Persistence

A Legend before Time

*Unknown's P.O.V*

I had been at the fashion show to represent my family's company and see if there are any new talents and designs to be scoped out. Imagine my ecstatic surprise to see beautiful Jaejoong as the main model. He took my breath away; So I just had to take some pictures of him. More to add to my steadily growing collection.

I looked out across the crowd and nearly growled when I saw Jung Yunho watching my Jaejoong with awed and love filled eyes. 

I was frustrated and when the show ended, when Jaejoong didn't come out from the back, I went to see him. Getting access was easy, all I had to do was say I was taking pictures of the back area for an expose on modeling, and they let me right in.

As I was walking past all the hustle and bustle of those who were cleaning and packing up, I finally found Jaejoong standing in the back, with his back to me. 

"Jaejoong-shi? May I take your picture?" I asked.

He turned around, his doe eyes widened in surprise, as his pouty lips formed an 'o'. "I'm sorry, I don't particularly like pictures. Some of the other models would be more than happy to allow you to take pictures of them though." He nodded politely at me and turned back around, muttering under his breath about his sister and weird situations. 

I simply smiled and asked again, "Please just one picture? I promise it won't take but a moment."

He shook his head and stayed facing away from me when I heard a voice ask, "What's going on here?"