A Beautiful Insecurity

A Legend before Time

*Yunho's P.O.V*

Jaejoong walked by me as we passed through the crowded entrance at the front of the school. Everyone had gathered there to say goodbye to their families and gather their schedules. I walked Jaejoong over to the desk set up to give out the papers and told the person behind the desk his name. They handed me the paper and I studied it interestedly. 

Kim Jaejoong

1st Block- Junior's English

2nd Block- Junior's Math

3rd Block- Junior's History

4th Block- Junior's Korean

5th Block- Junior's Physics

6th Block- Advanced Music

7th Block- Advanced Art

8th Block- Advanced Drama

I did a double take. "Jaejoong, did you skip ahead a couple of grades?"

I looked at him, he nodded, " The teachers and my family said I should go ahead and graduate early anyway, so they gave me an aptitude test, I scored high enough to be a senior, but I didn't want to graduate that early," He chuckled rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

I smiled, "Well I'm glad you didn't, we have all our classes together."

His face lit up," Great! I was afraid I wouldn't know anybody and would be ostracized. So this is amazing, I'm really glad." 

I was ecstatic, the principal must have changed his schedule to fit mine. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away to start our tour. I showed him all the facilities and the theater, then I led him out to the back gardens. This was my favorite place on campus. I led him all the way into the inner courtyard, and turned to him to ask him where he wanted to go, when I noticed he was falling. I caught him frantically. "Jaejoong? JAEJOONG!"