An Enemy once Again

A Legend before Time

*Yunho's P.O.V*

'Chaos was reincarnated with us? No wonder Jaejoong turned pale all of the sudden, Chaos always was so obsessed with Diana. But he took his obsession to far on more than one occasion' I pulled Jaejoong to me and hugged him tightly. I could feel him shivering and his body getting colder, "Jaejoong are you okay?" I asked already knowing the answer. 

I was proven right when he burrowed closer to me, trying to draw heat from my overly warm body, " I'm cold Yunho, really cold." He was curling into himself, almost as if he wanted to disappear. I pulled him closer if that was possible and rubbed his back through the thin shirt he had on. Suddenly the presence disappeared and I was able to fully enjoy my moment with Jaejoong in my arms. He fit so perfectly, but he didn't even notice.

I was really, really, worried about him. The nurse told me he hadn't slept in at least three days, and that he hadn't ate anything in about as long. I could feel all his bones underneath his clothes when I picked him up, and now, but what was the cause? What has happened to him that he stopped eating and sleeping? Was there something wrong at his home? Did he have any disorders? Was he stressing out? I wish he would tell me, that way I could help him. And if he was being bullied I'll murder all of them, anything to make his life better. It didn't matter, as long as he was happy I was happy. But I want to know what's wrong, it's not right for someone already so frail and skinny to be like this.

I took another look at him, once again admiring him, and when he looked up and caught me watching him with his doe eyes , all I could do was look at him and hope my love was transferred into my eyes so he could see it clearly.

He blushed and looked down to his clasped hands, the pale skin showing his veins. I reached up to brush a stray strand of hair away from his face, "Jaejoong, I'm going to take you to my house, I don't want you here right now, you need sleep and food, plus it seems like you're getting sick."

He looked up at me with surprised eyes, "I don't want to intrude, surely even if you don't mind your parents would."

I shook my head, "They'll love you, I promise, and they won't mind at all, I'll ask the principal to notify your parents." I clasped his hands in my much larger ones and began to drag him away. 'My parents are going to be so happy.' I thought with a smile.