A Talk

A Legend before Time

*Yunho's P.O.V*

I laid a sleeping Jaejoong in the guest bedroom, I smiled as I gently brushed his hair out of his face, leaning forward, I placed a chaste kiss on his forehead, and walked out of the room.

My parents were waiting in the living room, their eyes honed onto me as soon as I stepped through the door frame.

My mother's breathless voice cut through the air, "Yunho, was that who I think it is? Please tell me that is who we think it is."She was almost pleading with me hoping for the answer I was about to give.

I nodded, watching as my parents faces and eyes lit up. They had almost begin to give up hope I would ever find my beloved, but I would not have been reincarnated if we were not to meet. "Yes mother, that was Kim Jaejoong, Diana, my Diana. I met him today and everything is going fine. He doesn't have any of his memories yet, but I believe that is just because that is our creator's wish."

My mother and fathers expressions were the only gratification I needed, well, besides Jaejoong in my arms.

"What is he like? Who is his family? Does he have a job?"My father's rapid questions never stop. "What does he like to do? Does he have any outstanding talents? Who are his friends?"

"Dad,"I groaned, covering my face with my hands, I sighed and reached into my bag, handing my parents the file on My Love. They eagerly digested all the information, smiling broadly at the recorded data.

When they had subsequently calmed down we ended up watching the news for a little while, until I heard the shuffle of to light feet and a small shy voice ask from the doorway. "Am I interrupting anything?"

I turned around and beckoned Jaejoong over to me patting the seat next to me and smiling, but before I could say anything, my mother piped up.

"Of course not dear, never,"She said smiling serenely at Jaejoong, who shyly smiled back. 


Hey everybody, sorry it took me so long to update, I'm going through some tough times and am honestly feeling like crap. So forgive me for the wait I should be able to update more regularly. Blessed be.