My Saviour

A Legend before Time

*Yunho's P.O.V*

I was fuming mad, the person who had been messing with Jae had run off without me being able to get a good look at his face, but that didn't matter now. Jae had launched himself at me and hugged me around the neck, he was shivering so badly that I had a sinking suspicion on who that actually was.

I soothingly carded my hands through his hair, murmuring lowly in his ear until he calmed down. He detached himself from me and pulled me out, something was bothering him, I could tell.

*Jaejoong's P.O.V*

Why did this have to happen to me?

All these things lately have dredged up feelings and memories that I felt were not completely mine. The man from the dressing room had reminded me of endless darkness and a cold wind, whereas Yunho reminded me of a fiery feeling and embrace.

I rubbed my hands on my face, missing Junsu who I could talk to without seeming like a total nutcase. Yunho was great,but I didn't think he would want to listen to me whine.

I rubbed my eyes as I felt a familiar stinging sensation, and hoped Yunho wouldn't see.

I looked up to the sky and watched as a dove gracefully landed on a wire and looked down at me, it's amber eyes almost seemed as if they were piercing my soul. 

I was pulled out of my daze by Yunho who brought me into his arms and hugged me tightly to his warm body, "Let's get you home, I think you are getting sick again."

So we climbed in the car and I told him how to get to my house. I laid my pounding head against the cool window and watched as the world rushed by,and I wondered if I would soon be left behind.