A Warning

A Legend before Time

*No one's P.O.V*

The rest of the day went by quickly, Yunho never leaving Jaejoong's side, and both of them secretly enjoying the time they spent together, never noticing the dark shadow watching them everywhere they went.

*Unknown P.O.V*

' Jaejoong, Diana, my Diana, the beautiful moon and the ever lasting light that shines in my embrace, why won't you look my way? Why don't you look away from that unworthy speck next to you and notice me? I've always been there for you, long before that abomination. But you don't remember anything, do you? It's alright, don't worry I'll steal you away soon, and you won't ever have to think or worry about anything else ever again.'

*Jaejoong's P.O.V*

'Yunho stayed so close to me the rest of the day, it was hard to control my beating heart.' I smiled at the joke he said, laughing and tilting my head to the side. He looked at me and smiled that heart stopping smile. I blushed, I know I did, but he didn't seem to notice as he went on talking. 

Suddenly I felt a sensation go through my body, not pleasurable, but just there, as if something made its presence known, I don't know how I feel about that, I don't know what it is, and in all honesty, it sort of frightened me.

*Yunho's P.O.V*

'Jaejoong, what's wrong you suddenly turned paler than normal?' And then I felt it to, the feeling of dread that overtook me, the recognition of a being that I wished I'd have never known again. I growled. Chaos.