The Legend

A Legend before Time

*Yunho's P.O.V*

'What had changed? What had changed so suddenly that I began to feel like this,' I thought as I regarded the lightly dozing beauty who was laying against me. I used to think I would never find him, and I could never feel this for anyone else.

My thoughts were interrupted by a maid who announced dinner was ready. Leading the cute, sleepy, Jaejoong to the dining room, I smiled as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. My parents cooed at him from a few steps away. 

When we were all seated and dinner was served, I only had one thought. 'It's finally right. My existence is finally complete, and no one can take him away from me. Now I just have to get him to remember and fall for me.'

*Junsu's P.O.V*

Jaejoong's parents had called and told me about the incident at the school, though I would have found out sooner or later. After all, Jung Yunho was a big gossip point for all the girls at my school. I didn't really know what to feel about my best friend being carted away like the princess he was, by the multi- billionaire prince.

I end up thinking about his birthmark every time I hear about that. I sighed and rubbed my forehead, why did all this have to be so complicated. After all to have Diana, our patron, not retain her memories, something is wrong there. I frowned. Where is Lucifer as well? Is he in this life? What has happened, why are things playing out like this?

I looked up at the rising half moon, and reached out to cover it with my hand. "Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much he died each night to let her breathe."