would be arriving here. They can fetch me after." I took a deep breath and paid the taxi fare. "Wish me luck."

 

"Good luck" The taxi driver said before driving off. I started to run up the hill.

 

As I was walking, sounds of piano echoed around me. I started to run faster up the hill. My forehead are starting to form beads of sweats. Suddenly the piano stop. I started to look around. I narrowed my eyes. That seems like a church to me. I could see a church from where I was standing. It's quite far for a walking distance. I started to run to the church.

 

As I was approaching the church. "Anyone who is against this wedding?" The sound comes from inside the church. I heard it. This is it. I bang open the door of the church. it was quite heavy, but I managed to do it.

 

"ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted to the tops of my lungs as I ran to the altar. I saw Jessica is on the altar with that Jaebom guy. The problem is Jessica is standing behind Jaebom, and she's not wearing a veil. ARRGGHH!!! Who cares? I'm gonna stop this wedding with my life if I have to. The thought of Jessica marrying to someone else is a pain that is unbearable.

( I think it's good if you stop the song now.XD)

Everyone is looking at me. "How dare you Jessica?" I pulled Jessica to me, away from Jaebom. "What's going on." She asked with a worried face.

 

"What's going on? How dare you married to another guy that isn't me. I thought you would understand." I looked at her. She is still dumbfouded. 

 

"I divorced you is because I wanted to marry you back with a better guy in me. A loving husband. I thought you would understand that. How dare you married to a guy that you just met few months ago?"

 

"Oppa, I think there's an misunderstanding in here." She look at me.

 

"What misunderstanding?" I asked her. "Are you sure you're gonna happy by marrying this guy?" Jessica tried to cover my mouth. 

 

"Oppa. Keep quiet."

 

"Why would I!!" I shouted.

 

"Oppa, It's not my wedding, It's Jaebom oppa's wedding!" She screamed. "And for your information, Jaebom oppa is my cousin. How could I married to my own cousin?"

 

I stayed silent after she said that. I cleared my throat several times and look at everyone who is looking at me. God, this is shameful. I saw some are trying to control their laughter. 

 

And I saw Jessica smilling. 

 

"We need to talk." I pulled Jessica and run out of the church.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jaebom's POV

 

I smiled as I saw both of them ran out the church. "Let's continue." I smiled to the priest as he nodded.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Jiyong oppa are standing side by side. I can see his face is still red from the embarrasment just now.

He looks so cute when he's like that.

 

"So.. So... You.. I mean.. You.. You're not.. get.. getting married?" He stuttered. I grinned and look at him.

 

"Why?" I asked as he turn to face me.

 

"I asked you first." He commanded.

 

"No." I answered him "Where did you even heard that I get married?"

 

"I...." He stopped for a second before he continues "I heard it from Tiffany."

 

"I guess she heard wrong then." I laughed.

 

"You enjoying this huh." He smiled at me.

 

"A little. You literally threw all of your pride just now."

I smiled back at him. 

 

He kept quiet after that. Okay, I think I should stop teasing him by now. "So... Just now... Those words that you say. Is it real?"

 

"Every single one." He looked at me straight in the eye. I'm happy. I'm happy because what I see in his eyes is all honesty.

 

"What about you and Taeyeon?" I asked.

 

"We just don't belong together." He answered calmly. "Fate had tied you and me together."

 

Flashback~

 

Jiyong's POV

 

We've been with together for a while now. But something just isn't right. I smiled at her when she's looking at me. She's sweeping the floor as I look at her while I'm lying down on the sofa.

 

To be honest, we tried to take this relationship to the next stage but it seems like it just doesn't work. I don't know what, but it just feels like there's something between us.

 

I took her hand when she's sweeping the floor. I pulled her, causing her to fall on top of me.

She smiled.  I stared at her for a while.

 

"Taeyeon ah." I called her name. "There's something I would like to tell you. "

 

"You're not sure with our relationship." She talked out even before I could explain.

 

"I.... I..." I stuttered and sighed heavily after that. "How did you know?"

 

"People say if a girl is in love you can see it in her smle. When a guy falls in love, you can see it in his eyes."

 

I sighed again "I'm sorry." 

 

"Gwenchana. I understand" I was suprised with her answer.

 

"But don't you love me?" I looked at her.

 

"I do, but it seems like it's not a love between a couple." She answered "Maybe the love between brothers and sisters."

 

"No wonder you look ackward when we kissed lately." I pinched her nose as she stuck her tongue out.

 

"So.. What now/" I asked with curiosity "Our relationship?" 

 

"What do you think?" 

 

"Let's end this?" 

 

"It's no use it's there no flower to bloom at the end."

 

"You're right." I smiled. "I guess fate isn't in our side in this life."

 

She nodded.

 

"So brothers and sisters." I grinned.

 

"Since I don't have one, maybe you can be, Jiyong oppa?" She laughed with her ahjumma laughter again.

 

End of flashback~

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Oh, so that is what happened." She nodded.

 

"So can you accept me now?" I asked her.

 

She glared at me. "It's unfair. I've loved you for so long but you always pushed me away. And it breaks my heart when you're unhappy with our marriange. And you merely killed me when I found out that you're dating Taeyeon." She crossed her hand."And now you're expecting me to accept you?" She turned around from me and look at the scenery. We're stlll on the hill. 

 

Her back is facing me. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I laid my chin on her right shoulder.

 

"Then what can I do to make it up for you?"

 

She look at me and smile.

 

"Tell the whole world that you love me." She look at me.

 

I smiled and move my head closer to her ear and whispers "I love you."

 

"Why are you whispering?" She raised her eyebrows with curiousity.

 

"Because you're my whole world." Believe me, I can see her face getting red as she blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi.. Finally updated. Thanks for the wait. Love you all. Gtae shippers, please don't hate me :( sorry for making you all dissapointed, but don't worry, I'm starting to write a gtae fanfic right now. I'll try to post the link in the next chapter. Okay? And for Jisica shippers, Please love me, arasso?xD I hope you all understand this chap. Well, the ring that Jiyong had buy with Taeyeon is for Jessica, and the ring that Jaebum buy is of course for his wife.