Mesmorising

A Legend before Time

*Yunho's P.O.V*

Jaejoong is beginning to remember certain things. Last night I was pulled into his dreams, the familiar faces sending me into a rage. They should not be tormenting him anymore, they have long since lost their chance for him.

I looked down, Jaejoong had curled up in my arms and was smiling in his sleep, the perpetual chill that permeates his body was ebbing.

My parents were smiling at us, "What are you going to do today?"

I hummed, running my fingers through my angels hair, "Take him places and spend time with him, I'm glad I have found him at last."

Both my parents nodded and said their goodbyes, leaving to go to the company.

I spent a little while longer just memorizing his features and enjoying the feeling of him in my arms.

Reluctantly, I gently shook him awake. He blearily looked up and gave a yawn, his eyes were dewy and sleep stunted. "Hey Jae, do you want to go with me? I'm running some errands and going shopping."

A beautiful smile stretched his red lips, "Sure Yunho, I'd love to."

I gently sat him on his feet and he went to get ready. He walked back with a long sleeved white button up shirt, and black skinny jeans that molded to his skin, I almost frowned, I didn't want to beat everyone off of him, but I was happy anyway. His ebony hair was pulled into a low ponytail.

He noticed my stare and smiled shyly, walking forward and holding out his hand. I hastily brought his hand into mine and brung it up to kiss the knuckles, "My moon."

His eyes flashed silver, just as mine flashed gold, "Lucifer?"